My Bieber Love

By LukeBryanLovaaar

"Hi, my name is Briana Williams. I live in Stratford, Ontario. I have a small group of friends that are basic... More

Chapter One: Famous??
Chapter Two: Beadles Love
Chapter Three: Justin Comes Back
Chapter Four: Bieber vs Beadles
Chapter Five: Awkward
Chapter Six: The New Couple
Chapter Seven: Summer Sleep Over?
Chapter Eight: Lots of Love
Chapter Nine: I Thought...
Chapter Ten: DRAMA!
Chapter Eleven: Understand Me For Once!
Chapter Twelve: I'm Sorry
Chapter Thirteen: Bed Time
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Just Go!
Chapter Fifteen: Airport
Chapter Sixteen: Rough Start
Chapter Seventeen: I Feel Guilty
Chapter Eighteen: Here It Goes
Chapter Nineteen: Moms Can Be So....
Chapter Twenty: Disaster Strikes
Chapter Twenty One: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty Three: I Love You
Chapter Twenty Four: Ryan's POV
Chapter Twenty Five: Back Home
Chapter Twenty Six: Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven: Birthday Party
Chapter Twenty Eight: Craziness
Chapter Twenty Nine: Confusion
Chapter Thirty: It'll Be Ok
Chapter Thirty One: The End

Chapter Twenty Two: Christian...

274 2 0
By LukeBryanLovaaar

Christians mom pulled up beside me, christian jumped out of his moms car and rushed to my side. I was still crying and i probably looked like a wreck.

Christian: BRIANA?! What happened to you?! Why are you beat up?

Briana: (crying) because apperently i was the "future mrs Bieber!" and all of justins non Brieber supporter fans were out to get me! I got beat up by some chicks named carla and tori!

Christian: BRIANA!! Why didnt justin help you? And are you ok?

Briana: (crying) While i was being beat up justin made out with her friend! Then he proposed to me, i turned him down and stormed out of the airport!

Christin sat beside me and put his arm around me, i rested my head on his shoulder.

Christian: i dont know why you keep going back to him. He just gives you a heart ache...

Briana: i fell in love with him christian...and that is exactly the problem!

Christian: im really sorry about justin, briana....its not your fault...

I looked at christian and he started leaning in. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back a little.

Briana: im sorry christian but, i cant be with you either...

Christian: why not?

Briana: its just makes justin mad--*gasps* it just makes justin mad!

Christian: you look like your planning something evil!

Briana: ohhh i am!

Cathy Beadles: christian and briana? Are you ready to go?

Briana: yea...come on christian. Ill explain on the way to my house!

Me and christian hopped in the back seat of the car. Christian had his arm around me.

Briana: ok so what if me and you....pretend like we are dating?

Christian: why do we have to pretend? Wouldnt it be easier to actually be together?

Briana: well incase justin wants me back--

Christian: --why am i trying to make justin jealous?

Briana: because i want to and i cant do it alone.

Christian: so what your saying here is YOU want ME to pretend to date YOU so JUSTIN gets jealous and wants YOU back?

Briana: exactly!

Christian: do i have to?

Briana: well yea! Its not like i can go up to ryan or chaz and say "hey kiss me in front of justin" without paris or adrian flipping on me.

Christian: wait so everytime justins around...i get to kiss you?

Briana: kiss, make out and more...yes

Christian: im in!

Cathy: no body's gonna get hurt are they?

Briana: mentally or physically?

Cathy: both

Briana: no i dont think so...

Cathy: *sigh* be careful what you say and do to justin please

Briana: i will...

I looked up at christian and he crashed his lips to mine. Without any warning at all whatsoever. Before i could react christian pulled apart breathlessly.

Briana: (laughing) christian justins not around right now

Christian: i know....

Briana: then why did you kiss me?

Christian: practice?

Briana: (laughing) christian

Christian's POV

*************

Briana has no idea how much i love her. I've known her for as long as justin has. Justin and Briana have always had feelings for each other. I dont know if she's really this clueless to how i feel about her or if she knows but doesnt want me to know she knows? I just kissed her and she made an excuse to why i kissed her. I assume she thinks the reason i have my arm around her is to compfort her? Justin has no idea how good he has it, briana is madly in love with him and he cant even stay faithful to her!

Christian: briana?

Briana: yea?

Christian: do you still...love justin?

Briana: (quiet) ...yea...i-i dont think i will ever get over him

Christian: maybe you should try to move on from him, bri

Briana: its little to soon to be thinking that way...

Christian: briana...justin kissed another girl...right in front of you! You cant just forgive him for that!?

Briana: i have to talk to him christian...he is still spending the rest of the summer at my house. Moms orders.

Christian: just you and justin, alone, all summer?

Briana: well no...your gonna be there to help me make him want me back!

Christian: oh yea...

Briana opened her mouth to say something but ended up looking down at her phone, which was vibrating. I looked at it and it said "incommimg call: Justin<3" She smiled but then frowned and answered it.

Briana: hello?

I could faintly hear what justin was saying.

Justin: briana?

Briana: yea?

Justin: am i going to your house?

Briana: (sighing) yea...

Justin: ok...and umm you dont really think i kissed that carla chick do you?

Briana: *sigh* justinn....

Justin: briana! She kissed me, i swear!

Briana: can we just talk about this later...

Justin: but i want you back right now...

Briana: look i have to go...

Justin: wait...your not walking home are you?

Briana: no im not walking home...christian and cathy are taking me home.

Justin: ok....see you in a few...

Briana: bye...

Justin: hey, i love you

Briana: i-i love you too....

Briana closed her phone and rested her head on my shoulder. We still had a good hour to get to her house.

Christian: are you and justin dating again?

Briana: i dont think so...

Christian: then why did you guys say i love you?

Briana: well i do love him...

Cathy: im slighly confused

Christian: its not just you mom...

Cathy: let me see if im correct here...caitlin and justin were dating, then broke up, ryan and adrian are dating, chaz and paris are dating, justin and briana dated, broke up, then christian and briana started dating, justin started dating jasmine villegas, jasmine cheated on justin, christian and briana broke up, justin and briana started dating, ran away, broke up, and now christian loves briana, briana loves justin and justin loves carla?

Briana: yes, except for the end. Christian doesnt love me, and justin doesnt love carla.

Cathy: ok so justin doesnt love this carla chick?

Briana: not that im aware of...

Cathy: and what do you mean christian doesnt love you? Didnt he tell you?

Briana's POV

**********

Cathy wasnt making any sense at all, but christian seemed to be getting pretty mad at her.

Christian: (gritted teeth) mom, shut up!

Cathy: you never told briana you love her?

Christian: (gritted teeth) no mom, because i dont love her more than a friend.

Cathy: but didnt you tell me on the way to get her from the airport that you loved her way more than a friend? Im confused.

I was finally starting to catch on now. And i cant believe that christian actually loves me. I feel kind of bad because i dont love him back.

Briana: so am i?! Christian, y-you love me?

Christian: no no no--

Cathy: --christian, were you lying to me about loving briana?

Christian: umm...no?

I turned christians head towards me and looked him in the eyes. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was completly in love with me.

Briana: YOU love ME?!

Christian: i know you love justin, briana. So it doesnt even matter anymore, ok. I respect justin enough to not take his girl away from him.

Briana: you respect him or your scared of him?

Christian:...a little bit of both....

Briana: your not trying very hard to get me right now?

Christian: your still justins girl...

Briana: hes not my boyfriend and im not his girlfriend?

Christian: yes but he loves you and you love him...trust me, your still justins girl.

Briana: Maybe i dont wanna be justins girl anymore

Christian: yes you do, briana its ok. Im cool with you and justin being together.

Briana: why cant me and justin have a normal relationship?

Christian: bri, hes JUSTIN BIEBER. Its probably hard for him.

Briana: *yawn* i know...i just wish sometimes he could just he justin.

Christian: me too, briana, me too

I started to doze off on christians shoulder. Him and cathy were talking about something that didnt concern me, and i fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
500K 9.7K 43
I went back to New York after finding out I got pregnant with my best friend's child.I'm currently 18 living on my own with my three year old daughte...
46K 401 29
Megan has to change schools and change towns she moves into a small town called Stratford Ontario and meets a guy she falls in love with but doesnt k...
110K 2.6K 30
Justin isn't your average boy. He's mysterious, has many secrets and he doesn't let people in his life. His life is different than any others. Everyo...