Bianca Albero (A Vampire Diar...

By Winging_it23

After spending her life in an orphanage, Bianca Albero is now searching for herself in the small town where s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note

Chapter 9

1.9K 42 3
By Winging_it23

Bianca POV

In a semi-conscious haze, I let out a melancholic sigh that could only truly be released with the tedious experience of age.

I had felt such emptiness for my entire life and now I knew why. I had always believed that the reason for my intense longing was my need for family, but now I understand it differently.

I longed for myself.

There was such loss in my soul, a sense of separation and being incomplete.

But I know now, I know who I am.

And I know what I was created to do.

What so many of my reincarnations had attempted, I will finally fulfill.

I will destroy the vampires.

For my heritage.

To restore natures balance.

If not also for the safety of those who had offered me kindness in my time of need.

I will protect the people of Mystic Falls until the day this life cycle ends.

Damon POV

She was actually quite attractive.

Swirling the dregs of bourbon around my glass tumbler, birthday present from Great Uncle Alberto in 1806, I scanned Bianca's face.

Small button nose.

Natural bleach blond hair, I could tell by the smell of it - I'm not a creep, just a vampire with a very sensitive nasal passage.

Ash white skin - what a shocking coincidence.

And a new addition - markings with the mixed colouring of both pale brown and pink swirled over her body, at least I think they covered her entire body...

"Damon, what are you doing to Bianca's shirt?!!"

"Why do you always insist on ruining my fun, Stefan? So inconsiderate of you, respecting your elders is what Father taught us, well that is before you killed him,"

"Damon ---"

"Yes, Mr. Bunny Hunter?"

"Well, I was going to mention that Elena is coming over, she's pretty worried about Bianca.

Who tattoos a teenage girl in the woods anyway? I thought Mystic Falls was a little crazy, but this---"

Taking a minute to place my very expensive glass on my very old coffee table, I turned to see whether my brother was attempting to be funny - let's just say Stefan couldn't make some one on laughing gas spare a chuckle - or was just plain stupid.

"Come on, Stefan!! You have got to be kidding me.

I understand, Stefan, when it comes to Elena or something stupid like blood but this you have to trust me on.

This is Elena, she is a walking blood bank and this is achance to get Klaus. Stefan, it takes a lot of effort for me to say this but, please support me on this. This is not nothing."

Strain was building on my forehead, NOOOO I'm frowning like Stefan!!!

My poor, beautiful forehead, previously untouched by the lines of stress.

God, I really have to be serious this time

Elena POV

Missing the key hole three times before finally getting it, I burst through the front door where my attention was instantly drawn to Bianca's unconscious form on Stefan's couch.

Ignoring the brothers who were yet again having a brooding stare war with each other, I crouched next to where little Bi BI's head lay on a pillow.

"Bianca? Bianca. Come on, Bi Bi, wake up it's your favourite Gilbert!"

Seeing her hair was askew, I adjusted it after giving Damon a disapproving stare for leaving it like that, which received his trade mark 'eye roll-smirk'.

Turning back towards my sleeping sister, I gasped silently as I finally saw what I had been missing.

The marks all over her body, they were beautiful and suited her so perfectly, but how?

They didn't seem to be tattoos and she most definitely did not have birth marks like that when I met her.

My internal deliberation caused an intense frown to appear on my face, Stefan must be rubbing off on me, both brothers crept closer seeming my the worried, contemplative look on my face.

Stefan concerned.

Damon happy.

That guy confuses me. 

Then Bianca suddenly rolled over, letting out a melancholic sigh, the room visibly stiffened.

Jeremy POV

Those camping trips with Dad sure came in handy.

Tracking Bianca's clumsy steps through the wood was proving quite easy.

I can go back to that sketch pad of mine in no time, I just have to find Bi first.

Finding a diversion in her trail, I came across a huge white tree.

Curious I stepped closer to inspect this seemingly new feature to Mystic Falls.

Running my hands over the bark, I felt out small indentations in the shape of jagged words,.

It looked kind of Slavonic, remembering from my Russian history project, in 500-600 AD the language looked sort of like this.

Contemplating my interesting historical find took a picture with my camera phone to show Alaric later, looking closer at the trees roots I noticed the forest floor was disturbed. Leaves ripped and a sneaker print in the soil.

That was Bianca's sneaker print.

The one that was wrapped around my ankle just this morning.

My phone vibrated shocking me out of my stupor.

Elena: Bianca's at the Boarding House :) :) :) Stefan said Damon is up to something :/

Bianca POV

Here goes, the more literal opening of my eyes.

Flickering my eyelids I am immediately engulfed in a hug.

"Oh Bianca, what happened? Are you ok? How did this happen? Is it paint? What's going on?"

Waiting for Elena to take a breath and consequently let me breathe, I patted her back and pulled away from her strangle hold.

"Alright alright, see I'm fine. No cuts or bruises---"

Elena sighs, content and pats my cheek maternally.

Stefan seems too concentrated on Elena's face to ask me any questions.

Well, this was going to be easier than I thought.

"Wait a minute here? No one have any burning questions to ask little Oaky over here?"

Damn him and his interference.

Sending him a death stare that could beat his hands down, I turned back round to see Elena and Stefan's inquisitive looks.

Oh damn that annoying leather clad beef cake

Jeremy then chooses this spectacular opportunity to burst into the scene.

Ignoring all of the mixed looks I was getting I waved happily to the little scamp that was Jeremy Gilbert.

That boy just saved my ass.

"Hey Jer, what's going on? Want to go to the Grill? I want to go to the Grill, let's go!"

Side stepping the detective duo that is Stelena, I join Jeremy by the door.

Home free at last

"Oh no you don't" pinning Jer to the wall by the throat, Damon gives the trade mark wink before tensing his fingers.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, STOP! I will tell you what you need to know, just leave him alone,"

Dropping Jeremy to the floor, Damon steps over him to stand 6 feet tall over me.

"Spill."

Traipsing back over to the couch to make myself comfortable, I sigh at the shocked faces of all four of them.

"Get comfortable everyone, this story is over 1500 years old.

Oh, before I forget, where is dear Niklaus?" staring fixedly at the third twinning swirl on my arm where the scar of age old feline teeth lay imprinted, "a visit with my incisors has been due him for a while"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.2K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
477K 32.2K 48
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
366K 11.4K 120
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
643K 10K 89
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...