Just The Babysitter?

By Geeki_

Riele's mom has gotten a new job that requires her to take numerous business trips ranging anywhere between 5... More

Damn You're Hot
Get To Know You
His Princess
I Don't Like Her
Just Do It
The B - Word
Good Day Gone Bad
Well Let's Talk
Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
Chapter / IMPORTANT FUCKING NOTE
Just That Nice Type of Bond
Hello Noah
Jace You're Wild
Get Your Shit Together (Part 1)
Well Fuck (Part 2)
Please
Maybe
We're Getting There
"Nah It's Over"
"Oh"
¿ Just The Father ?
Wassup ?

Quick Note

2K 84 27
By Geeki_

Alright,

1. I UPDATED TWICE I'M AMAZING(WORKING ON NEXT ONE RN TOO BC THINGS ARE JUST HEATING UP)

2. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO SKIP A LITTLE BIT, IT'LL BE CLOSER TO WHEN THEIR PARENTS COME BACK (JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW IN CASE I FORGET)

3. OMFG I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! WHEN I CHECKED MY Notifications I HAD 90 FUCKING 7! ALL FROM COMMENTS AND VOTES! I LOVE THIS, I LOVE YOU ALL AND DAMMIT IF I COULD GET YOU GUYS A GIFT I SO WOULD! (Kinda broke af)

4. I'm updating a lot this weekend because well break is coming up and I'm so excited! Sadly this also means that midterms are coming up (its this week, kill me now) so I won't really be able to type anything during the week and I leave Friday so that's another no. I'm going to try to type up a chapter throughout the week for me to post on Saturday along with anything I update.

5. I'm going to start refocusing on my Chenry book because I really want to finish it before the year ends so if I stop paying attention to this book it's only because I want to close out the other one by December 29th. 

Okay I think that's it. Until next time, love you all. Happy Reading ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.8K 42
°Riele downs gets a job as the babysitter of Amerie Norman which is the billionaire Jace Normans daughter. What happens when overtime jace starts to...
314K 8.7K 22
Izabel never thought she would get pregnant from a one night stand. She never knew his name. How could she, they never even spoke a word only let th...
1.1K 58 14
"Who are you?" "You don't remember who I am?" "No I don't sorry. Should I know who you are?" "Yeah I'm your boyfriend." ...
94.9K 2.5K 49
"My turn." Riele said. She spun the bottle. Then things got real different. Real quick. ≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫ Jace and Riele are two actors from Nick...