The bones

By levie121

Don't read this if you are afraid of horror lol it's not that bad More

Discovery
The big bang

DECIONS DECIONS

4 1 0
By levie121

After those days passed my life grew harder and harder as me and Satan had no way more to live. We looked and looked and found bones but not just any bones strong bones. We took bites and found who's bone it was it was Dillon jadgooj from my old school he spoke French. Time flew quickly there was not much left of it. We had till the clock stroke 12:00 till we die. We tried to make more kids but we ate them for health again. After that.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 916 59
TITLE - THE Earth is Online ကမ္ဘာကြီး အွန်လိုင်းပေါ်တက်လာပြီ Description 💥 လွန်ခဲ့သော ခြောက်လခန့်က ပုံရိပ်လိုလိုပင် ထိကိုင်မရသော အနက်ရောင်မျှော်စင...
83.5K 11.6K 143
Title: After rebirth,I returned to Miaojing to inherite my family business Type : Web novel Status in COO Complete (283 chapters+9 extra) Completel...
61.3K 2.6K 15
You're a brand new zookeeper at The Halfling Zoo- a place where half-animals live in captivity. Your job is simple- feed them and study them. Your ma...
6.9K 402 17
[ Roblox Pressure Reader Insert ] Hadal Blacksite; an underwater facility dedicated to researching monsters of the unknown. That's the place [name]...