Jessie FF (Disney Channel)

By frantalala

In Loving Memory of Cameron Boyce (1999-2019) Val is a new student that goes to Luke and Ravi's school. And s... More

Jessie FF
At the Ross's House
At The Mall/ And back at The Ross's house
Val at School
Back at the Ross's House
Classroom Volunteer
Hanging out with Luke
With Zuri
With Zuri pt.2
With Zuri Pt.3
At the Ross' House
Weekend PT.1
Weekend Pt.2
Back To School/New Friends
Back from School/ Practice Time
Talent Show
Talent Show Pt.2
Going to The Dance
Going to The Dance Pt.2
Weekend Pt.1
Weekend Pt.2
Weekend Pt.3
Weekend Pt.4
At The Mall
Date With Luke
Volunteer Work
Hanging With The Dudes
At The Ross' House
Meeting Luke's Mom
Christmas Day
Ravi's P.O.V (Read editors note)
Creepy Connie!
Creepy Connie! Pt.2
Secretly Dating
Luke, Ravi, and Val
Another Val?!
Another Val Pt.2
Spring Break
Sunglasses
Sunglasses Pt.2
Shake It Up?
New Girls In Town
Monday
Monday Pt.2
Guilt
Practice Plan Day!
Police Station
Is Connie The One?
Luke Birthday!
Suspended Day #1
SERIOUS NEWS! 6/14
Sneaking to School
DATE
IM MOVING?!? Pt.1
Jobs
Jobs Pt.2
Hurry Up Luke!
Last Day Of School
What Happened?
Val's Birthday
NOT A CHAPTER(IMPORTANT)
The Day After...
1 YEAR
DigiTour Concert
DigiTour Concert Pt.2
DigiTour Concert Pt.3
Oklahoma
Leave Us Alone
Chat With An Old Friend
Date With Luke
I Don't Need You
Wattys 2015
Parties
Reunited
Right?
Cameron

Luke, Ravi, and Val Pt.2

2.6K 56 2
By frantalala

Right before:

I sat there on the wall in the girls bathroom and sobbed my heart out.

Get it together,Val. You guys are only 14. It probably wasn't real love. If it wasn't, then why am I heartbroken and sad?

He said he needed me.

I need him too.

NOW:

I literally didn't talk to nobody today. I kept my head down and kept it moving for the rest of school.

Is it really my fault for what happened?

I mean, I was gonna tell him. I just needed to find the right time to say it. And when Ravi said what he said, I just blurted it out.

Anyways, when I got home I ran upstairs and went to my room. I grabbed a suitcase and started packing.

Somebody had knocked on my door. I walked over to it and slowly opened it to see who it was. Emma. I gestured her in.

"Okay. What's going on? You, Luke, and Ravi didn't say anything when y'all got home." Emma said walking in.

"Long story. To make it short, I'm pretty sure Ravi likes me. Luke doesn't want to talk to me and doesn't want to get back together with me. And I'm packing to move back with my mom. And I don't know why Ravi is always in the hallway. Doesn't he have to be in class?" I said.

"Don't go. Everything has been better since you got here." Emma said.

"Better? Luke had to punch somebody. Ravi got kidnapped by somebody which I think is my fault. To be honest, everything is falling apart." I said.

I walked back over to the suitcase and started packing again. But every piece of clothing I put in there Emma would take it out.

"Emma stop, please." I said.

"No. Unless you stop." She said. She sat me down on the bed and she sat next to me.

"Look. I know you think it's all your fault but Luke is in-love with you. He tells me it all the time. I even caught him sneaking in your room while you were asleep." Emma said. I giggled.

"Look at your finger." Emma said.

I looked at it and saw the ring Luke gave me.

"Yea I know. He cares. But I'm still leaving. It's probably be for the better." I said.

"Fine then. I hope your happy." She said then walking out.

I just shuck my head and went back to packing. As I was packing I toke off my ring and put it on the dresser.

2 Hours Later:

"Ok I got my phone, charger, and clothes. What am I missing?" I said to myself.

I ran upstairs and looked around to see if I forgot something. I looked on my dresser and all that was there was my ring. I grabbed it an put it in my pocket. Just something to remember him.

I walked back downstairs. Nobody knows I'm leaving yet. Then Bertram came walking out the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Moving back with my mom. I'm not coming back." I said.

"Fine with me. Less work for me to do" Bertram said then sitting on the couch. I just shakes my head and clicked the button to the elevator.

"Val wait!" I heard somebody said.

I turned around and saw Zuri on top of the stairs.

He ran down it and came at me.

"Don't leave." She said painting.

"I'm sorry. But all I'm doing is destroying your life." I said as the door opened.

I walked in the elevator. "Bye, Zuri." I said as the door closed.

I walked in the lobby and called a cab.

I guess Tony is not his shift.

I waited about 10 minutes and my cab hasn't came yet. I bet traffic. That's one thing I don't like about New York.

The door opened and Cristina walked in.

"Val!" She said walking over to me.

"Cristina? I thought you was on your flight." I said.

"I skipped it when I heard Zuri and Emma called me. They said you were leaving. Why?" She asked.

"I'm just wrecking you guys life. I should go." I said.

Cristina sighed. "I know how I said Luke has to wait to get back together with you. Well I change my mind. Obviously you two love each other. I don't wanna separate my son from that." She said.

"Really?" I said. She nodded her head.

"Thank you!" I said then giving her a hug.

I called off the taxi that was never coming anyways and ran back to the elevator. I was in the elevator when I was thinking. Its been about 2 hours and he didn't even come to speak to me. What the heck? Does he not even care? The elevator got to penthouse and I ran upstairs. I knocked on Luke's door and as usual no answer. I walked and didn't see nothing but a note on the bed. I read it.

Went out looking for Val.

Places I'm looking:

- Val's House

- School

- Back at Penthouse

- Airport?

~Luke

What! Did he not see me in the lobby? I have to go now.

I ran back in the elevator and ran straight for my house. I didn't live that far away.

I grabbed my key and unlocked the door.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Val?" I heard her say. She came downstairs.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I jut came to see if Luke came her." I said.

"Yea he did. He was looking for you. What's going on?" My mom said.

"Long story. I'll tell you later. Right now, I got to go." I said.

"Okay. Bye." She said.

"Bye." I said as I ran out the door.

He said he went to the school next. Maybe if I just make my way back to the penthouse I can bet him there. I turned around and ran the way back at the penthouse.

I ran on the sidewalk when I tripped over somebody and fell. "Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" Somebody said.

"Yea. I just scraped my hands." I said.

I turned around and saw a boy reaching his hand out. "Thanks." I said as I grabbed his hand he pulled me up.

He was about to say something but I was in a hurry.

"Sorry. But I have to go. Thanks again." I said and kept running,

I made it to the penthouse and I saw Luke already running upstairs.

"Wait, Luke! Stop running!" I said gasping for air.

"Val?" He asked. I waved my hand telling him I was right here.

"I was just looking for you." Luke said.

"I was looking for you too!" I said.

He ran downstairs to me.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. But I'll talk to Ravi." He said.

"I was going to leave but your mom said I can't still date you." I said.

"Really? That's amazing." Luke said giving me a hug.

"I know. Now, can you do me a favor and get me some water. That was too much running." I asked.

"Sure." He said the surprising me with a kiss. I kissed him back and we pulled back after a couple of seconds.

"Nevermind." I said staring into his eyes.

"Val." He said.

"Yes."

"I love you. Please don't ever leave me." He said.

"I love you too. And I'm not going anywhere." I said.

______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Just a little bit longer then my regular chapters!

Yay! Val and Luke are back together. But what about Ravi?

Spoiler Alert: New character that was on Jessie is coming! I'm not telling who though. Hehehe.

Keep voting! Almost 10,000 reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 15 8
sequel to ultraviolence - rafe cameron ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ let me see that ass, look at all this cash... bring your love baby, I...
90K 1.9K 13
(INSERT YOUR NAME) all her life she wanted to be part of the disney all stars. being an actress, singer, dancer or whatever it is she willing to do...
69.4K 1.7K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...
18.2K 383 49
A Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries crossover Cassie Argent, twin sister of Allison has been in Mystic Falls for the past year during her sophomore...