G!Sans X reader

By LongbeforeGirls

Now, you're about to read a story where YOU are the main character, if you're a fan of echotale and G!sans th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Update!
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Update!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Should i quit?
Chapter 16
NEW CHAPTER

Chapter 14

2.7K 88 34
By LongbeforeGirls

After arguing with Sans for a while, trying to convince him nothing happened
-with fell sans just standing behind you, smirking and of course not doing anything about the situation-
you raced away from the two bone-pickers. Maybe you overdid it.. hope not.

With quick steps you tried to find your way to the elevator when you heard a familiar sound, dark chuckles and whispers. You quickly turned around only to find yourself in a recognizable eternity of blackness. "Oh dear, isn't it lovely to see you again" a croaky voice was heard from the distance. Your hands hovered before you, trying to find away out of the never ending dark. "Who are you? What's the reason to all of this?", "I thought you learned something about not talking back to strangers, someone needs to teach you manners". Suddenly you were smashed onto something hard, and just like a magnetic force you couldn't move one inch. An uneasy feeling crawled up your spine as you felt light breathing against one of your cheeks. A cold hand swiftly traced along your arm before grabbing it harshly. The warm sensation could be felt just as many times before, you knew you were glowing, lighting up the darkness. "Fascinating" his voice sent chills down your every bone. "And if I were to do this" the voice said followed by a sharp pain coming from the backside of your arm, your gazed traveled down to the source of the discomfort as you saw yourself bleeding. Though, you were not bleeding what you're supposed to bleed. Glowing drops of silver sipped out of the wound and floated among themselves in the thick, damp air. "Y/N!" a well known voice called out from the distance, you struggled not to fall asleep, asking yourself if you'd ever wake up after doing so. Softly, your eyelids closed and you drifted away into the only thing darker then your surroundings.

You woke up hours later with a damp cloth on your forehead along with two delicate hands wrapped around yours. A groan escaped your slightly chapped lips as you made an attempt to sit up but failing. "Y/N, please lay down", the burning man gently said. "Grillby", you manage to get out trying to raise the corners of your mouth only to let salty water reach your mouth. "I've been crying?" you asked tracing your moist cheek with your hand. Your question was answered by a quick nod and the same polite smile as always. "I found you shaking beside the elevator, and when I attempted to wake you up you begged me to stop, so I carried you here", you could feel a weak heating sensation spreading across your cheeks as you gave him a nervous smile. A heavy silence fell between the two of you, making the situation a bit more awkward than it should be. "Oh, I almost forgot. Someone stopped by and told me to give you this" he swiftly said and gave you a note saying 'Till next time'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 39 23
The title says enough,but basically YOU are a child that fell after Frisk. You have lost your parents in an ''accident'' And in this story,the reader...
95.8K 1.8K 53
This is my first book -^- Hope you enjoy this book
139K 3.8K 13
My first story on Wattpad! :3 I just really like Undertale and stuff, and Paps is such a big sweetie, so why not! ^//^ Reader x Papyrus, and may get...
582K 25.6K 66
FRANS This is a request and I have been really exited to start writing it! I really hope you like it! Echotale is not my AU! Neither is Jailtale! Thi...