Ravens Short Stories

By 1ravenwood

There are all types of stories. They are ones that are just funny or weird. Just small stories. More

Laguna-Talia
Plush Jungle
Anest Dragon

Christmas Miracle

3 1 0
By 1ravenwood

It was the night before Christmas,and all threw the city there was shouting about.
But a young women was quiet. Her first crazy Christmas she couldn't find a gift. For all the stores were closed with nothing to spare. For 10 hrs is left. For in hurry she ran threw the street. Not knowing what lead ahead. For her eyes could not mistaken her was a jolly man a white beard ran down his chin. But what stood out like fire works was his red suit. For with a smile on his face and a large bag behind him.
With a whistle. Reindeer ran down from the sky. What did they carry,but a sled.
For someone came to mind. For here standing in front of me was one who shouldn't be real.
For he must be Santa Claus
I ran from the shadow in which I had stood. For yelling,"Santa are you real?"
He was shocked that someone like me would see him.
I was in a hurry so I told him my story
"I have a young daughter with no gift to find. For all the stores are cleaned out. With nothing to give I truly can't go home. For she has waited all year but I have nothing to spare."
For I cried right at his feet.
For a sweet sound filled my heart for he spoke kind to me when no you would try.
"You are a mother and one so great. But I've seen her heart and the best gift is one that you have. For she longs for time with her mom. So listen here one dinner to serve sit down with your kid,"for with that he jumped into his shed and zoom into the sky.
For I took one picture as he zoomed by. For all the Christmas nights of all this was a night I would have to have proof it was true.
I took the money I saved the night of Christmas and took my kid to dinner.
For we spent hours talking like one happy family. For I could tell time with her was a gift to save in my heart.
"Live life to the fullest. Because in minutes it can crash down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 809 25
Anaisha Ranawat a 12 year old girl living with her mother. One day her mother died tragically and she has to move in with her family of 5 older broth...
6.4M 49.4K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
444K 58.5K 151
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး