Change For The Better? (ON HO...

By tfisher10

On hold. More

Change For The Better? (Drew Chadwick Fanfic)
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

13 2 0
By tfisher10

The name is Drew Chadwick. I am 20 years old and i feel like my life is fucking awesome. Okay that may be exaggerating but i don't think there is anything bad about my life right now. Maybe a few years ago it was fucked up... but i dont give a shit anymore and i love life.

So let me tell ya a little about my life. I live in Huntington Beach, CA with my bros Wesley and Keaton Stromberg, we love jamming together and writting new songs, its like our life. I hated high school, didnt even finish, I dropped out. worst years of my life. I fucking got bullied and not gonna lie, it broke me and i got into alcohol and marajuana, i havent exactly quit but i dont do it as much as I used to. I love to party, in Huntington there is a party every weekend and i love it. Always something to do on Friday and Saturday.

I dont change for anyone and I sure as hell dont want a relationship right now. That is just too much work and after my last girlfriend, I dont know if I will ever be ready for a new relationship. She broke my heart so badly, we were in love, well I was... not sure she was. She cheated on me multiple times and made me feel like i was worth nothing. She was such a bitch and I am not sure why the fuck i ever fell for her. Keaton would always tell me she was no good, but i never listen to him, now that I think of it... i really should have. That kid never gives bad advice. Keaton is the bomb.

Wes is also the bomb. But its crazy, we used to hate eachother in like middle school because i stole his girl then after I was done with that one me and Wes became really close. He may not give as good of advice as Keaton but I love him like a brother. Him and Keaton let me move in with them in high school when i was homeless. Well their mother kinda let me more than them. I love that woman like a mom. She treats me with just as much love as her sons and its really the best feeling in the world having so much love aroung you.

So my daily plans usually involve surfing and skating. I love surfing because it helps me get my mind off of stuff, just laying out on my board is so relaxing. Even if I'm laying on the beach just listening to the waves crash, fucking beautiful. I also love sitting on the back porch with my guitar and writing down anything that pops in my head and playing it. I hope to get somewhere with my music one day. I hope to inspire people and change the world.

I'm going to go jam now.

[ i had fun writing this chapter (sorry for all the foul language but Drew is supposed to be really bad in thi book) so if you guys could vote and comment that would be lovely. in the next chapter Jasmine settles in in California ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.3K 35
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 29.2K 64
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
251K 13.9K 110
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
414K 7.4K 99
THE PICTURE OF YOU - a Rafe Cameron story - โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข When Rafe Cameron fell wildly in love with Myra Maybank, two worlds collided, a p...