Ticking Love

By Emily_Relic

Check out my Wattpad Bear634. In typed this story and my friend came up with the idea and wrote the whole thi... More

Life
Slenderman
A Promise Made
Again?

Mercy?

8 1 0
By Emily_Relic

HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO OUR BOOK TACO CATS!!!! YOU ARE NOW TACO CATS!!!!! Hope you like this chappy I'll let you read...

It's been a few minutes and nothing has happened yet. I felt a pain in my head and I fell backwards. I felt warm arms pick me up. Then I lost consense.

I woke up feeling warm. I opened my eyes to see I was in a room, most likely a boys. I could tell by the boxers in the hamper. I sat up to see a dog in the doorway. It was smiling at me! I convinced myself that this was God's sick way to punish me.

I heard footsteps in what I assumed was a hallway. Then I saw him. I got up and backed into a corner, fear in my eyes. I realized I didn't have anything of my own. I didn't have my revolver or even my own clothes. Instead of my usual blood-stained clothes, I was in a beautiful dress. My first. I was dead meat, but then why did he bring me here?

I was more scared than ever. I crouched down into a small ball, so some of my major hits spots were covered.

"Wow, for a killer, you sure are pretty" I heard his voice quiet and calming. I look up, not knowing I was crying in fear.

"W-what?" I questioned him. I was never around friendly people let alone called pretty. He knelt down and wiped my tears. His touch was so warm. Soon enough I was calmed down.

"You're n-not going to kill me?" I asked afraid.

"Nope, by the way do you have a home?" he asked. I shook my head. I ran away from home when I was 11.

"Then you can stay here. I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind" he said.

"Boss?"

Awww they're warming up to each other, sort of, idk. Hope you're liking the story so far taco cats. I'm gonna try and give you a chapter whenever I can. Hope you enjoyed this! Bye-Bye X3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 4.2K 60
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
159K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
439K 6K 30
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
47.1K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...