Dart in Your Heart ( A Louis...

By nojustdont

Vancouver vacations! When One Direction and a girl-band, Wild Ones, come together, what is the chemical react... More

Dart in Your Heart
Chapter 2: Confessions
Chapter 3: The Journey Begins
Chapter 5: Drowning Dreamer
Chapter 6: Tears Ahoy!
Chapter 7: Reflecting
Chapter 8: Kitchen Disasters
Chapter 9: Partying Gone Wrong
Chapter 10: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 11: To the Park!
Chapter 12: The Chat
Chapter 13: Fix Up
Chapter 14: Nightmares
Chapter 15: A Case of One Direction Infection
Chapter 16: Bad Timings
Chapter 17: Lies that Kill
Chapter 18: Moments (The Grande Finale)

Chapter 4: Doing Things I Shouldn't

727 8 0
By nojustdont

We had lots of fun! At the pool, Niall pushed me in, which was fair enough because I managed to distract him, just in time for Liam to slam-dunk him inside the pool. Louis grabbed me from behind and pulled me around the pool. We played with the beach-ball and swam around. Music blasted, and it was sooo much fun! 

It was Maddi who pulled me aside.

"You're making it too obvious!" She scolded. 

 My eyes widened. I was showing emotion. That was no good, I had to shut out. Just because I was on a vacation, doesn't mean that I can just DO things. 

Maddi instantly understood what I was thinking. 

"HEATHER, no, no, no! Stop trying to shut out everything. You have feelings, and it's because you're a human. I'm just - Gah, just don't do anything stupid. Forget what I said" She gushed, trying to stop me. 

Zayn looked us quizzically.  

"Are you guys okay?"

Being excellent at drama, I laughed it off. "Pfft, Maddi just told me a brilliant evil plan!" 

And with that, Maddi and I grabbed bucket fulls of water and unleashed it on the boys. Water splashed everywhere! Suddenly, I felt as though I was being pushed down, and I was pulled underwater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
11.4K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
8.3K 247 30
Food fights, and up all nights. Things bursting into flames, and playing board games. Getting attacked by bees, and drinking lots of tea. Making thin...
58.8K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!