Mr.Mendes 😍😍 s.m

By LaylaKhan11

which is a girl and shawn smut in class And after class! More

1st day of school 😊
school/home
Mr.Mendes' house
I already warned u
the next morning

at school

4.6K 41 21
By LaylaKhan11

Y/N pov.

I got in school and everyone was looking at me like what what's wrong with what I'm wearing then I noticed I was wearing a crop top with high waisted shorts shit I forgot I had school (I changed it lol ) I walked to my locker with my heels clacking against the glass floor I close my locker and see Kian right next to my face "ahhhh" I scream "ih my fuck you scared me" I said he chuckled and said "well umm... where were you last night?;)" Kian says "I was at Shawn's house" I said " who's Shawn?" Kian said "my best friend you don't know him but I can show a pic" I say "alright th an let me see" kian said smirking I got out my phone and showed him a pic if when shawn was lil (up in the pic box) "here he is I was baby sitting him for Mr.Mendes as you can see by the side that's his cousin" you say ( ik it's shawn but yah) "okay I want you at my house at 3 we are not gonna tell anyone but tell Mr.Mendes to come too cause we're gonna have a 3sum"

AT 3AM

HEY GUYS THIS WILL BE AT THE NEXT CHAP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 3.4K 48
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
192K 3.9K 36
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
6.4M 49.5K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
25.8K 891 34
"can't, i'm too busy babysitting."