The sequence (a Drake fan fic...

By drakesmoans

Drake is going through a rough time in his life. But someone helps him through it. Makes everything worth it... More

Pianist Hands
No Time
Why now?
Special
Try harder
Overtime
Overtime part 2
You know thats true
Tell yout friends
What are you so afraid of?
I know exactly what you like.
secrets.
Grip on you
Taste.
Pink
The Call
No strings attached.
All alone.
Light part 2(jokes)
Stars.

Light.

86 3 2
By drakesmoans

Drake POV
I call Caroline to inform her about the accident.
"Hey Caroline, Im calling you to let you know there's been an accident"
"WHAT?. WHO WAS IN IT?"
"Bianca. We are at the hospital."
"Is she okay?"
"Her injuries are pretty severe. She just got out of surgery and she will be in the ICU until she's more stable"
"Okay, should I come?"
"You don't have to, she isn't awake yet"
"Call me when she wakes up, best wishes"
"Thanks you too"
I hang up the phone and go to the cafeteria. All they have is flavourless cookies and orange juice. I go back to my seat and wait some more. Time goes by and still no new updates.
I ask on of the nurses supervising Bianca if she will wake up anytime soon and he didn't have an answer.
I hear a distant voice
"Mr.Graham?"
"Yes"
"Bianca is awake"
I go as fast as I can and sit down in the chair beside her. There she was, all hurt and fragile.
"h-hello?"
"Hi baby, it's me"
"Who are you! WHERE AM I? GET THIS MAN OUT OF HERE!"
"Bianca it's me, Aubrey"
"Where am I!?"
"You are in a hospital Bianca"
"GET OUT! GET OUT!"
As I walk out of there tears run down my cheek. What just happened? Why won't she remember who I am? Will she ever remember me?
"Dr. Herman, Bianca isn't remembering who I am. Is that normal?"
"Sometimes after shocking situations like car crashes the human brain forgets certain things. But let me run a scan to make sure everything is okay"
Dr. Herman POV
"Dr.Rees!"
"Yes miss"
"Get me a CT scan for Bianca Rivera"
"Yes miss"
"Stop calling me "miss" and call me dr. Herman for gods sake"
"Okay m- dr. Herman"
"Now go!"
It is strange that Ms.Rivera can't  remember her boyfriend or whatever he is. But it is possible that it is only temporary.
"DR.HERMAN!"
"Is an intern yelling at me? Lower your voice we are at a damn hospital"
"Its about Ms.Rivera"
He shows me the scan and it is unbelievable.
"This looks like-" I cut Dr.Rees off
"I know what it looks like"
"How are we going to tell him?"
"The question is how is Dr.Peters going to get it out of there"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 22.2K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
438K 17.4K 41
[COMPLETED]"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years youn...
496K 13K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
379K 12.9K 51
☆彡 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ❛ bring me your mouth and your mystery! ❜ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...