Trapped (h.s)

By Simply_A07

Everything had changed since the year 2028. Towns and cities were trashed. What happen to the people? They ha... More

•//Copyright//Authors Note• §
•//C A S T//• §
Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 1~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 2~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 3~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 4~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 5~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 6~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 7~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 8~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 9~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 10~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 11~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 12~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 13~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 14~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 15~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 16~Trapped(h.s) §
Chapter 17~Trapped(h.s)§
Chapter 18~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 19~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 20~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 21~Trapped(h.s)
I M P O R T A N T
Chapter 22~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 23~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 24~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 25~Trapped(h.s)
READ PLEASE :)
Chapter 26~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 27~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 28~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 29~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 30~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 31~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 32~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 33~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 34~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 35~Trapped(h.s) (+18)
Chapter 36~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 37~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 37.2~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 39~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 40~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 41~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 42~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 43~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 44~Trapped(h.s)
Chapter 45~Trapped(h.s)
Epilogue
Daunting Pasts (h.s)

Chapter 38~Trapped(h.s)

1.4K 32 4
By Simply_A07

Listen to Demons by Imagine Dragons

Hey guys!

Just a quick remember to please comment and vote. Thank you.

_________________

Harry's POV:

Sweaty.

Sticky.

But nonetheless I kept going. I kept pushing myself, and the rest. Who were sweating more than they ever did the past few times. This was our last training session, after countless sleepless nights and even mornings, this was the last one, before the big day tomorrow. It all goes down tomorrow. I'm going to get her back tomorrow. I was going to end this and I'm going to end them. He would pay for taking her, taking her without her consent.

Circling my opponent. I started to speculate their next move. Seeing as they lean more on their left side, I knew that their ribs had to be injured, and that's were I would strike.

"Gonna come at me styles?" They snickered, holding my gaze with a mischievous glint in them.

"Confident aren't we now, you weren't like that two days ago. When I had your ass down." I smirked, earning a grunt of annoyance from them. Chucking lowly, I ran towards them, aiming to ram them down, and get a good few punches in, on their injured ribs. Although before I could even ram into them. They side step and knocked me down from behind.

Getting a good punch on my latissimus that was in serious need of a doctor at the moment. They didn't stop, they soon kicked me at the back of my knees, and before I knew it, I was on my knees and being knocked down to the ground with my arm being pulled back. Which had me tapping at the mat in surrender. They had handed me my own ass, having me taking my words back immediately. Feeling their presence leave me from behind, I laid down on the mattress to gain my breathing back and inwardly groan.

Standing up I turned to look at A with a grin on her lips. Wiping her lower lip where some blood was already trickling down towards her chin. "So. You were saying?" She snickered.

"Whatever I let you win." I brushed her off. Slowly stretching my aching muscles. I was going to need to ice later today, which had me inwardly groaning again. Soon the snickers and whoops of the others had me actually groaning in annoyance. I wouldn't hear the end of this for the rest of my life. Saluting me, A, left towards where the rest of the girls and guys stood. Receiving pats on the back from them and fist bumps from the guys. Shaking my head I grinned. She was going to seriously do some good damage to Armando's men. They were not going to want to mess with her or any of the girls to be exact. After training nonstop, we all had learned and gained new techniques and not just with fist and kicks but also with weaponry. Who knew the rest of the girls and guys could be badass.

"Harry!" At the sound of my name I swiftly turned towards Zayn who was waving his hand gesturing me to follow him and the rest. Jogging and catching up towards them, I followed closely behind. Walking inside the room I've become accustomed to. We entered and stood before the countless weapons hanging or laying down on tables.

"Okay, so we all know what's taking place tomorrow. But let's go over the plan one more time and make sure we all know what's everyone to do. First, Harry, being the second targeted one, you'll go to the restaurant, and knowing for a fact that you won't be allowed without security or one of there men to check you of any weapons, you won't be able to have much weapons on you. Which disregards any pistol, large knifes, bows and arrows, or basically and weapons except for this small dagger which you'll hide in the sole of your boots. Other than that you'll be fighting with your fists and kicks, that is until we arrive. Now upon having access to the vehicle that will have Harry inside of it, we wear our gear, get our weapons loaded and drive towards the P place they have." Maria explained to each and everyone of us. She and the girls had been the ones to speculate and plan every detail to the core. This had to end well, nothing could pass under their nose.

"What about Damary? There's no way she won't want to get in the car with him." Mariza asked. That was true, seeing me in a "vulnerable" state, she'll do anything to get her filthy nails on me.

"That's where I come in." A, slyly smirked. "Once we ambush them, I will have my go at her. She will be our way to arrive at the place Armando has Dayana. She'll be reluctant at first but some good slaps will do. I've waiters far to long to have my fun with her."

"So that leaves us with, once we arrive. If Armando is a mafia leader, there will be no doubt lots of men surrounding the place and lots of cameras on for surveillance around the perimeter. So before arriving we'll drop of Louis a few steps behind. You'll be deactivating the surveillance cameras. Once those are down, we'll go in, take as many men with little as no noise down. We need to do this quiet and quick. There will only be so much we can do before someone warns Armando and if that god forbid happens. This whole mission will be for nothing. Do you all understand?" Maria looked at all of us with pointed looks. Nodding our heads she proceeded with the most important part of this mission.

"Now, once inside the place, we do what we previously did outside, we kill his men. Armando will most likely be with her. So Harry and Adri, while you both distract Armando by making an appearance Zayn and Liam will be aiming their guns at him from a far. While Niall and Steph will be not far away and take Dayana from him or whoever else is there. Because you sixth sense is telling me that even if we have this well planned, there will be a curve ball thrown as us when we least expect it. So keep your eyes open for any unusual movement. Other than that we have everything down." She concluded. It wasn't only her sixth sense that was telling her something unexpected will happen, because my happen to twist with uneasiness since the Dayana's sudden disappearance.

The sound of hands clapping caught my attention. "Okay, now one last shooting and we go rest. Tomorrow is a big day for all of us and we need to be well rested. So let's go." We all began to walk down a flight of stairs, a secluded hall and through the metal doors were our shooting range was located. Each taking our usual spots between to metal walls we grabbed our ear plugs, and grabbed our weapons. Taking ahold of my ak 47, I loaded it up and aimed towards the target that was hanging 50 ft from were I stood. Taking a calming breath I brought my gun up and shot right at the head of the target. I've done this multiple times, it's become second nature. Might seem demented to anyone who hasn't known truly who I am. Someone who hasn't known what I've had to go through as a kid.

Doesn't excuse why I do it, but once you get a small dose of it, taste of it, your body only craves for more and more and more. Until you know you'll never come back from the depths of it. You've trapped yourself into a world you've longed for, craved for, but instead of brushing it off. You took the chance it offered and pulled yourself in deep, that not even the heavens could pull you out. That is until you pull in someone else with you before you could drowned yourself in it. Someone who didn't deserve to be there with you, even if your selfishness craved for it. Until you see just how much that other person is suffering with your constant need. The constant pleading to let go, until the harm is done, but still no matter how much harm you've done, they don't let you go. They pull you out through the darkness and into some light, it may not be the full light, but you realize that not even they could pass through towards the brighter part of the light. It takes two to go though it and she's been waiting for you to go through it with.

That's what Dayana was, she had pulled him throughout his darkest shadows and she herself had her own shadows, but she knew that. She knew what was holding her back and she didn't stop, not till what was holding her back came to the realization that they weren't only holding themselves back but the person they cared for, loved. He was going to end his shadows no matter how painful they were, and no matter if after all of it they still haunted him, he would welcome them with open arms, if it meant saving the one he cared for the most.

Her.

*****************

A/N: Hopefully this makes up for my lack of updating.

Hope you all enjoy!!

Please excuse my grammatical errors. Thank you.

Comment 💬
Vote ⭐️
Share📲💻
Or
Follow :) 🔁

Happy reading lovelies!!

~AdriAnnXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
84.1K 2.3K 64
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
10.4K 1.2K 57
["So yeah you begged me to tell you this afternoon that I love you, right? There it is. I always have and never stopped loving you or being in love w...
114K 4K 88
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...