Sans X Reader~When the underg...

By SupposedlySuicidal

Have you ever thought about what it could be like as a hybrid? Ever think what it would feel like to lose you... More

A/N~Hi...
Chapter 1~The Chase...
Chapter 2~Howdy...
Chapter 3~A Poor, Innocent Youth...
Chapter 4~Don't You Know How To Greet A New Pal?
A/N~Info, Updates, News & Pictures...
Chapter 6~The Skelebros...
Chapter 7~It'll Be Better Then Being On The Surface...
Chapter 9~Welcome To Snowdin...
Chapter 10~An Old Friend...
Chapter 11~Nightmares...
Chapter 12~Photograph...
Chapter 13~Spaghetti?
A/N~NEW ARTSIE BOOK!!!
Chapter 14~A Shattered Soul?
A/N~Tagged...
A/N~Sorry!Just Plz Read This Its Kinda Important...😑
Chapter 15~Papyrus...
Chapter 16~I Can't Go Back...
Chapter 17~Questions...
Chapter 18~This Is The Final Reset..
Chapter 19 ~ Well, Look Who Decided To show Up...
hi there {discontinued btw}

Chapter 8~The Gauntlet Of Deadly Terror And...A Dog.

3.1K 76 209
By SupposedlySuicidal

(Sans's P.O.V.)

Frisk and (Y/N) are now just probably entering Snowdin right now.(Y/N) is actually quite different from normal humans...She even has wings, a tail and even ears!Well all humans should have a soul and the soul should have a meaning as well.Just like kindness, bravery, patience and all the others.That Asgore kil-...Nevermind.Her younger sister Frisk seems normal.Although, I didn't ask her yet about what hers would be.

Though theres something...Familiar...About (Y/N) probably something that I wouldn't want to remem-

"HUMANS!"

"Pap you made me jump out of my skin!Tell me next time your gonna do that..."I commented still quite shaken up...

"SORRY SANS...BUT LOOK THE HUMANS HAVE ARRIVED."He replied.

"Hey they have a name you know bro."

"UMM..."

"(Y/N) and Frisk."Heh.

"OK...Y/N AND FRISK, THIS IS YOUR FINNAL AND MOST DANGEROUS TASK.BEHOLD!THE GAUNTLET OF DEADLY TERROR AND... A DOG?!?..."

*Stuff appears*

Uhh when did?How did?Did he even?HOW?Welp, I guess you could say it looks like he put a lot of BACKBONE into it!Well TIBIA honest I found it quite HUMOURUS!Wow i'm really working myself DOWN TO THE BONE with all these skele-puns!

(A/N are you proud?!? XD I'm so, so sorry.)

"WHEN I SAY THE WORD IT WILL FULLY ACTIVATE.CANNONS WILL FIRE!SPIKES WILL SWING!BLADES WILL SLICE!ESCH PART WILL SWING VIOLENTLY UP AND DOWN, BACK AND FORTH.ONLY THE TINIEST CHANCE OF VICTORY WILL BE REMAINING FOR YOU TWO TO LIVE."My bro announced to (Y/N) ,whom was giving me the emotionless death-stare because of when I told her that Papyrus would be harmless.(But he still is...Right?He probably won't even start it...)Wait.I thought she had (F/C) eyes...They're black...Uhh...ANYWAY, Frisk just was hiding behind one of (Y/N's) outstretched wings that's trying to protect Frisk from anything unexpected...

(Y/N P.O.V.)

SANS YOU LITTLE-

"ARE YOU BOTH READY?"Papyrus unwillingly asked kinda sadly...

"No..."Whispered my sis who looked like she'd seen a ghost.Well I guess it's possible down here to find one.WAIT A MINUTE.WE actually met a tiny little ghost that goes by the name of Nabstablook.He was pretty innocent really...

"BECAUSE...I...AM...ABOUT...TO DO IT!..."

*Nothing happened.*

*Papyrus turns around suspiciously.*

"Heh.Well?What's the holdup?"Sans questioned his brother with a smirk directed straight at me.

"HOLDUP?WHAT HOLD UP?...I'M...I'M ABOUT TO ACTIVATE IT NOW..."Papyrus resided hesitantly.

*Nothing happened*

"That.Doesn't very activated."Sans, shut it.

"WELL...WELL THIS CHALLENGE... IT SEEMS...IT'S MABYE JUST TOO...TOO EASY TOO DEFEAT THE HUMANS WITH."Now that I think about it I could have just easily flew over them carrying Frisk beside me with my magic...Huh.

"YEA!WE CAN'T USE THIS IMPARTICULAR ONE!I AM A SKELETON WITH STANDARDS!NYEH.MY PUZZEL'S ARE ALWAYS FAIR!MY TRAPS ARE EXPERTLY COOKED."What?'Cooked.'

I'll roll with it.

"AWAY IT GOES."

*Stuff disappears*

*As-well as the dog...*

"PHEW...HMM?WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT LITTLE (Y/N)?"Papyrus said looking at Frisk who seemed pretty confused at the moment.Ok I guess that did make me and Sans laugh till' it hurted leaving Papyrus shouting at Sans, ranting on about not telling him who's who on purpose.

"WELL YOU LOOK PROUD OF YOURSELF BROTHER."

"Papyrus, your smiling!"I commented still trying to recover from my laugh-attack.

*Papyrus Stomped away.*

"Heh, I don't really know what my brother's gonna do now..."Sans said as I gave him a soft smile with my ears lifted to show that I was happy.

"Do ya wanna head over to mine now?After all the puzzles you'll both want to have a rest."

"Heh, I guess you could say we're bone-tired!"I said not able to hold in any laughter.

"Sis nooo...."Frisk whined.

"(Y/N) yes!"Sans said laughing along with me.

"I'm really starting to like you two.You remind me, of me and my bro."

'Thats good to hear."I said.

I guess?

"Here, I know a shortcut."he said and grabbed mine and Frisk's hand as my vision blurred out for a second or two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DID IT.

I FRICKEN DID IT.

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN A DAY AFTER I SAID IT WOULD BE POSTED BUT I DID IT.

Yea I need to take a chill pill here a pic:

YE.

Question Of The Day:
I know it's not related but, do you like my book so far?Ive been trying to make it better I PROMISE next chapter will be completely new...Just...I NEED ANSWERS.
My Answer:
Hi.

Word Count:
782

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 837 32
"You're a nobody!" "Go die in Hell!" "It's the insane slut!" "Don't hurt me," After being forced to watch all your siblings burn to death, by your au...
2.7K 60 13
Instead of you being a human, you're a monster in the Underground. I will continue to go back and edit or merge parts until I have completed the stor...
34.9K 1.1K 42
(Absolutely beautiful cover made by @EverlovingCheeseCake aka @Ironic_Cheesecake!) What the heck? #1 in genosans? AHHHH- You are officially the ninth...
10.8K 366 58
(Second book to My Guardians and AU's. Read that first to know what's going on) After you reached and stayed in the cabin in the underground. You the...