Mission From Heaven

By onlyfordaddysukuna

An angel descends to be with rude boy. And if with three failed missions, she'll turn into ash. This story wi... More

❤MFH Prolouge
❤MFH Two
❤MFH Three
❤MFH Four
❤ MFH Five
❤ MFH Six
❤MFH Seven
❤ MFH Eight
❤MFH Nine
❤MFH Ten
❤ MFH Eleven
❤ MFH Twelve
❤ MFH Thirteen
❤MFH Fourteen
❤MFH Fifteen
❤MFH Sixteen
❤MFH Seventeen
❤ MFH Eighteen
❤ MFH Nineteen
❤ MFH Twenty
❤ MFH Twenty-one
❤MFH Twenty-two
❤ MFH Twenty-three
❤MFH Twenty-four
❤MFH Twenty-five
❤ MFH Twenty-six
❤ MFH Twenty-seven
❤ MFH Twenty-eight
❤ MFH Twenty-nine
❤ MFH Thirty
❤ MFH Thirty-one
❤ MFH Thirty-two
❤ MFH Thirty-three
❤ MFH Thirty-four
❤ MFH Thirty-five
❤ MFH Thirty-six
Sorry and thank you
❤ MFH Thirty-seven
❤ MFH Thirty-eight
❤ MFH Thirty-nine
❤ MFH Forty
❤ MFH Forty One
❤ MFH Forty Two
❤ MFH Forty Three
❤ MFH - Forty Four
❤ MFH - Forty Five
♥️ MFH - Forty Six
Epilogue + Teaser

❤MFH One

213 11 13
By onlyfordaddysukuna

T H I R D  P E R S O N ' S  P O V

Like the usual night, the club was swamped by crazy liberated teenagers. Some were trying to get laid, others were considering that place to get high and few were making themselves drunk.

As the electropop sound blasted around, one guy didn't look that he was getting the vibe. He used to be the prince of that club every time he looked for fun. But right now, he's only sitting on the sofa and drinking violently.

"Luhan, my friend! The girls are asking for you. Why won't you give them a good time in your bed." A fat man with a slutty lady clung to him, approached the silent guy.

Luhan ignored him purposely.

"Oppa. Loose a little bit." A woman hugged Luhan and flirted with him, but he was too engrossed with the alcohol and his problem to deal with anyone.

"You have to blow it like a flute." A guy joked and they all laughed except from Luhan.

The girl knelt and readied to unbuckle his belt, but he pushed her hand away and glared at her.

"Stop. I'm not in the mood." He said coldly. The girls moved away from him. His so called friends worried that they might not get a fish if Luhan acted like that.

"Yo yo yo. You need to get high. I'll give you a weed to smoke." The guy offered.

"That might help." Luhan agreed.

Before Luhan get the bag of leaves, someone got it and stomped on it nonstop.

The eyes of the guy popped, terrified about the expensive bag of shit.

"Hey! What's your problem?! What did you do on my precious herbs!?"The guy was mad. It cost him a lot to buy that.

"I heard that leaves can be used for medicine purposes. Luhan isn't sick." Divina replied innocently. She wasn't the type of girl who'll let the bouncer in. Baggy pants and sweater. She also has eyeglasses and her hair is on ponytail.

"Are you stupid?! He'll take this to see a glimpse of heaven. How did you even enter?!"

"You'll only see heaven if you die." Divina grew confused.

"Are you saying that I should die?" The guy asked unbelievably. Divina didn't seem afraid of him even though his bigger than her in terms of height and body.

"No. You're too young to die. And, you're not welcome in there with an attitude like that.  Repent on your sin, use your life to praise and to serve him and God will welcome you." She answered truthfully, but the guy was taking it as a joke so he pulled his gun and placed it to her temple.

"Do you want to die first?" He asked threateningly.

"Stop. That's a girl." Luhan stopped his friend.

"Oh. You don't seem worse." Divina said to Luhan. It was a compliment though.

"Luhan, get this girl out if you don't want me to blow her head." His friend asked him seriously.

"I have no idea who is she." Luhan confessed.

"Maybe, she's one of the ladies you spent a night." Another friend of him said.

"Who are you?" Luhan asked her.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I'm looking for food since I'm really hungry. I am Divina. I am your angel." And she smiled brightly.

----------------

Luhan took her to the nearest fast food chain and bought her a kiddy meal with a toy like she wanted. His arms were crossed and he eyed her intently, trying to remember where he sees her.

"What prank are you pulling off?" Divina stopped on putting five fries together in her mouth when he asked a question.

"I'm not lying. I'm really your angel." She answered honestly. She's still confused why his friends laughed at her when she was only saying the truth.

"Is your screw loose?" He asked with a tone of annoyance. He didn't want to play any silly games.

"God send me here to take care of you!" She answered.

"I can take care of myself. I'm used to that. I'm used being alone as long as my freak parents give me money." He explained at her on a sharp tone. Divina frowned only at him. She expected this childish acts. She knew she'll get in a lot of trouble while dealing with this ungrateful man.

"You said a lot."

"I'm just saying that I don't need you." He explained with his hands on his air doing gestures that only confuse her and the other customers around.

"You want me to take care of you." She stated.

"I said I don't!" Luhan slammed the table. Everyone stopped and looked at their direction. Finally, he noticed that he got so much attention since the beginning. He apologized.

"You look so good to take care of." She complimented out of the blue. The spoon for her sundae was still on her mouth as she observed him innocently.

Actually, Luhan found her cute, but he also thought that maybe she was crazy that served as a major turn off.

"Are you hitting on me?" Luhan asked unbelievably and at the same time, he was mocking her.

"I'm not punching you or what." But Divina was too dense to understand.

"I mean, are you flirting with me? Do you like me?"

"No. I love you." She answered in a plain tone.

"WHAT?!" Once again, Luhan's loud reaction called the attention of the eaters.

"I love you because God loves you." She answered the way he should be answered. It wasn't like she had romantic feelings for someone she just met hour ago. And as an angel, Luhan never caught her attention.

He is the worse. Like a spawn of the devil.

"Why am I wasting my time on you?" Luhan stood up, but she held on the end of his shirt.

"Where are you going?" She asked innocently.

"Home."

"Take me with you." She suggested boldly.

"I knew it! You want me to take you seriously! Didn't I say that whatever happened that night, stayed that night?!" He rampaged carelessly. Maybe the alcohol boosted his confidence.

"What are you saying?" Divina was very confused at his words since he kept on blabbering nonsense things.

"I'm leaving." He gave up on explaining so leaving was his best choice.

"It's not yet my time to die. Please help me." Divina said with a teary eyes. She was also biting her lip to suppressed her sadness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
32.2K 842 39
12 alphas who are conspiracy victims and 1 girl who is searching for herself fate made them mates 12 boys and 1 girl let's see... if she find her T...
206K 5.7K 60
Story of a Young , Rich , Rebellious Boy who will fall in Love with a Simple Girl . Will Luhan change bacause of Love ?
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...