Tell me you love me

By kianam123

Love crazy when secrects and deception is involved More

Tell me you love me 1
Tell me you love me 2
Tell me you love me 3
Tell me you love me 4
Tell me you love me 5
Tell me you love me 6
Tell me you love me 7
Tell me you love me 8
Tell me you love me 9
Tell me you love me 10
Tell me you love me 11
tell me you love me 12
Tell me you love me 13

tell me you love me 14

363 19 6
By kianam123

Isabella POV

Its been three months and things have been amazing. Chris and i have moved into a new house. We haven’t heard from the irrelevant hoe cassansad or whatever her name is. Chris and i decided to go out to go shopping for Kaylee little tea party she wanted to have with a few friends from the pre-school she started going to. We were walking around hand in hand with Kaylee going around the store picking out all the pink glittery toys for her tea party. I was pushing the cart with kaylee riding on it and chris behind me whispering in my ear and it tickled. I was honestly happy with life. 

Chris: you know i love the way you walking and that dress is making me feel all types a ways keep it up and kaylee going to have a sibling running around here very soon

Me:your so nasty baby 

i turned around to give him a kiss and he grabbed my ass which caused me to squeal and bump into someone using the cart.

me:  I’m so sorry are you ok?

**: yeah just wtach-omg Isabella Rodriguez is that you??

me: uhm do i kno- OMG MAXINE ! is that you girl?? i haven’t seen you in so long how are you we have to catch up oh by the way this is by boyfriend Chris and our daughter kaylee .

maxine: you had a baby stop playing ! she is so cute just like you and Chris she looks just like you too that’s so sweet i always thought you had a thing for him back then.

chris: nice to meet you il just go take lee-lee around while you two catch up baby 

He leaned in to kiss me and smack my booty again before chuckling and going off with kaylee tickling and picking her up. I enjoy their times together because it just makes me happy.,

Me: well how you been girl?

Maxine: well I had a daughter she’s 3 and a dead beat ass daddy im modeling now so i guess you can say im feeling myself.

me: oh snap oh snap well girl im sure gabby going to be happy that i saw you gimmie your number and bring your baby girl to lee-lee tea party it will be fun we can catch up and get together more often.

We exchanged numbers and talked a little more then i caught up with chris and kaylee. i giggled at how spoiled baby girl has gotten over the past few months but chris and i love her to death and when she looks at me with the puppy dog face she look just like Chris i really can’t say no to her .when we got home later that day I called gabby who live two houses away from me now.

Gabby: did you bring me food or naw?

Me: hoe can you greet me better than that ole pregnant ass 

Gabby: nope I’m hungry and pregnant

Me: I’m cooking so when you ready ok but I saw Maxine today at the mall when i was shopping for kaylee

Gabby: oh hell no I heard she a hoe breaking up homes honey!

Me: all that he say she say shit gabby come on she use to be our girl!

Gabby: I guess but just keep a eye out

Me: did Andrew come by today?

Gabby: girl can we not talk about how shady Ashley and Andrew been acting lately, has your dad found out anything?

Me: well Chris isn’t telling me anything because he doesn’t want me to worry but I know they have some big trip planned soon so we will see, but all I know is my baby and my daddy and brother better come back home to me when its all done

Gabby: wait you think Andrew know this hoe shady?

Me: I really don’t know chile I’m trying to get some information as much as you.

Gabby: to be honest if he doesn’t know I will go hard for Andrew like my child won’t grow up without his aggy ass

Me: plus you love him ride or die type shit

Gabby: why you had to say all that though

At the same time Chris step out the shower looking way too sexy so I easily got distracted. He was so damn fine with that towel wrapped around him.

Chris: what you staring at ma

Me: nothing at all

Gabby: Hoe are you listening?!

Me: lemme call you back… *HANGS UP*

Chris: why you had to hang up

Me: because the conversation was finish when you stepped out the shower.

He walked over to me seductively licking his lips. I instantly got wet I wanted him badly. He leaned down and kissed me at first our tongues tangled and then the lip biting started he traveled down my neck leaving bite marks as he went along. I began letting out soft moan with the way he teased my body. Eventually he got my clothes off and was giving me the best head of life, slurping and licking and driving me crazy I began to shake.

Chris: don’t come yet baby daddy’s not done with you

Chris POV

She was breathing heavily I knew she was about to climax. But I wasn’t done with her; I climbed in between her legs rubbing the tip against her clit driving her insane. She slid down and started giving me head teasing it spitting on it and sucking it I was so close to climaxing. I dragged her up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist allowing easy entrance I slammed right into her opening getting a loud moan from her.

Chris: keep it down kaylee is in her play room

Issy:i- uh baby-I c-c-canttt stop

I chuckled because I knew she couldn’t control her moans and I was driving her insane. I laid her on the bed putting her on top. She rode me intensely like her life depended on it. We went a few more positions until eventually we heard kaylee knocking on the door asking to come in. I quickly sped up and we both climaxed I quickly put on gym shorts while Isabella went to clean up what leaked out of her. I watched her wobble to the bathroom and felt satisfied with myself. I opened up the door picking up my baby girl and planting kisses all over her chubby checks.

Kaylee :ahaha  daddy ahaha  stawp pwease

Me: nope nope nope you don’t love me anymore!

Lee-lee: yes I do I always love you and mommy.

I placed her on the bed and started t get comfortable while she told me about her tea party and how excited she was. Honestly life was good I had my wifey and my daughter business had calmed down and we had a big move to make in a couple weeks. This was when we were gonna figure out who Ashley been dealing with I wanted to snap her neck badly every time I seen her but there was more to the surface. Then Isabella walked out in my shirt looking all too good and cuddled up with me an kaylee and started planning with her I couldn’t help but smile watching the most amazing things to ever happen to me.

Isabella: what you smiling about babe?

Me:  I love you baby.

Issy: I love you to baby

Lee-lee: I love you both the mostest

I grabbed baby girl while issy snuggled up to me and kept making plans about the big tea party.

A few weeks passed and the tea party was here. I was sick and tired of seeing pink and glitter and little girls in the tiaras but it made my baby happy so I was putting up with it. I was in the kitchen when Maxine Isabella new friend walked in catching me off guard. She’s been around here a few time and I never liked her vibe she always tryna flirt with me and push up in me and I don’t want that shit I told issy about her but she took it as a joke I don’t trust this hoe at all.

Maxine: oh hey sexy, I mean chris

Chris: don’t say that shit

Maxine: it was just a joke I mean I pretty sure you hear it all the time from random

Chris: naw  ion play that shit I got a wife im happy so that playful shit can miss me

She moved closer licking her lips and trying to be seductive

Maxine: you know when you’re aggressive it gets me wet Chris I wonder how good you are in bed

I moved out the way fast as fuck.

Chris: aye you keep thinking this a joke I don’t want your thirsty ass I already told issy about you and you keep fucking around imam make her beat your ass now imam leave and I hope your trashy ass get it together before I throw you out my fucking house for trying to disrespect me and my girl in our house fucking hoe ass

With that I left I was pissed off and ready to tell Isabella to handle her.

Continue Reading