My Horrible adventures

By rocknrolllover98

I am going to take you on adventure with a girl that may seem average but that's what she wants you to think... More

2. Roller baby
3.playgrounds are the opposite of fun
4. it's not fair
5. elementary school rebel?

1 . introduction

2 0 0
By rocknrolllover98

"Look at the stars"she said "that's how many fucks I give."she said he replied  confused "but there aren't any?" This was her same way of brushing off male advances.  Step l - First he flirts with suggestive advances. Step 2 - reply with a very rude but witty remark. Step 3 - walk away while his mouth is still catching multiple flies. It's that simple.She didn't want any extra trouble in her life. But she seemed to attract it.she may possibly be it. She was always there when trouble happened maybe she was very sadistic or caused it behind the curtins. At least that's what I hear. I believe that she is fascinated with the human race. the only time she looks remotely happy is when she is as she calls it "people watching." But don't we all just secretly crave drama even if it's just observing from the outside. I honestly think it is one or the things that dive the human race. Think about it how much drama do you have on your life or around you. Possibly a TV show, your family, your friends ,the crazy neighbors, or last not but not least books. We love it we eat it up. what's the newest scandal? Did you hear about what happened on that one show? Who's the baby daddy? Life is drama and drama is life. So my point I am trying to make is we need it think how boring life would be with out it. There would be no movies, television, or books. That's a world I don't what to live in. Any ways I am about to tell you about a girl who lives in the moment of it. Drama, she may be the human enbodyment of it. everyone know a person like her but they are not her. You don't know her real story ,well you will at least know one of them. Out of the many. Now sit back and enjoy the drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 3.7K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
111K 9K 37
โ™ก ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๏ฟฝ...