AstroSAL

By salama_alshehhi

First of all, I would like to introduce myself and talk about my story; I am SAL , I'm officially 15 years ol... More

A large cloud full of dreams and wishes
We learn from failure not from succes✨
Work Hard, Dream Big.
Worry less, smile more☄
Never stop dreaming
I can and I will🙌🏼

Every moment matters.

50 5 6
By salama_alshehhi

Am sweating while am freezing and diving into a deep ocean trying to find a pearl. I keep breathing water feeling like a mermaid. My body reaches the surface preventing me from getting that shining pearl. Wave after wave taking me so far, the sun is burning my skin, and I can see it, but am still freezing. My right hand bleeding suddenly. I slowly feel hot. I feel the burning of my skin. I feel so tired because of the amount of water I drank. Am literally dying. (I actually enjoy writing what I imagine, so I felt like why not doing it).

11:45 AM: I suddenly felt depressed. I hate being depressed about somethings I heard, or something happened to me. Am obviously depressed because of something that happened like a year before. It's abnormal. It is okay but depression leads to a lot of problems, specially if it stayed so long. That's why I hate sitting alone, I think about things that happened since a very long time which doesn't make sense because we definitely can forget.

Today, I woke up sick with my blocked ears, nose, and my red eyes. I looked so weird but this was fine somehow because I looked like a scary doll and halloween is coming up very soon. Lol. I spent half of today with my grandma, and the other half with aunt, and my sister. I kept listening to my grandma while she's telling me about how they used to live and how they used to celebrate and... I enjoy doing that with her, although we were both sick (just saying)😂. We had a nap together before lunch. This is actually my Friday routine but the other half of the day's routine changes every Friday. Today I went to the market with my aunt, I love going to the market to get some snacks. And we also had a walk for like 10 minutes. And am here about to sleep but am sadly without my nachos:(. Me: saying good night with tears in my eyes because am missing my favorite snack

9:44 PM
Dear me, please stay happy because nothing really deserves to be sad. Please trust yourself first before trusting people. Have a great decision. Think. Just think before making any decision. Take care of yourself. Advice yourself, too! Not only people. Be the best ! Believe me life is too short to think and wish others the best and to forget about you! Keep in mind that you're the best! And you will be.

I'm somewhere between heaven and hell but not on earth. I'm here between them. Who are they? Aliens. They're moving all around me. They are surrounding me. Am smiling and they're not reacting at all. I think they're shocked ¿ or they might be somehow scared or even amazed. Am breathing a mixture of oxygen and other unknown gases, they are known but I don't know them. I can't see any plants or any area of water in here. I started to walk all over the place trying to discover any new places but it's totally different than earth. The only similarity between them is sand and rocks. I can't see any sea! There is no water here. Sadly, I can't get back to Earth. I don't think I'll survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 27.8K 63
"කේතුර් දන්නවද මම කේතු‍ර්ට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට...
51.7K 4.2K 24
වල්කම වූවත් පට්ටම ඩීසන් ඩිංගක් උඹ වැඩිමල් හින්දා ⋆⭒˚。⋆
26.4K 712 25
Camden Moore is a referee making waves in the WSL...she has many ups and downs...trying to navigate life...she clashes with a certain blonde arsenal...
56.1K 7.3K 59
" අහලා තියනවද අශස්....තෝඩු තෑගි දෙන්නෙ උරුමක්කාරයො උනාට මල් තෑගි දෙන්නෙ හිමිකාරයෝ කියලා.... " ආරුල් අයියාගෙ වචන වලට මගෙ බඩේ සමනල්ලු පියාඹනවා වගේ දැනෙ...