Black Butler: Preferences

By xxkloiexxx

What would happen if you were in the world of Black Butler? What would happen if you had a crush on a charact... More

How you met
Getting to Know Each other
He learns he has feelings for you
You learn you have feelings for him
A/N
He tells you how he feels
First Kiss
You Go to a Ball Together
His Thoughts on You
You Fight and Break Up
He realized what he did
He Tries to Win You Back
Ciel Wedding Day
Sebastian Wedding Day
Alois Wedding Day
Claude
Nicknames
You get Jealous
He gets Jealous
Playing a Prank on Him
Best Friend and Why
He Tells a Secret
He is Cheating....
Who comforts You and Why
He explains what he Did
Your Kids
His Favorite Feature about You
He Pulls a Prank on You
Your Thoughts on Him
Who is Jealous of Your Relationship
Song that describes your relationship Modern
You have a Nightmare about Him
What he would do if
Ciel One Shot
Claude x Reader x Alois
Ciel x Reader
A person jealous devises a plan to get you two break up
April Fool's Prank
You tell Him a Secret
He helps You with Work
Your Favorite Feature about Him
Grell
Finnian
Dating Him Includes
Dream Life with Him
What he gives you randomly
Thank You
Finny x Reader
You get kidnapped
He realizes you are kidnapped
It's Your Move Ciel x Reader
He Saves the Day
Modern Halloween Ciel x Reader
Psychos Modern Halloween Alois x Reader
Modern You sing a Duet with Him
You take a Vacation together
You Say Your Farewells
Funeral and Aftermath
Was it all a Dream
Ciel x Reader
You Throw a Ball
You Save Him
Alois x Reader
I would Never Finny x Reader
Engagement Finny x Reader x Ciel
Sebastian x Reader x Ciel
Jealousy Ciel x Reader
A/N
Grell x Reader
Forget Me Not Sebastian x Reader
Modern First Day at School
You Decide the Next Chapter
Child/Children's first Words/ He gets 😡Mad😡
Modern Halloween: Costume Fun
A/N
Modern Halloween: Halloween Party
No i love her I need her Ciel x Reader
Family Meeting Finny x Reader
On Guard Ciel x Reader
I don't Know! Ciel x Reader
I Don't Know! Ciel x Reader Part 2
Epilogue

Alois One Shot

995 16 0
By xxkloiexxx

Your brother was Ciel and you are married to Alois much to his dismay. You stayed with Alois and he invited Ciel over to have a dual and so their butlers could fight on a chess table. You were walking with Alois to see Ciel. Alois please be careful. You said. I will be trust me Claude is the better butler and I am the better person. Alois said. You smiled I couldn't choose between you two please don't make me come to that decision. You said. He put his hand on your shoulder I won't. He said and looked into your eyes. I love you. You both said in unison. Your highness Earl Phantomhive is here. Claude said. Okay. Alois said. Let's go. He said. You walked next to Alois scared of what will happen to the both of them. F/N. Ciel said. Ciel. You said. Eventually it was decided that Alois, Ciel and I will stay in doors and the servants will stay on the chess table and we will see who wins. Ciel how have you been? You asked. I have been fine. He said. You have been distant the moment I got married. You said. He flinched when you said that he obviously didn't like the way it sounds. I have not. He said. Yes you have and it's not right I'm your sister. You said. I'm sorry. He said. I just don't agree with your decision. He said. Ciel you may be my brother but you can't make my decisions. You said. He looked down. We watched the servants fight. But Sebastian kept taking them down with silver utensils. How is Sebastian winning? You thought. He can't be the superior can he? You kept thinking. F/N can you go to the kitchen to get us something to drink? Alois asked. Okay I am quite parched myself. You admitted. You went to the kitchen to get tea but you overheard something. What is that? You thought. They can't be fighting. You whispered and ran to see them sword fighting. You didn't know what to do. You were scared but you had to act fast. Before you knew it you grabbed a sword and jumped between them. Ciel stop! You yelled. Get out of the way! He yelled and pushed you back and he hurt Alois in his stomach. Alois! You yelled and lunged for Ciel. They say the thing you love the most is what you value to protect and I value to protect my husband! You yelled as you pinned Ciel down. Claude and Sebastian walked in with shocked eyes and Claude pulled Ciel away. You ran over to Alois. Alois. You cried. You will get better trust me. You said with tears in your eyes. He's pathetic. Ciel said. Alois passed out. No he is not. You said and grabbed a sword. You did this to him and you will pay brother! You yelled and lunged for him. F/N do you truly think he is worth losing your life? He questioned. I do I love him with all my heart and Claude help Alois! You yelled and you smacked Ciel which caused him to be shocked. F/N. he said. You should leave. You said and walked over to Alois.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 512 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...
109K 4.2K 31
If you haven't read the first book please read that first. It's called ' dreaming of a demon'. Can you guess who's back? I bet you can. Anyway what...
29.4K 993 21
This is a Ciel x Alois fanfic. I do not own Black Butler. I also do not own the art used to create the cover, all goes to their rightful owners. Oh...
121K 2.8K 33
Highest ranking in #undertaker: #2 Highest ranking in #undertakerxreader: #3 Highest ranking in #claudefautus: #22 Highest ranking in #plot: #47 High...