Cover Tutorials

By GraphicSociety

All the tips and tricks you need to create the best covers you can! Tutorials for Photoshop, Pixlr, mob... More

Tutorials
Pixlr Introduction
Fonts
The Werewolf Curse - Cover [Pixlr]
Watermark
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Cover [Photoshop]
Vectors
Icon [PicsArt]
There's A Monster In My Bed - Cover [Photoshop]
YouTube Speed Covers
Gif Picspams [Photoshop]
Text Effect [Photoshop, Pixlr]
Text Effect [Phonto + PicsArt]
Fake Topaz [Photoshop]
TEXT EFFECT [PicsArt]
Glowing Eyes [Photoshop]
Light Textures [Probs Everywhere]
The Huntress [Photoshop]
Paper Town [Photoshop]
Cracked Skin - Manip (Photoshop, ?)
Textures [Photoshop, ?]
Book Mockup [Picsart]
Picspam [Picsart]
Gif Banners [For Mobile Designers]
3-D Effect [all]
Ignite Me - Cover [Photoshop]
Outlining Models [Photoshop]
11 Tips From @jakepatt

Unzipping Files For Mobile Users

1.9K 102 30
By GraphicSociety

Hewo folks! Gem here. *waves*

Today I'm doing a tutorial on how to download png packs on mobile devices AND how to directly download fonts in PicsArt without using a computer.

Exciting, huh?! I don't know about you guys but I was pretty excited on learning to do this and wanted to share my happiness with you people, so let's hop on to the first tutorial.

How To Download Png Packs on Mobile Devices and Tablets:

Step: 1. Download a zip app from playstore or iOS store. I personally recommend AndroZip.

Step: 2. Download a png pack of your choice from deviantart. Just make sure that it is a zip file. I used a png pack of Rihanna by carmenart-ca as the example here.

A pop up like this will appear once you press download:

Press the arrow and your device will automatically start downloading file.

Step :3. Once the download is complete, a notification will come up in the top bar like usual. Open the file.

A menu like this will pop up, select the zip app you downloaded before.

Step: 4. The app looks something like this:

Find the 'downloads' folder from different folders in your device. (I purposefully blacked out all my other folders.)

Step: 5. Now from the 'downloads' find the png pack folder.

When you press it, a menu will pop up. From that menu select 'extract file here'.

The app will unzip the pack itself and the pngs will appear in your gallery, each one separately, with your other downloaded images. (I purposefully blacked out my other images.)

Voilà!! We are done!

You can use these pngs in any of your graphics like you normally would. Png packs are highly recommended for blends and headers cuz they are mostly complimenting images.

Now over to the next tutorial.

How To Install Fonts in PicsArt:

Step:1. Download a zip app as shown above. Then from a font site of your choice, download the fonts of your choice. I personally use dafont.com.
Make sure it is a .ttf file.

Step: 2. Once the font is installed, click on the notification that appeared on the top left of your device. I used 'bebas' for this example.

A menu will pop up, on it select the zip app you downloaded before.

Step: 3. As we did before, select the 'downloads' folder. From that folder select the font zip folder. (I purposefully blacked out the other folders.)

Click on the zip file once. A menu will pop up. Just as we did previously, extract the file. The app will automatically unzip the file.

Step: 4. Now search the .ttf folder from the downloads. Long press it. A menu will pop up, select 'c' from that menu.

Step:5. Now from the menu in the left of your screen, select home and from there 'picsart' and finally 'fonts'.

Step: 6. Click the 'copy here' button on the top right. Your .ttf file will appear and the font will be automatically downloaded to the PicsArt.
(I accidentally cropped the top part where the 'copy here' button is.)

To access the font, open up your desired graphic in PicsArt and go to 'text'. Press the arrow down below on the left corner and select 'My fonts'.

There you have it! I am not sure if this can be done in Pixlr mobile but I assume it can be.

Source: A blog I read on the internet.

If you have any questions regarding these tutorials, feel free to PM me geminigraphics or tag me in the comments.

Before I leave, here are a couple of teensy weensy tips for PicsArt users to make your graphics nicer.

1. You can use the 'oil painting effect' to fake topaz look. This is how you can get it:

Effects > Artistic > Oil Painting.

You will have to change the settings as per your desire though.

2. The new update of PicsArt has introduced the 'cutout' effect, which is great for making your own pngs.

3. The 'Magic' effects in the latest update are pretty cool but again, I suggest you keep them on halfway fade otherwise they look weird.

And that wraps it! Byeeee! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 227 7
Tom is blackmailed by his roommate to pose as his girlfriend. This helps Tom discover he was born to be a sissy slut.
41.7K 2.3K 15
She's My Honey To My Tea.
98.6K 4.9K 27
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...