The Cruel CEO (ON HOLD)

By slayyyy_queeeen

Angelica Mia Valentina , an 18 year old girl with a very bad past. Her parents were murdered in front of her... More

##Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
I'm sorry
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

362 16 2
By slayyyy_queeeen

Angelica

" Have a good day." I said. I'm actually very tired, it's Saturday night and the cafe is still crowded.

" Alright Angie , you can leave now , you've been working for 12 hours now and you look tired , go home and sleep."said George

George is the owner of this cafe, he's 55 years old and his wife died a year ago , he is like my second father , he takes care of me. I don't really remember my real mom and dad , all I know is that they were murdered in front of me.

I wished George good night and took my bicycle and went home. I don't really live far away from the cafe ,  its actually a 10 minutes walk but George told me not to walk home at night so he gave me a bicycle.

I opened my apartments door , you see, my apartment is not very big , it has a small bedroom , one bathroom , a small kitchen and a small lounge. But I love my apartment. Atleast it's better than the foster home.

In the foster home , I had a very small room with 2 beds and 4 people used to sleep in one room and the other kids in my room were very loud and annoying.

Also , the manager of the foster home used to abuse me , I didn't know what I did to deserve that or why she used to hit me?

Just thinking back makes my eyes water. Alright stop it now Angie, go to sleep.

Why are mom and dad shouting ? I quietly walked down the stairs.

"Please leave us alone , I'll give you money , is that what you want?" I heard dad talking to someone and I also heard mom sobbing.

"No, we don't want your worthless money , Jake kill em."

"No , no , no please." I heard mom and then I saw it , two men standing there with guns in there hand , then they fired.

"NOOOOOO!!" I stood up gasping for air , another memory. I removed my cover and looked at the time "1:30 am". I was sweating so I went to take a shower.

This happens every night. Same nightmare , everyday. What did I do wrong to have this sad life.
No parents, no friends and nightmares.

FIRST chapter , how is it ???
Do u guys like it?

*Vote or comment <3*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 2.8K 30
insect แ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ sex แ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌ แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ซ insect แ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€นแ€ฑแ€žแ€ฌ sex แ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€ฑแ€•แ€ธ แ€กแ€ปแ€•แ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌ แ€ปแ€–แ€…แ€นแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ‚” แ‚€แ€€แ€ญแ€ณแ€€แ€นแ€™แ€ฝแ€–แ€แ€นแ€•แ€ซ
220K 17.3K 42
He is 30 and she is 19. she yearns for his love, but he hates her to his core. ...
298K 37.5K 75
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
1.1M 10.9K 73
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค