Carrie [completed]

By rocker787

This Is my version of Carrie and how I would have made the story if I was Stephan king but Im Mathew enjoy. More

Carrie
Cheer Practice
Cheer tryouts
The Peprally
The Party Pt.1
The Party Pt.2
The last straw
Graduation Night
Update News!

The Text

2.3K 74 27
By rocker787

Hey guys well sorry for not posting in a long time well here is another chapter of my book hope you all enjoy.  sorry so short

                                     When I got home from the pep rally I rushed to my room. Lucky me mom was still at work. When I turned on the phone I went to the messages to text Billy but then I saw the old messages from Chris to Billy. I knew Billy was lying when he said Chris never used the phone. When I looked in the messages I saw that they were planning a little surprise for me.

                               "So what are we going to do to the little bitch?" Chris said. "Well I don't know about you but Im throwing her a party." Billy said. "I plan to kill her and you're not going to do anything to stop me."

At that moment I felt a rush of adrenaline running through my body. All I wanted to do was lock myself in the room and just die day by day. What should I do I thought . Should I go. Should I stay. As I was thinking I felt the phone vibrate, as I looked down I see in big letters im outside your house from billy. I checked out the window and he was standing in the middle of the lawn with a rose one that was bright red. I woke my mom and told her that a stranger was outside. 

As my mom walked to the door she told me to get the butcher knife, as soon as she said that I started thinking is she gonna kill him. 

"Who are you ." screamed mother. "Im billy." "Get off my property." as she raised the butcher knife he fled like a dog going into the bath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 114 36
A book for keeping all information on my original characters ~ Includes characters from the Wings of Fire universe, Pokรฉmon universe, Human Universes...
37.8K 194 5
Hey guys it me! Yeah I haven't wrote on this before but I'm gonna try to make it good haha yeah. I made up this lemon. I fell asleep and I was imagi...
9.2K 132 16
Prologue (Zelda's Pov) Link was out on a trip, hanging with his 'brothers' like always. I, laid in my bed fast asleep. Our parents have passed on, bu...
193K 6.5K 45
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...