We're Just Living Reckless (B...

By Konnah

Alexandra Morgan just started dating her best friend in the world, Ben Bruce. But he wants to spend every nig... More

We're Just Living Reckless (Ben Bruce Fan Fiction)
i smell a rat.
Flash Delrium
When We First Met.
Out Run My Bullets
Preparedness
Perfect Couples Make Me Sick.
Party Til You Pass Out, Drink Til Your Dead
You Stupid Girl
Surprise, Surprise
Looking For Trouble
You Know She Can Take It
Familiar Faces
Take What You Want
Your Excused
Old Yellow Bricks
Crying Lightning
Say What?
Your So Funny
Guess Whose Coming For Dinner
I Feel A Weakness Coming On
I Don't Know How To Feel Now
I'm Glad You Came
Young Blood
Strokes
Welcome Home
Take Me On A Journey
The Fuck.
Together Apart And The Same Old Same Old
Teenage Heart Throb
Doe Deer
How It Happened
Wake Up
Be Safe
Such Good Taste
Cheeky Bastard
Cute
Anxious
Nighttime
Wanna Hangout?
Call Me
Here she is
Family
Home is where the heart is. I guess.

Great Choice

8.4K 90 11
By Konnah

I stood holding his hand waiting or response, Dammit, Ben.

"Yeah..."He shook his head,"Who are you?"

Great choice.

Jerk.

I stopped holding his hand.

"Oh, I'm Amanda."She walked towards us smiling, as if she won but, he held his hand out and rubbed his forehead.

"No, stop.I just wanted your name."

She stopped walking like an obedient dog and and stuttered,"B-But, you don't have my number."

"I wanted your name."

"Why?"

"So I know who stopped me from having sex with my girlfriend."He sighed and held my hand again. I was shocked. Ben was, never like this...

She looked at me and did the somewhat better thing to do. Rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Come on."

"We are fucking anywhere youwant now."I said at ease. Ben never gave up girls like that, why now?

"We already were."He said pulling me into a hug and kissing me with full force.*

"Wakey wakey."Danny poked my face with what I prayed was his finger.

I scrunched my face and opened my eyes. Okay he was using his finger.(Thank God)

I yawned and shivered. Why was it do damn cold?

Looking at myself I realized I was in my underwear lying next to a completely naked Ben in Cams car.Oh god, i could only imagine who mightve walked by and saw.

I put Bens shirt on quick and Danny, James, and Cameron laughed."Kinda too late, we already got our pics in."

I groaned and looked over.Sam stood outside, he looked dead. "I cant sit if you two are still,"He began.

I nodded and pulled Ben over putting clothes on his lap to cover his dick.

I sat awkwardly and yawned. I was tired as hell and I wanted to just pass out. The guys were obviously tired, Danny almost running us off the road 3 times, keeping Cameron awake, bitching about his car.

We got to Cams house and I didnt get in bed fast enough, Ben shuffling slowly through the door still.

"God, why did you let me get that drunk?"He stretched.

"Why are you talking?"

"Cos your my girlfriend and thats what we do. Talk."He sat on the bed and ruffled my hair.

"Isnt that nice."The covers felt fucking warm and I had to struggles to keep my eyes open.

"Alex, do you like your sister?"Ben got next to me.

"Uh, yeah.Why?"

He shut his eyes and turned over opening them barely to see me."Are you jealous of her?"

I stared."Why? No."I was a bet. Wont lie. Shes so perfect. Everyone loves her practically.

"But, when were at your parents you stared when her and Twat, were all mushy."

I shrugged, hugging him closer, trying to kill the subject. Dear god, sleep come quicker for both of us.

"Ben can we talk in the morning?"

He was silent and I leaned up to kiss him.

"Okay,Fine."

I smiled and put my head on his chest, letting it fall when he would breath in.*

'Hey, yeah we had everything, Vinyl and Mono. And we looked the other way, yeah. We were so dumb.. .'

Jesus.I mean Courtney Love rang out my earphones.I was sitting on the counter while the guys talked about the upcoming tour with their manger, Willard. His name reminded me of Cake, never got why though.

I sat patiently, I promised Ben. in the shower, I would finish our conversation last night. I didnt want to.

It was a kittle odd lately, i hadnt seen Mica this morning and Danny still had on clothes, meaning he slept alone. I wonder what happened...

"Fatass move."Sam snapped infront of me.

I jumped."As if you should be talking,"I muttered, hopping off the counter and into the living room."Yeah, bus coming Thursday at 5.Get your asses ready."Willard walked by me,"Hey Alex."

I saluted and said a,"Yo."Frankly he scared the hell out of me. Cake or not. He was just a depressinglu creepy pedofile like man.

Friday? That was only 3 days away, I thought they had a week...

He left and Ben sat next to me pulling me into his arms."Talk now."

"Im still tired."I whined.Luci jumping over to us.

"Alexandra."He leaned into my ear as he spoke.

I sighed."Alright.Alright."

"We'll be back."*

We went where we always go to talk. The park.

"Yes?"We hadnt talked tge entire time, just held hands ocassionally, which shocked the hell out of me.Why was he being so romantic?

"Do you want to be like Emily and Josh?"

I stared. Do I want to be like my little sister and her boyfriend? No. Fuck no. At the very least she should want to be like Ben and I.For christsake Im 7 years older."Uhhhh no. Im good."

"Liar. I was in an amazing state last night."

"What? Balls deep drunk?"I answered.

"Funny and yes. And I noticed you got quiet after we walked outside your parents. After the mocking."

I nodded."But I said Im fine, So lets leave it alone."

Ben looked away and sighed,"Your one stubborn girl."

"Very. Thats why you love me."

"Haha what?"

I stared."Last night you said you love me, and repeated it like 2 times."I felt light headed.

"Come on, I was already about to fuck you. I just needed to get something to make it go quicker."

He was laughing like he topd the best damn joke ever.

"Oh."It hurt, alot. Seeing as he turned a free fuck away for me.I considered that a compliment atleast.

"Aw, you arent pissed are you?"He piched my cheek and I shooed his hand away."Me?You wish."

"I do."He hugged me and kissed my hair. Just standing in that moment for a while.

"What are you doing?"I asked looking up, unable to see, my face buried on his chest.

"Thinking."

"Oh."Was all my mind could get out. I bet he could feel my heart shake, that why he held me close like this. He wanted to feel me cry for once, No. Im not gonna cry or gte upset. When I started dating Ben, it was like I sold my sould to the Devil. I knew what I was getting in for.

But it still hurt. Dammit Ben, why are you getting to me?

Bens POV:

Honestly I did mean I love you, but I wanted to see if she would actually fight back and say I did say it. But, no. Alex is terribly stubborn. I love her to death but, thats it.The day I asked her out, I knew one of us would fall hard. Even if its not her, i hoped shed fight for us. A little more then just accept it. Its like she already knew what was gonna happen when we dated. But, yet shes done nothing.

Sometimes I wonder does she actually love me. Im even trying this romantic bit a go, to make her happy.

I sighed and almost let go when I felt her hug me tighter. I looked down and saw her burying her face onto my jacket." Alex?"

She looked up.Tears, forming in her eyes."Why dont you love me?"

Ive never seen her cry, ever. It was oddly arousing how she was getting. But, the answer to her question was completly stupid. I did love her. How could she not see it?

**Great news!New computer, more updates(:

*Ordered a Bitches Love Ben Bruce shirt a few days ago:3

ONWARD MY FELLLOW WANKERS;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 270 16
Ben Bruce is shy of his feelings especially when it comes to one girl who also has some secrets of her own. Asking Alexandria fic! Smut happens in ch...
26.2K 1.4K 39
Ben had never imagined that his girlfriend, Mary, would break up with him. To cheer him up his best friends, James,Cameron,Sam and Denis, decide to t...
10.2K 184 23
Ben Bruce, lead guitarist and backing vocalist for band Asking Alexandria. He never expected to find love after his breakup. That was until he met he...
26.7K 1.7K 35
Make Me Famous and Asking Alexandria have been rivals for a while now, especially Ben and Denis. Since they met, they instantly hated each other. But...