Gangsters & Crazy Love.

By Shadynastyxo

More

Gangster 4 Life.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 [Cont.]
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chatper 5
Chatper 5. [Cont.]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
title of your story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

465 7 0
By Shadynastyxo

Walking into first period was a blast.. Not. I did not wanna hear Ms. Pursel's mouth go on & on bout her younger days. I could honestly give 2 fucks. I made my way through the rows of desks to my seat. Not knowing that I heard Haley's voice as I walked.

"Ew." She said.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I really didn't wanna hear her mouth on this Monday. I turned & looked at her with smile.

"You know, Haley. Considering you have alot of nerve to say 'Ew' to me. Especially me. Cos you obviously don't know, I can put your trampy self on fucking blast, & I don't give a fuck what you would say." I said smiling.

"Oh really. & That is ?"

As soon I was about to make my spectacular speech, Nitta walks into my class setting papers on Ms. Pursel's desk. She made her way to the comotion & stood next to me.

"Bitch." She said out of nowhere.

Haley looked her with a disgusted look. Nitta looked back with a smart ass look.

"Who the hell you callin' a bitch ? Bitch."

"Well, no one now. but since you called me one, I might as call you one, Bitch. SOOO, You can kill that noise, before I kill it for you." 

Haley was in hush mode for the longest. Nitta walked out of my class, bumping Haley on purpose.

--------------------------------------------

After finishing the day, it was my favorite part. Practice. I was on the dance team, & Nitta was the cheerleader. Doing almost 2 hours of practice, I left early, & so did as Nitta.

We drove home talking bout or day. It wasn't a very fun conversation.

"Aye bros. When are we suppose to go over to Keys' house ?"

"I believe that should be happening this week or so."

"Oh, okay."

Continue Reading