Dork diaries!!!Nikki and Bran...

By srutisatish

It is about Nikki's life from 8th grade to marriage. Please read and comment and vote if you like it. More

DORK DIARES
19th October
20thoctober
21october
22thOctober
23rdOctober
24thOctober
25thOctober
26thOctober
27thOctober
A/N
28thOctober
Brianna crazy
27th october
A/N
29th October
30thOctober
31stOctober
1st November
2nd November
3rd November
4th November(CONTINUING)
5th November
5th November(continuation)
A/N
23th December
24 December
25th December
A/N
26th December
26th december(continuation)
A/N
1 January
1 January
A/N

4th November

411 13 8
By srutisatish

"Where am I and exactly why do I have a cast on my leg" I asked my mom. She was sitting in the corner of the hospital room. My mom screamed to the doctor"Nikki is conscious!!! Nikki, darling are you okay?" "Im fine mom but why am I in the hospital?" I asked. She replied"It's because you fell of your bed yesterday".
Just then Brandon came in the the room holding a bouquet of roses. He gave it to me and also a card. Then he left without a word. I opened the card and it said"roses are red.violets are blue.
                                                                                         Hope you feel better and be
                                                                                          Awesome like you do😀😀😀"
Awwwww that is so sweet. There should be a chance of Brandon asking me to the Christmas dance...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I got discharged and went home I got so many messages. I replied to all.

Awesomechloe:Nikki you okay?
Fabnikki:yeah I'm fine.thanks.
Coolcatzoey:That's great.
Brandon:Nikki hope you feel better.
Fabnikki:Thanks
Coolcatzoey:You remember it Mackenzie's party tomorrow on Sunday.
Fabnikki: yeah, I haven't got a gift for her.
Awesomechleo:neither have we.
Coolcatzoey: Hey lets go to the mall tomorrow and we can have a sleep over then today .
Fabnikki:Yeah okay. It's 9:30am so at 4:30pm we can go. Okay???
Awesomechloe:Okay
Coolcatzoey:okay.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
AT 4:30PM!!!

My doorbell rang and I knew it was Chloe and Zoey. I rushed downstairs and opened the door. We said hi and that is exactly when Mom brought Brianna and said I need to take her with. Mom give Brianna 20$ and gave me 70$ for emergency use and 200$ for expenditure. I took my clutches and we left.
We walked to the mall since I lived three blocks away.We first went to the gift shop called Giftalia. Chloe had bought 150$ and spent 130$ on this bear which shows the time for Mackenzie and left the 20$ for the evening snack.Zoey had bought 120$ and spent 100$ on the on a selfie stick for Mackenzie and she left 20$ for a snack too. I got Mackenzie a pair of headphones which cost me 150$ and left the other fifty. On the way Brianna begged me to get her the princess sugarplum saves the baby unicorn part-2. Which cost us 30$. And Brianna also wanted a a ballon which cost us 20$. Then we went to the food court and went to a shop called Chips and Soda City. When opened my purse I saw I only had the emergency money. This is an emergency so I used it.Chloe bought a soda for 15$ and so did Zoey. I got a soda and a chips for 35$ and so did Brianna.i had zero left but Chloe and Zoey had 5$ left each. So the got three wrapping papers with their money . When we went home I was looking through my bedroom and when Chloe and Zoey asked me what I was doing I told the I was looking for wrapping paper. They told me the had gotten wrapping paper also for me.
NOTE TO SELF:BEST BFFS EVER!!!
I chose the purple wrapping paper. Chloe took the gold and Zoey took the silver.We wrapped it and we played truth or dare.

Hey, guys I just want to say I have continued this chapter on the next page. Since I thought it is a bit long and I wanted to say that I haven't received any names so please suggest some.I will definitely use one. You can do it in any chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.2K 77
Leah's just a girl like another: hanging out with friends, experiencing love, having family fights and love... But what happens when her perfect worl...
416K 7K 50
"(Y/N), welcome to the ALDC." Who knew those were the words that could change your life forever. {imma be real honest here and say that this is not a...
137K 2.3K 42
Leeann has been bullied by magcon from the start of 6th grade. One day will she go away? Will she ever come back? Will one of them become the love of...
98.8K 2.5K 27
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN 7TH GRADE! I AM NOW IN MY JUNIOR YEAR! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Charlie just moved to a new school, and she hates it...