The biannual gum-ball ball (...

By mynamesmabel

This is YOUR last chance to go to the ball and who are you going to go with. Oh and by the way this is in the... More

Adventure time story
The arrival of new friends
What's the problem?
Who are you?
A perfect moment!
I dont get it
I still dont get it
Gumball....
The ball
An
SO MANY A/NS
Chapter 10
Last a/n ever
The party begins
Where are you?!
Lighting a match
Soon
Part 21 (hehe)
Pranks

Valentins speshal like 3 monthes late

1.3K 45 10
By mynamesmabel

First of all i would like to sinsearly apologies because when it was valentines i had to wright the special for the other adventure time story. i couldn't find time to update this as much as i wanted to. lives just bin a little complicated lately. well ENJOY THE SPECIAL 3 MONTHs LATE :D(sorry :\...agean) btw (f/c) means fav color

--------------------------------------------

No date

This is it, my date with Marshall, I can't wait. I thought to my self as I finished putting on my makeup. I didn't put to much on just enough to look good. PB helped. I walked over to the mirror. I had a (f/c) short dress on, the bottom had ruffles and the top was tight but mot to tight. i also had a (f/c) bow on because my hair was over parted and it kept the hair out of my face. my hair had curls that went down to about me shoulders. And f/c) ballet flats.

I checked the time it was 7:45 so I had 15 minutes. I say good bye to PB as she walks out the door. I follow. it led to Finn and Jakes main room. Finn and jake wear playing Vidio games. "Bye guys I'm off." I announce. they both turn to face me. "woah, wear you going all dressed up like that?" Jake pointed out. Finn just kept staring at me. "I'm going on a date stilly, with Marshall." I exclaimed. Finn turned his head away to face the other direction. "well have fun." jake said. I continued at the door. PB gave me a ride to the restraint, the best in the candy kingdom. I waved to her as she left to go back to the castle. I looked inside the fancy five star restaurant for Marshall. he wasn't inside so I just waited for him out side. He FINALLY arrived 15 minuets late. "hey." he said, and walked past me expecting me to follow. and I did, we got seated. we ordered our food and waited for a while. I just sat there uncomfortably, while he just relaxed in his chair looking 'cool'. "So, you going to the ball?" He asked. "um yeah." I answered. "that's cool." he continued. "and speaking of the dance I was wondering if-" I got cut off by the waiter saying, "here's your food." then tossing it on our table. I was to nerves to try and ask again for him to go with me, so ill ask him later. We continued to chat for the rest of the night. he wasn't such a bad guy. After we left the restaurant, and he payed. He carried me in his arms all the way home. I was scared out of my mind, because I'm afraid of heights. It ok, the thing I did to stop panicking was I looked into Marshall's eyes, and all the fear melted out of me.

After we got back to Finn and jakes, tree house he said, "see yea." and winked. "Bye." I replied shyly. he then floated backward toward the sky. "maybe I see you at the dance." he said then turned around and flew off. oh man I forgot to ask him out, no I have no date.

--------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I didn't update in forever. I meant for this to be on Valentin's day, but I got extreme writers block. I got over it from writers work shop, I got a scoler ship to go there. any way this was hard to wright, but I got it done.

Thanks for reading, please vote or comment on what you think is missing, luv you all bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3.7K 38
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
184K 12.2K 23
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” yandere!emperor x ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!butler!reader โ†ณ โ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. โž || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
133K 4.6K 33
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
130K 5.6K 41
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ; ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...