Wet Dreamz. (Imagines)

By 90samourdaay

Early in the mornings when I think about you. Yeah I hit you like what you saying, in the mornings when I wan... More

Lazy Love. (Wardell)
Bad Boy's. (Klay and Steph) 1
Bad Boy's. (Klay And Steph) 2
Bad Boy's. (Klay and Steph) 3
Bad Boy's. (Klay and Steph) 4
Bad Boy's. (Klay and Steph) 5
Bad Boy's. (Klay and Steph) 6
Bad Boy's. (Klay and Steph) 7
Benz • Steph Curry (R)
Old Fashion Way • Stephen Curry (R)
IDGAF. (Tyler-Ulis)
Lemme Hit That • Steph Curry (R) 1
Lemme Hit That • Steph Curry (R) 2
Good Girls Are Sweet • Steph Curry (R)
Number 1 Fan x Ben Simmons
Back 2 Sleep • Steph Curry (R)
Five Song Challenge
Love • Steph Curry (G)
Karaoke Night • GSW Special. (R)
Wet Special: Dell x Dell (1)
Wet Special: Dell x Dell (2)
For You I Will • Stephen Curry
Sometimes I Hate You • D'Angelo R. (R)
Wet Special: Dell x Dell (3)
Love & Basketball • Devin Booker
the doner x odell beckham jr. (1)
Thankful • Steph Curry
the doner x odell beckham jr
question!
WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS

merry christmas • obj (r)

9.7K 211 67
By 90samourdaay

"Mamas come on its time to go eat." Odell explained to his 2 year old daughter that kept running from him.

Terrible two was something that was real and Odell didn't take it too lightly.

He was putty in his daughters hands.

"Haha!" She giggled up at her father throwing her toy at his leg.

Odell pouted holding his leg. "Kailee! Baby why you do daddy like that?"

She just fell out laughing before walking to him and sticking her fingers in her mouth. He shook his head picking her up and she smiled at him trying to kiss him but he smiled moving his face.

"Nope you was being mean to me."

Her bottom lip poked out and Odell watched as she began to make herself cry.

"No you ain't. Nope." He made a face stealing a kiss. "Daddy luh his baby girl stop it."

She smiled widely wrapping her arms around his neck. "I luh you dada!"

Odell blushed as she squeezed his neck in a hug, walking both of them into the kitchen where his family was.

"Dell sweetie I told you to hurry up." Heather smacked her lips at her son taking Kai out of his arms and putting her in her high chair.

"Oh leave him alone you know Kai runs him over." Odell Sr. laughed next to his brother Kordell.

Odell shook his head sitting next to him baby girl and Heather smiled at her granddaughter.

"Your so beautiful like your momma."

Kai immediately looked at Odell hearing the name momma and he let out a groan.

"Mom come on you know she bout to start. I finally got her to forget she stepped out the house for a minute."

"Mama?" Kailee whispered looking at her daddy with puppy dog eyes. He whined to himself pulling out his phone.

"She'll be back soon baby," He explained to her stealing a kiss and stepping out the dining room. "I'll be right back."

He clicked on siri telling her to call baby momma, putting the phone up to his ear.

"What Cornelious?"

He mean mugged the phone. "Don't what me Kylie where you at?"

She smacked her lips in the phone. "Nigga I'm actually pulling in now chill it's cold as fuck out here and I was the only one who offered to help your momma out."

"Well hurry up because it's time to eat and Kailee bout to start acting up because you've been missing to long."

"Nah she bout to start acting up because she tired of you being all up in her damn face."

Odell was about to say something smart but she hung up making him growl at the phone. The sound of the front door opening and closing with bags making noises, made him walk to the front room.

"What was all that shit you was talking?"

Kylie looked up at him rolling her eyes. "I know your not dumb, you just pretend to be. You heard what the hell I said. Why you worried bout me any damn way where ya lil girlfriend Zoe?"

Odell squinted his eyes smirking down at her. "That's what you mad for?"

"Odell grow up okay? Don't nobody want you no more. Where my baby?"

He poked out his bottom lip wrapping his arm around her. "I'm right here."

Kylie laughed pushing him away walking away from him. "That's where Kailee get that from witcho stupid ass! Move!"

Odell chuckled following her into the dining room.

"Here you go mama." Kylie smiled letting out some air and handing Heather the bag of sauces and the cranberry sprite.

Heather gratefully took the bag hugging her. "Thanks baby."

"Anytime," she smiled walking to Kailee who was cheering and reaching for her mother. "Ahh lil mami I missed you." She kissed her and sat next to her, Odell purposely sat next to her.

"You aggy." Kylie mumbled to Odell and he smiled at her shaking his head.

"You love my aggy ass."

She stared at him beginning to argue with him, "Odell you need to learn when to leave me the f-" but Odells father intervened.

"Aye stop cussing round these kids, if y'all gone do all that arguing like you did at thanksgiving y'all can take that shit upstairs privately. Matter fact wait till we finish eating and y'all go to the damn pool house and talk about y'all issues. I am tired of it. Young ass adults don't know how to act anymore."

All the older adults at the table laughed and Odell and Kylie sat back like children crossing their arms.

Heather came out the kitchen sitting down next to Kordell. "For once I agree with the grinch y'all need to cut that out."

"It was his fault." Kylie mumbled and Odells neck nearly snapped as he looked at her.

"Why you lying? You started this by getting smart and then bringing up Zoe!"

Kylie smacked her lips. "Dude you got smart first!"

"How did I get smart?! You sound like a dumb ass."

"Dumb ass? Boy I know you ain't talking-"

Heather blew her whistle making everybody jump looking at her. "Enough! Odell.. Kylie go to the pool house right now. Y'all can eat later. I will not allow y'all to argue at this table on Christmas. Thanksgiving was enough."

Neither of them moved at first but the look on Heather face had them shook. They knew she was dead ass serous.

"Fine." They mumbled getting up and leaving the dining room. On the way to the back of the house they kept bumping and shoving each other.

"Your such an asshole." Kylie hissed punching his back as he moved slow in front of her purposely and he glared at her.

"Keep hitting me."

"What you gonna do about it?"

"Ima hit yo ass back!"

"Try me. I wish you would nigga."

All they did was bicker back and forth until finally reaching the pool house. The reason why Heather and Sr. mentioned the pool house was because it was sound proof and they didn't wanna hear them arguing because they knew how loud they got. It was really annoying to everybody surrounded by them, they all knew Kylie and Odell were still in love with each other. No matter how much they fronted.

"Ugh I seriously cannot stand you." Kylie sighed plopping herself on the couch while he closed the door behind him. He sent her another glare sitting across from her.

"What's your problem? Foreal."

"Odell I have no problem with you! That's all you."

He made a face. "Fuck I would have a problem with you for? I dont give a damn what you do. You clearly keep bringing up my exe Zoe for a reason. I ain't brought up none of those niggas you talked too."

She was thrown back a lil by the way he said he didn't give a damn what she did, but she didn't let him see that. "I only bring her up because shes the reason you act like a fucking dick now!"

He shook his head. "You bring her up because your jealous I moved on, your jealous Kailee liked her, your jealous I told her I loved her. Your just a bitter ass person, mad at yourself so you take shit out on me."

Kylies heart kept breaking. "You wish I was jealous of that bitch. I will and always will be better than any hoe you pretend to love."

He raised his eyebrow. "Don't you hear yourself? You sound like a jealous ass, mad ass, hurt ass female. Well shit a mad black woman." He joked getting in her face and Kylie was about to hit him but he caught her hand and held her other one down

"You ain't shit," Kylie spat with tears streaming down her face. "I hate you."

That caused Odells face to soften as he saw the hurt in her eyes. He immediately felt bad.

"Wait Kylie I didn't mean that I'm sorry."

She just shook her head trying to move but he wrapped his arms around her as she broke down in his arms.

"I hate you! Stop!"

He just let out some air rocking her against him. She calmed down a little bit but he kept rubbing her back. "You don't hate me stop."

"Well why do you hate me?" She cried staring up at him. "You act like I hurt you when it was you that hurt me. You cheated on me, I didn't cheat on you. You left me, I didn't leave you even after the fact. Odell I was by your side before you were anybody. So tell me what the fuck I did wrong to deserve any of this shit."

He just stared at her with nothing to say because she was right. He is the reason they are no longer together.

"I'm sorry."

She rolled her eyes wiping her face. "Just no.. stop. I'll stop saying shit to you, and you'll stop saying shit to me. Anything we discuss it'll be about Kailee."

Odell shook his head. "Shut up Kylie your just talking you know I love yo ass."

She tried to move again but he pushed her down on the couch pinning her arms above her head. She was squirming to get from under him but he wasn't budging.

"Stop fighting me ma, I don't hate you. I'm sorry that I've disrespected you, I'm sorry that I allowed Zoe to disrespect you, I'm sorry for cheating shit, I'm sorry for everything that I've put you though. You have been one of the greatest decisions in my life and fucking that up has made me regret everything. I love the shit out of you, even when you crazy and tryna beat my ass. Hell girl I put a child in yo ass. Yo gorgeous ass. Shit sometimes you just piss me off and it's sick to say I try to do the same. It pisses me off knowing another nigga can treat you how I should've and be that man that you need and that our daughter will see. I damn near wanna kill somebody thinking about another nigga taking care of my family. I'd really go to jail. You know I'm crazy." He ranted on and on making her look away from him trying not to crack a smile.

He was crazy.

"I seriously hate that I love you," She sighed rubbing her face. "You stress me out."

"Oh you hate me still?"

She looked back at him seeing the little sly smirk on his face and she shook her head immediately. "Nope get off me hoe."

He chuckled using his knee to spread her legs apart while kissing on her neck. She tried to move but he had her pinned so she had to take it.

"O-odell we are not doin this again." Kylie pouted and he pecked her lips softly pressing his forhead against hers.

"You know you miss daddy." He teased in her ear, before using just one hand to hold her down and letting his other hand roam its way around her curves. "And shit daddy misses you "

Kylie bit her lip trying to stay focused but with a crazy, controlling, possesive man like Odell on top of you. That's impossible.

"You wanna know what I want for Christmas?" Odell whispered into her ear causing her to shiver.

"W-what?" Kylie whimpered letting him slip his hand into her jeans.

"I want to put another baby inside yo fine ass."

(CAUTION: Explicit gif ahead and sex scene)
****
"Baby oh fuck oh fuck right there." Kylie cried out as Odell thrusted into her harder hitting her g spot every time.

The sex was just like their relationship passionate, rough, wild, and crazy.

He continued fucking her brains out only staring her in the eyes. He wanted to watch her cum all over his dick, it was his pleasure.

"You gonna cum for me baby? Huh? You gonna cum all over daddy's dick?" He teased against her ear pushing himself deeper.

She cried out taking it as she dug hee nails into his arm. "Oh my god Odell i-i-i-"

"That's right baby cum for me." He encouraged in his deep accent that pushed her over the edge.

Odell reached his hand down to rub her clit as she broke down under him, releasing her juices all over him. He continued saying sweet things into her ear as he slowed down slowly pounding into her deeper over and over again.

"Daddy oh!" She cried out again as her eyes rolled back. He groaned against her neck.

"Fuck baby," He grunted deepening himself further hitting her g spot again. "I love you." He groaned cumming deep inside of her.

"Baby oh my fucking--ah"

His climax caused her to squirt all over him as her body shook and he held her close to him riding out both of their orgasms.

"Fuck." He hissed slowly pulling out and just laying on top of her.

He listened to her heartbeat knowing what he couldn't live without her. He knew he had to get his shit together for her and most importantly his family.

"I love you so much Kylie..  I'm so sorry."

She let out some air staring at the ceiling as he laid between her legs. She placed a soft kiss to his temple running her fingers through his hair.

"I know.. I know. I love you too Odell."

••••

Ahhh I know dont cuss me out. 😂 its been too long since I dropped one of these on yall, the other one coming later on today. Anyways merry belated Christmas from freak daddy Odell to you.

Gotta hit y'all with that KD face tho. Cause I'm waiting on 2016 to end.. ima end it with a Steph Curry new years imagine 😏😊😉😘.

No wait JaVale face is better.

- A ❤💙❤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 758 16
"I mean, I would sure hope you'd love me considering all the bullshit you've put me through: making me hot all time, shoving me in five-star hotels...
46.7K 1.4K 55
Cover by: @itsmari-a (THIS STORY IS HELLA FETUS, it was my first story so excuse the mistakes & grammar. I'll fix them later on.) Tae And Destiny ha...
11.3K 145 35
Their both 26 years old and they don't know each other but they still see each other around. Blue Thompson is Klay Thompson's sister and he is super...
1.1K 399 20
"Listen Marcus I still love Ray so just fuck off." He seemed pissed off "And guess what, so do I" Marcus yelled. I was completely left dumbfound.