Something Missing (Black Butl...

By Gothic_Vampire_Queen

Vivian has lost her memories and can't remember anything. To make matters worst someone is out to kill her an... More

Something Missing (Black Butler Fanfic)
Afternoon Tea at Phantomhive Estate
Feelings
Memory or Nightmare?
The New Pet & The Kiss
Relatives
Relatives meet Demon
Pasts and Heritages Relieved
Angels and Fallen Angels
Angel & Demon
Shopping with Elizabeth Part I
Shopping with Elizabeth Part II
Angel
Grell and Undertaker
Saving Vivian
Angel vs. Demon
Family Problems
The Deal & The Promise
Memory Fragment
Who are You?
Gun
Dress Up
Birthday Shopping
Birthday Part I
Birthday Part II
Birthday Part III
Unwanted Kiss
Unexpected Confession
A Lover's Kiss
Thunder Storm
Secret Plans
Strange Behavior & The Surprise
Unwanted Visitor
Dreadful Encounter
Destroyed Beloved Toy
Roses
Broken Hope
The Truth is Out
Memory?
Lost Memories Part I
Lost Memories Part II
Lost Memories Part III
Lost Memories Part IV
Lost Memories Part V
Lost Memories Part VI
Lost Memories Part VII
Lost Memories Part VIII
Note
Engagements
The Truth
Forgiveness and Trust
Tea Party
Memory Flashbacks
Tortured and Running away
Abandon
Answers Needed
Blood stained Soul
Kidnappings
Captured
Remembering
Bloody Murder
Running Away
Important Note
Epilogue
Sequel is Up!

Flowers

5K 228 152
By Gothic_Vampire_Queen

Vivian took a sip of her tea as Kaisho said:

"My aunt Maria wants to get to know you a little better Ciel."

Ciel:"Well, what would you like to know?"

Maria:"What exactly do you do as the earl of Phantomhive?"

Ciel:"I run my own company called the Funtom company and I am well known for my position as The Queen's Gaurd Dog."

He said picking up his tea and taking a sip.

Maria:"So in other words your like the queen's personal body guard."

Ciel:"In a way, yes."

Maria:'I don't see how this boy is good enough for my niece Kaisho. He's nothing but a spoiled runt. And are you really going to let your little sister around that thing!?'

She thought as she looked at Sebastian who stood next to Kimiko. Kaisho looked at him and glared before he thought:

'I know that he can't be trusted, but Vivian has feelings for Ciel and I know he feels the same way about her.'

Maria:'But you said she lost all her memories, how do you know that she can even remember her feelings?'

Kaisho looked at Vivian and Ciel, smiled and looked at his aunt.

Kaisho:'Have a look and tell me. Does that look like she has forgotten her feelings?'

Maria looked and saw Ciel and Vivian smiling at each other as Ciel talked to Vivian. She looked away as she took another sip of her tea.

Later...

Ciel sat underneath a tree as he read a book he got from his library.

Voice:"Whatcha reading?"

He looked up from his book and looked at Vivian who was a feet away.

Ciel:"It's a poem book."

Vivian:"By who?"

Ciel:"Edgar Allan Poe."

Vivian:"Is it good?"

Ciel smiled down at the book and said:

"Yes, there a little creepy but their good."

Vivian smiled as she wheeled her wheelchair over and began to try to get out of the wheelchair only to fall to the ground. Ciel caught her and they looked into each others eyes and both blushed.

Ciel:"A-Are you alright?"

Vivian:"Yes... I'm sorry, I'm suj a cults."

Ciel helped her sit and she fixed her dress as he said:

"Not at all, it's understandable."

He opened his books again and began to read again as Vivian read over his shoulder. Ciel looked at her from the corner of his eye and he blushed at how close she is. Vivian looked at him, smiled and said:

"Are you ok?"

Ciel looked away as he blushed more and said:

"Y-Yes..."

He looked back at his book as both continued to read. Unknown to them both was that they were being watched by Vivian's aunt Maria and Kimiko.

Maria:"I don't understand, how can she have feeling for him?"

Kimiko:"My lady, why do you disapprove of Lord Phantomhive?"

Maria looked at her and said:

"I know what's best for my niece. My bother is no longer in this world so it is my obligation to do what I think is best for her."

They looked back at the couple as Ciel continued to read as Vivian began to do something with blue flowers she found. Maria looked up at the sky and said:

"I'm sure you would disapprove of this as well."

Kimiko stared at her before her eyes wondered to Vivian and Ciel. Vivian held up a blue flower crown in her hands before she looked at Ciel and smiled.

With Ciel and Vivian...

Vivian slowly reached over and placed the flower crown on Ciel's head. He touched the flowers before he looked at Vivian who was smiling at him.

Ciel:"Is this for me?"

Vivian:"Yah... You... Don't want it?"

Ciel looked at the flowers in her lap before he smiled at her and said:

"Thank you."

Vivian smiled as she tackled him into a hug and both fell backwards onto the ground. Maria bit her nail as she glared at the couple that laid on the grass laughing.

Voice:"Is something the matter Madam?"

She turned around and saw Sebastian who was holding Vivian's kitty as it purred in his arms. Maria looked away as she glared at something else.

Maria:"Make yourself useful and go get me some tea."

Sebastian smirked and said:

"As you wish."

He gently placed Moriko down and entered the mansion. Moriko scurried over to both Vivian and Ciel who both sat back up strait and Vivian took Moriko into her arms.

Maria:'I'm not gonna allow this!'

Maria smiled as she yelled:

"Vivian!"

Both Vivian and Ciel looked at her as she waved her arm and yelled:

"Coud you come in, I have to speak with you!"

Vivian looked at Ciel who looked at her before he helped her up into her wheelchair and she made her way over to the mansion where Kimiko helps her up the stairs and into the mansion. Once Vivian was out of sight, Maria walked up to Ciel who looked at her. She stood in front of Ciel who looked up at her.

Ciel:"Is something wrong ma'am?"

Instead of answering, she reached over, yanked the flower crown from Ciel's head, tossed it on the ground and stomping on it.

Ciel:"No!"

She stepped back and looked at him.

Maria:"Stay away from my niece. She deserves someone better then you."

She turned away as Ciel looked back at the ruined flowers and spotted a flower that had been left unharmed. He reached over and took the flower before he gently placed the flower in his book. He looked up and saw Kimiko who was standing a few feet away covering her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 5 12
In a small town between Canada and the U.S.A., where vampires have reigned since before the American Revolution, nothing is as it seems. A power stru...
204K 13.7K 44
Forsaking God to kiss someone you hate might not be a smart decision, but damn does it hurt good. ✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.* Judith was never su...
307 41 42
**They say love can create or destroy everything** Novalie is a young woman who is currently going through a bad time. She has to juggle the return o...
10.5K 226 16
During the battle between the dark signers and signers, Yusei falls off his d-wheel again and gets serious amnesia. And what's worse is he falls inti...