Falling In Love

By btsflixx

In which a fallen angel becomes housemates with a girl he might have had a one night stand with. ❝I've nev... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
1K♡
25
26
27
28
Reasons Why
29
30
31
Epilogue

17

109 9 20
By btsflixx

*Listen to music while reading*

Two Months Later

___________________________

Jangmi's POV

It's been two months since the incident.

I sipped my hot chocolate because Seulgi had hit me from drinking coffee.

Every day at school I heard girls gossipping things about me. Every day I heard them giggle at the new couple that's been dating for a month now-Taehyung and Nari.

I moved in with Seulgi unni ever since I discharged from the hospital. Taehyung barely talked to me ever since, the only time he ever talked to me was when he bumped into me in the hallway. He had said,

"Can't you watch where you're going? You're blocking the hallway."

For the first few weeks, it hurt. My heart felt like it was going to burst. I didn't know what the feeling was, but I didn't like it.

Luckily, Seulgi unni taught me not to tear myself apart for just one boy. It was hard to ignore him. It was hard not to stare. It was hard for my heart to be at rest whenever I saw Nari and Taehyung together.

But after weeks, my heart mended. And I began to accept it.

If he wasn't going to believe the truth, let it be.

I wasn't going to be that stupid girl in the kdrama that tries to commit suicide because of a misunderstanding.

I wanted to live.

____________________________

Taehyung's POV

"Oppa, are you still thinking about her?" Nari grabbed hold of my arm.

I hated it. I hated the feel of arms pulling on my arm. People think it's cute, but I just think it's plain clingy.

"Don't think about her. She tricked you. She shouldn't be trusted." Nari pecked me on the cheek and left.

I touched my cheek. I wiped my dry hand on my shirt.

It was two months since the accident.

At first, I refused to believe that Jangmi did this. I guess I trusted her too much. I was too easy.

That's probably why she picked me as her prey.

But I couldn't understand. Why...why was I looking back? Why was I feeling guilty? I had clearly seen her, with the knife evidently in her hand, dripping with blood.

Accept it Taehyung, Jangmi tried to kill Nari.

'No she didn't.'

I widened my eyes.

"Who's there?"

I searched through the room. There was an orb.

No way...

"Hi Taehyung. Long time no see."

It was God.

"Wait...why are you here?"

I tried to touch the orb, but it kept moving away.

"Oh, I just came here to warn you that you have only 2 months until you can go to heaven again."

I remembered.

"Oh. Right."

God stared at me. Then he frowned.

"But...Taehyung...I told you...to HELP people, not cause a mess!"

What was he talking about?

Then I remembered that God could read my mind.

"What I mean, is that Jangmi did not try to kill Nari!"

What?

"What are you talking about? I saw the knife in her hand."

God was eating popcorn. Again.

"Did you see her stab her?"

What?

"I said, did you see her stab her?" God threw popcorn at the screen.

I scratched my neck.

"Well, no, but..."

"Then why don't you trust her?"

I stared.

It didn't speak.

"Think about it. Because in order to go to heaven, you have to figure this out and fix this mess."

The orb disappeared.

_____________________________

Seulgi's POV

I saw Jangmi looking out of the window again.

I wonder if she's really fine.

"Jangmi?"

Jangmi turned her head and waved.

"Hi, Seulgi unni."

I sighed.

"Are you okay?"

Jangmi smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine. Oh, by the way, do you know Jungkook's friend, Jimin?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, the short one with squishy cheeks?"

Jangmi laughed.

"Yeah, He asked me out. On a date."

I gasped and squealed.

"Oh my god that's so great! I HAVE to dress you up!"

Jangmi smiled. Except, it wasn't a happy one.

"I don't know, Seulgi, I'm not sure if I like him or not. It's just that..."

I put down my dancing arms. I patted her shoulder.

"Taehyung?"

Jangmi nodded slightly. I slapped her back.

"Yah! Unni!"

I stuck out my tongue.

"Go. On. The. Date. You never know, you might like him after you go on more dates! That's how relationships start!"

I ruffled her hair as I walked out of her room.

"I need to go somewhere," I said before I closed the door. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

I need to fix this.

______________________________

A/N: I know, I know, this update was so short and boring! But to be honest, I don't know how you put up with my crappy writing...to all those silent readers...:

I want to hear your reactions and/or opinion on the events that occur in my story! I want to see how I can improve so that I can be better at writing :)

Oh and for all the readers that don't really understand Nari and Sara, this is what happened:

Nari is actually Taehyung's ex. But since no one did anything bad to the other, they just decided they were best as friends...except Nari didn't think that. Nari and Taehyung used to live together until Seulgi showed up, and Nari had been trying to find him. When she saw Jangmi, she developed jealousy and decided to frame her in order to make Taehyung hate Jangmi.

On the other hand, Sara was actually really good friends with Jangmi at first. Until Baru came over to her house when they were young, and Sara developed a little crush. Then she saw Baru try to kiss Jangmi, and she felt betrayal.

So here's the plot twist.

Sara and Nari are actually sisters. They joined hands as they spilled their "sufferings."

and...

Hmm...new ship? Tell me which ones you ship:

Nari x Taehyung

Taehyung x Jangmi (Even though it's basically over now...or is it? :P)

Jangmi x Baru

Baru x Sara

Hana x Baru

Jimin x Jangmi

Seulgi x Suga

Okey byeeeeee see you in the next updateeeee
Don't forget to vote!
- Rosie ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
196K 7.9K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
322 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
677 121 66
|| Under heavy editing || Your life was smooth. You had two best friends, Tae and Vini.You had a good job, and everything else was good. All you nee...