Being Michael Jackson's wife...

By amyt3402

Book 2 of 4 "True Love isn't easy, but it must be fought for. Because once you find it, it can never be repla... More

I believe you
End of Tour
Babysitting
Bermuda
London Comic Con
Rhythm Nation
Neverland Fun
A new Pet
Easter
Joe Jackson Day
New comic line
Mr & Mrs Fortensky
Pregnant
Our Little Angel
I can't believe he said that
Dangerous
I thought you wasnt going on tour again
In the closet
Spiders
Beach Day
A New Lucy
Christmas
10 Year Anniversary
The live interview at Neverland
Lies
The start of it all
Rehab
Searched
Hurry up new year
Michael's First Christmas
He did it
Dee Dee Jackson
Christmas Break
Soul Train
Tattoo
La Toya
HIStory & news
Tour
Christmas without you
You gotta be kidding me
Welcome to the world
Part time single Mom
Taken it
Birthday Surprise
Thanks Michael
Mr & Mrs Beckett
Christmas
Prince 1st Birthday
Take your son to work day
Paris Katherine Jackson

Make a wish foundation

152 10 0
By amyt3402

"They're going to be here soon" Michael announces as he takes a seat next to me

"Have you personally spoken to any of the children coming today?"

"Yes one, David Sonnet. He's such a sweet boy, he suffered a brain aneurysm when he was 8 and can only now communicate through a communication device."

"That's so sad" I frown

"I know, he's sent me a few letters before so I'm excited to finally meet him. I've signed one of my hats for him"

"That's sweet of you" I smile and kiss his cheek

When the children arrives we greet them all one by one until we get to the last one

"I see you have my jacket" Michael smiles

"Hi David" I smile

Michael and David spend some time together so I leave them to it and go to see the other children.

There's this one girl called Laura and honestly she's the cutest kid I've ever met. She's obsessed with the merry go round which is why 7 goes later I'm still sat on the ride.

Time flies by pretty quickly and as Michael is waving bye to them all I walk over and wrap my arms around him from behind.

"There you are" he chuckles moving so he's holding me to his side

"Where did the lion come from?"

"David gave it to me with a picture of himself"

"That's so sweet"

"I'm sorry we didn't spend much time together today"

"It's fine I was with Laura most of the day, she was so cute" I tell him as we walk inside the house

"That's good, I'm glad you was ok"

"Do you want to have a picnic with Bubbles? We haven't spend quality time with him as a family in a long time"

"That would be lovely, I'll let you do the food whilst me and Bubbles go and set it all up"

I nod ok and give him a kiss before walking to the kitchen. About 30 minutes later I finish doing all the food and currently walking around outside with it all looking for Michael and Bubbles who I eventually find.

Time skip
We watch the sunset whilst Bubbles is asleep on Michael's lap and I'm resting my head on Michael's shoulder.

"This have been fun, we haven't done anything like this in a long time" Michael speaks

"It has, the whole day have been fun"

"It's moments like this which makes me struggle to go back on tour"

"But it's moments like this which makes you get through tour because the quicker it goes by then the quicker you're back to enjoy moments like these"

"You're right, but it's still hard especially without having you there"

"I know it's hard, it's hard for me too. But we get through it, we always do."

"I know, you really are amazing. Not everyone would stick by me with all the tours and time I'm in the studio."

"I know what I signed up for when I married you, I know how demanding the industry is. The difference between me and everyone else is the fact I truly love you. No matter how much you're away from each other if you truly love each other then it will work"

"You're right, but thank you though"

"You're welcome and thank you, without you I wouldn't be in the comic industry"

"You're welcome" he plants a kiss on my head then we decide to pack up and take Bubbles back to his home before we go back ourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 276 9
After dealing with the allegations and the loss of a child two years ago, Shayla-Elizabeth and Michael Jackson have decided to move on with their liv...
530 13 8
𝐼 π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀... Michael's heart was set on one woman, the only person he envisioned spending forever with. But Alas, sh...
20.6K 776 28
People say forever doesn't last always, but that's not what they've believed. They were in it for the long haul. With just only three years of marria...
501K 13.7K 122
"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love." "She's been through hell and come out an angel. You didn't b...