Love and games

By Thatblackgyal

17 year old Adriana Jones is returning back to her home in San Diego California. She is instantly remind of h... More

Same old thing
The ignorance begins
The burden
New things
Invisible
Invisible part 2
Leave me Alone
Drama
L u n c h
Work
Friday
Broken
First try
Date?
Really?
De-ten-tion
Please
Pool Partay-Marking Territory Part 1
Pool Party-Exposed Part 2
Keep your Enemies Closer
The gathering
Attic feels sneak peek
Attic feels
Love part 1
Hey guys
Liar
Nightmare part 1 updated
Nightmare part 2
Protect her
Guide her
New flame
Friends
I refuse -AALIYAH (its actually a song ;)

Love ? Part 2

4.6K 168 20
By Thatblackgyal

Last time I change the character 😅
Adriana in MM

Excuse my mistakes

"Well well well, look what we have here." I heard a bitchy voice snarl...

Sydney stood in front of Xavier and I as we tried to "study".

"What the fuck do you want know from me now Syd." Xavier shouted in the library.

"Look who's all booed up, just the other night ago maybe be like yesterday you were asking to get sum." She picked at her nails.

My mouth fell apart a little yet I wasn't surprised.
He got up and stood close to her, holding his fist.
"Hit me, hit me in front of your little "girlfriend", do it Xavier I dare you. She moved closer to him.

She giggled while, he released his fist, walking a way.

He turned around and tried to explain, but I had already fanned him off and excused myself from his sorry excuses.

"Adriana stop!" He grabbed me by my book bag, stopping my speed walk.

I arched my eyebrow waiting for his excuse as always, I honestly thought this time was for real.

"Don't listen to her, I went over to her house to collect my belongs, and she practically threw herself at me." He searched my eyes, gasping my hand, rubbing it soothly.

"Okay Xavier." I sighed looking elsewhere.
He grabbed my face gently, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Tell me you believe me." He held my face.

"Ahh, I believe you." I said giving him full eye contact.
"Good now give me a kiss. " He smirked

"No" I jerked back giggling.

"Whatchu mean no, give me a kiss gurl!" He tried moving his face towards my mines.

Switching my head from left to right he finally caught my lips. Locking his lips with mine, pushing backwards onto the bookshelf, I stumbled a bit losing my balance, pushing a couple book over. He kissed me one more time before releasing, hovering over me.

He just stared.

"You know I really really like you right." He stated.

"Mmh, Xavier I have a question." I looked into his bright eyes.

"Shoot, baby girl."

"What are we, like what is this between me and you." I watched his facial expressions change slowly.

"Hah your mine and I am your-"

"No Xavier, like boyfriend and girlfriend." I took a step back in disbelief.

He scratch the back his head to see if anybody was listening.

I grabbed my belongings and rushed out the library, to think that he actually wanted to be with me was a joke. I was so fucking pathetic to think he actually wanted me to be his.
**

"Okay my mom I'll talk to you later." I spoke into the phone."

School had just let and I quickly made it back home to avoid Xavier.

As I was about to go hit the shower the door bell rang.

Shaking my head I opened the door about five seconds away from cussing Xavier, I was shocked.

"Xavier I don't have time for your-."

"Keith? What are you doing here?"

"Can I talk to you?" He brushed past me.

"What need to talk to me about?" I kept a distance away from him."

"Why you sitting  so far away,  come're ." He patted the couch.

I sat.

"Keith please, tell me what's wrong."

"Why Xavier." He mumbled.

I was lost for words.

"Why, aren't you the one who said he mistreats you." He moved closer to me.

"I-i don't, girls are weird." I smiled trying to lighten up the mood.

He looked at me his eyes were red.

"Ah, y'all female." He shook his head and laughed.

What's that suppose to mean?

"Did you ever have feelings for me." He search my eyes.

That caught me a little off guard.

"Umm, I mean yeah." I mumbled.

He scooted closer.

"Do you have any for me right at this very moment, like how I have for you." He watched me.

To say no was a lie but I was emotionally unavailable to get with Keith.

Looking up at him I nod my head.

He leaned in taking a hold of my waist he brought me to his lap. He caress my face and looked me into my eyes.

"I want you to be mine, my girlfriend, mine." He stated.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

He licked his lips so swiftly.

"We can take this slow, your move." He leaned inwards and pecked my lip softly.

He pecked my lips with more force.

Slipping his tongue slowly into mine, this was by far the steamiest make out we've ever done. The type that would make a baby.

Deepening the kiss, a noise went off in the background.

Beep beep beep...

"Girl wake up!" The teacher slam the textbook on my desk...

//////
I'll continue this chapter later on, I know I'm slacking, but school man 🙄

Love y'all ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...
365K 11.6K 35
17 year old, Alyssa Shimmers is the daughter of the beta of the Sunset pack. She finds her mate, Sam Strike, the future Alpha of the Sunset pack. Sam...
105K 3.4K 45
Riley Miles, is in her final year of high school and has practically everything she could dream of, except one thing. She's second in her year while...
1K 34 16
Camille Jones is a 18 year old senior. She attends Charleston High. She's lightskined and stands about 5'1. She lives with her mother Casey Jones who...