Forced marriage

By saharjamal1

Ranking- #1 in lovely 😊 ( 13/05/2018 ) Ranking #11 in anger (30/08/2020) " Yes? What?" I said annoyed, he ca... More

Part 1
Part 2-huh?
Part 4-what?
Part 5- Yes? No?
Part 6- Goodbye love!
Part 7-what now?
Part 8- Friends
Part 9- He's not mine!
Part 10- the wedding day
Part 11- casual day.
Part 12- Feelings
Part 13- Where?
Part 14 -
Part 15- start
Part 16
Part 17- I love you.
Part 18- Storm after the silence
Part 19- pray
Part 20- Big mistake
Part 21- A beautiful addition to this world
Part 22- Forgiveness
sharing thoughts
Part 23- Roses are red.
AN/ HELP
Part 24- Yayks
Part 25 -
Part 26
Part 27 - shopping time
Part 28- what's mine is yours!
Part-29 The truth
A/N: Good news
Part 30- All hell broke loose.
Part 31- sharing is caring!
Part 32- suprise
Part 33- love fruit
Epilogue
New story
Bound to the Moon

Part 3 - Oh No!

23.5K 825 60
By saharjamal1

Hamza's POV:

It has been two weeks since I met Jasmin, but I can't seem to shake her image off of my mind just yet. Her body not so curvy but just enough to make a man go mad, and her Arabic big dark brown eyes just send you to a different world. And her li...

" What do you think Mr. Done? " yet again my thoughts were interrupted by one the workers.

" Let me think about it and I'll let you know what my decision is! " I thanked God at that moment because I had the documents that explain what he was talking about.

" Okay sir, have a good day," he said

" Thank you," I said. I always had a benevolent attitude towards the workers who respected me and most importantly did their job right.

I gathered my things and went out the door. I have a doctor's appointment today regarding my foot. I have had an accident in my previous job about 7 months ago and my foot has been taking its sweet time to heal. Not that I can't walk or anything, it just pains me when I move it suddenly or at the gym.

" Do you want me to postpone today's meeting till tomorrow sir?," Said my assistant.

" No, I'll be back on time, " I said and went to the elevator.

30 MINS LATER

Finally, I reached the hospital. New York is pretty amazing but when it comes to traffic it is the worse.

" Can I see Doctor John, please? I have an appointment." I told the receptionist. She's very pretty I must say and from her eyes, I can tell she thinks the same of me too.

" Of course, this way please, " she said with a huge smile on her face.

" Thank you, sweetie " a little bit of flirting never hurt anyone.

..................

" Mr. Done I am going to have to send you to our physiotherapist Ms. Silverton," that name sounds familiar.

" Yes sure," I said shrugging the feeling off.

" Okay, why don't I give you her office number and you can go set up your first appointment with her since you are here?" he suggested.

" Sure why not?" I would rather fix it now and get it over with.

" Alright then, second-floor office number 44"

" Great thanks," and I was off to find this specialist.

Finally, I reach office no 44.

What my eyes saw left me surprised...

I knocked, as she was too busy with some papers.

" Come in please!" she said every so sweetly.

Ehm! No matter how much I try she just seems to know how to get me ready to kill someone. I mean what kind of professional person answers the door without bothering to even give the person a glance.

Jasmin's POV:

"Come in please!" I said not being able to break my concentration from the paper-work I have to do.

"EHM!" the person said as I almost lifted my head, rude much I wanted to say but I kept it to myself.

OH NO, Ya Allah not him please I prayed with my eyes stuck to the person in front of me.

Jasmin, just play it cool.

" Yes? How can I help you Hamza?" his name blurted out of my mouth before I could stop it.

" Ms. Silverton Dr. John sent me to you concerning my foot!" I could see annoyance beaming out of his eyes.

" Okay tell me what's wrong with it?" I said giving him the same attitude he gave me.

" Well long story short, I went through a small accident seven months ago, and my foot still gives me a hard time." He explained, not looking angry for the first time.

I was quite surprised.

" Did your doctor take an X-Ray of your foot? "

" Yes, he did!" He said.

" Alright then, you can go take an appointment from Sasha at the reception! " I replied.

" You could have told me that from the beginning, I have other things to do you know!" He said bitterly.

Deep breath Jaz, Deep breath. I closed my eyes for about 2 seconds. Then looked at him in the eyes and plastered the fakest smile on my face and said, " Have a good day Mr. Done!" and rolled my eyes immediately.

The good news is that I was stuck with him for at least a month. Great and please do note the sarcasm.

The last thing I want to do is stay with a traitor in the same room for half an hour. The best part is that the touching is going to be super weird.

Anyways I have to go pray in my usual praying place.

As I am walking there I could see Hamza smiling flirtatiously with Sasha. So I chose to take that road for a change. Not that I want to listen to them or anything. But change is good for one's health. Right?

" Okay Honey call me I'll be waiting," He said as his eyes made contact with mine.

Ignore him Jaz. He does not exist.

I made my way to the prayer room silently.

I feel really sorry for his wife to be. The poor girl will go through A LOT! 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Here you guys go! 

I tried to upload as fast as possible since I have time now!

Enjoy! and let me know what you think 

Have a good day/night lovelies <3

Vote                                                           Comment                                        Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2M 530K 57
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always been the best at fucking things up. Whe...
10M 233K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...