IMPERMANENCE || ✔

By thecreator12

What happens when you tear yourself apart in order to become the girl he wanted? Cover made by caessium... More

Prologue
Step 00: The Beginning
Step 01: Finding Flaws
Step 02: Create Goals & How To Achieve Them
Step 03: Use A Weekly Logbook
Log #1: Hair
Log #2: Makeup & Eyebrows
Log #3: Posture & Exercise
Author's Note

Log #4: Get the Guy

44 15 4
By thecreator12

"You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful."

~ Amy Bloom

-----------------------------------------------------

Goal of the Week: Andrew

Monday - Got asked out by Andrew; will be going to the movies on Saturday. Got manicure after school. Didn't eat anything. 

Tuesday - Almost fainted during History. Forced by my teacher to go to the nurse who told me to drink water, then sent me back to class. Didn't eat anything. 

Wednesday - Felt weak throughout the day. Didn't eat. 

Thursday - 

Friday - 

Saturday - 

Sunday - Had to go to hospital on Thursday. Fainted in class, and teacher called an ambulance. Didn't remember much about the next few days in the hospital, but was told that I had lost twenty-two pounds in a month's span, and was given the disorder of 'Anorexia'. Am now packing belongings in order to go to rehab. Found out that Andrew asked another girl out. 

Goal Achieved? 

No; must discontinue project. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
29.5K 386 62
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...