Garroth x Reader

By ZombeyQuinn

~ FINISHED ~ Ugh, who even reads these? If you are, then good for you. I have an actual story line at the beg... More

welcome.
Chapter 1: The First Night
Chapter 2: The Day With Garroth
Chapter 3: The Valentines Date ~ Part 1
Chapter 4: The Valentines Date ~ Part 2
Chapter 5: The Valentines Date ~ Part 3
Misaki Mei
Misaki Mei ~ Part 2
Misaki Mei ~ Part 3 ~ Final
Moriko Arakaki
Moriko Arakaki ~ Part 2
Moriko Arakaki ~ Part 3 ~ Final
Chapter 7: A Few Days Later
Chapter 8: Movie Night
Chapter 9: Easter Sunday
Hanako Ishikawa
Chapter 10: Few Years Later
Hanako Ishikawa ~ Part 2
Chapter 11: PETS
Chapter 12: Uh oh
Chapter 13: The Girl Returns
Chapter 14: Bad News
Chapter 15: New Life
A Garroth x Reader In General
New Year, New Person, New Friends, New Boyfriend? Garroth x Bad Girl Reader
Garroth x Reader - Stuck In A Tree
Gamer Garroth x Gamer Reader ~ A Repeated Death
Garroth x Reader ~ A Bad Day To Get Broken Into
Garroth x Heartbroken Reader ~ A Breakup Cure
Garroth x Reader ~ Roomates
Garroth x Reader ~ A Forced Hug
Garroth x Reader ~ Cookies!
Garroth x Reader ~ Happy Birthday To You!
Garroth x Reader ~ Battle Cries
Garroth x Reader ~ A Bad Day To Get Broken Into ~ Part 2
Garroth x Reader ~ Wrong Person To Leave
Garroth x Reader ~ Prom To Remember
Garroth x Reader ~ Happy Family ~ Part One
Hanako Ishikawa ~ Part Three
Garroth x Reader ~ Beach Days
Garroth x Reader ~ Happy Family ~ Part 2
Garroth x Reader ~ Happy Family ~ Part Three
Garroth x Reader ~ Police Officer Troubles
Garroth x Reader ~ Forth Of July
Garroth x Reader ~ I Wouldn't Love A Traitor
Scarlett River ~ Part One
Laurance x Aaron Joke
Garroth x Reader ~ Chickens
Garroth x Reader ~ Double Date Trouble
Scarlett River ~ Part Two
Garroth x Reader ~ Saying Goodbye
Scarlett River ~ Part Three
Garroth x Reader ~ I'll Protect Him
Garroth x Sick Reader
Sick Garroth x Reader
Garroth x Vampire Reader
Garroth x Reader
10K SPECIAL
Garroth x Pregnant Reader
Garroth x Reader
Part 80
Manami Ro'Meave ~ Part One
Manami Ro'Meave ~ Part Two
Manami Ro'Meave ~ Part Three
Garroth x Reader
Garroth x Reader ~ Halloween
Uh Chapter One? ~ Wow Just Kidnap Me And Then Try To Kill Me
Chapter Two ~ Five Years Later
Chapter Three ~ Special Encounters
Chapter Four ~ You're Grown Men, Get Over It
Chapter Five ~ Will He Ever Come Back?
Chapter Seven ~ Whoops
Chapter Eight ~ Worthy
Chapter Nine ~ Goodbye
Garroth x Reader
Garroth x Reader
Garroth x Depressed Reader
Garroth x Reader
This Is The End

Chapter Six ~ You Have To Be Kidding Me

89 1 2
By ZombeyQuinn

Update on the anime problem, I finished Glitter Force, the ending was okay, I'm on season 2 of Vampire Knight.

I absolutely hate the art style, the eyes are waayy to fucking big for comfort, it takes up the entire top half of the face...

Anyways, enjoy~

You sit at the dock, your legs dangling over the edge.

This was....

Terrible.

You had absolutely no hope left over.. it was all taken when Aphmau started to see Garroth in her dreams.

You soon learned that it was from a fragment from the Irene dimension that Zane brought there.

You close your eyes tight, the tears slowly start going down your cheeks.

Then the word traveled between the girls that Garroth had kissed Aphmau.

It broke your heart when you heard that, he was yours, but Aphmau said she didn't kiss him and honestly she wasn't thinking about it.

It had you thinking, was this all mine tricks and games that they were playing on you?

You've lost all hope on seeing him again, you couldn't stand thinking you would see him again, that was just giving you false hope.

No one realized what deep of a hole you were falling in.

You could easily crawl out of it, it wasn't so deep that you couldn't get out. It was more of just a hole.

Just a hole.

You stop crying, wiping the tears from your face as you open your eyes and see a boat.

" Holy -" You start, jumping up and backing up.

It's just Aphmau coming back from wherever she went.

You wave to her and she waves back.

Garroth had liked Aphmau all along and you sat in ignorant bliss. He was playing you, he just needed someone he could replace when it came the time.

But you weren't a doll he could just play with.

You were a human being that had emotions and opinions and you couldn't be played that easily.

So now here you are, walking back to check the perimeter.

It was a nice sunny day, it's been a year since Aphmau and everyone else had came back, and you just honestly, wanted to explore and fight and win a war.

But you were stuck here, moping around because you didn't want to put Mitch at any danger.

Maybe he would agree and fight with you, you hadn't done any real combat since a year ago, you've mostly been doing nothing.

Getting rusty at fighting.

Yup, now you're for sure going to go out and fight, even if it means this will be the end of you.

You're going out to fight.

You found Mitch sitting at the house, playing with a ball he found, mostly just bouncing it on the floor and then catching it, then repeating.

" Come on Mitch, we're gonna go." You say.

He looks up, actually curious " What?"

" We're going to go. I want to fight, you could always use a real battle." You say " If you don't want to come, then you may stay, I don't care."

" No!" He says, jumping up " I want a real fight."

You nod and then wait for him to grab what he wants.

" We won't be back for a while." You say.

He nods, ready to go.

" Okay, lets go then." You say, walking out the door.

You left the town, no one gave you a second glance except for Dante.

" Where are you going?" He asks.

" We're leaving, we'll probably be back within the next few months." You say.

" Why? What about your house?" He asks.

" I don't want to get rusty at fighting, sitting here in peaceful bliss while eventually make me bad at fighting. Give the house to someone else, destroy it or even keep it and wait until we come back, I don't care." You say.

He doesn't say anything as you leave.

You got out of the village and into the woods, then you looked over at Mitch.

" So, where do you want to go?" You ask.

" I don't know, O'Khasis? Aren't they overrun?" He asks.

" I think so, if that's where you want to go, then we can go there." You say.

You mostly walk in silence until a whole squad of guards attack you.

Like what the hell where they doing out here in the first place?

" Perfect practice." You say, pulling out your sword to block a strike.

The guard bounces off your sword and goes to attack at a different angle.

You keep blocking and keep going in for the kill, Mitch comes upon the same problem.

They just won't die, no matter how many times you strike at them, they just won't back down.

That was until you got the stomach, a chunk in the armor that wasn't fulfilled correct, which then had you killing all the other guards quickly.

When you and Mitch were done, Mitch then looks over at you.

" Well, do you know who they are?" He asks.

" No clue." You say.

I'm tired, pre-typed because why not.

Anyways, the Travis x Reader will be coming out this Friday and then after that it will be every other Friday.

And so that's it I hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
10.3K 117 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
41.5K 1.6K 82
Love, accidents, ships. Just an ordinary fan fiction... right? NOPE! Join me as we go into the lives of two very diffrent individuals and follow thei...
201K 4K 51
NOTE: I wrote this monstrosity when I was in . . . 6th or 7th grade? This is a terrible story and I will try to rewrite everything. ❝Thank you for th...