The girl with a "happy" face

By butterflymolly

This story is about a sad girl who meets a guy will he be able to change her life before it's to late :note:... More

The girl with a "happy" face
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

13 0 0
By butterflymolly

We get there the nurses are around me.

She's going into cardiac arrest doctor rose!

Ok ready 1 2 3 clear 1 2 3 clear ok one more time 1 2 3 clear.

Oh my baby!
Andy says

Oh we have an heart rate good Take her to the icu unit now she needs feeding tubes and an iv in her hands make sure she has plenty of fluids.

Yes doctor

1 day later

I wake up

An....Andy?

Oh Cassie your ok

He hugs me

What happened?

You passed out got into cardiac arrest.

I start crying oh my god Andy I need help I can't keep doing this part of me wants to recover but part doesn't.

The doctor walks in.

Hi I'm doctor rose you passed out and went into cardiac arrest.

Yeah Andy told me.

I think it's time you go into an inpatient eating disorder hospital.

Your all bone and your vitals are bad not bad enough for a stay here but I recommend you to get more help for your anorexia.

Yeah the doctor is right Cassie Andy says.

I think it's time I'm going to call your nutritionist and therapist about this.

Yes yes ok sure

Thank you bye.

Andy gets off the phone.

Ok there's a place called the rareview  clinic for eating disorders I'm taking you there.

I put my head down.

Ok fine.

___________________________
Note: the second part of this story is called The girl with a "smile" road to recovery if you liked this story you should try it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
671K 12.9K 29
A happily married couple. About to raise a child, when she loses the baby. Her husband cheats on her. She becomes suicidal. What else could go wrong?
350 46 17
(Yo, writing club kids, this is the story.) Two people are connected in a way that they can't even imagine. A profound connection that leads both of...
Suicidal By Kailyn

Non-Fiction

8.2K 173 15
This is the story of an abused teenage girl, Maddie. Her need to die has become overwhelming and she is trying to find a way to help herself before s...