Never Fall For Rich Guys || t...

By Angelbyhisside

Never fall for rich guys.... "--like him?" ~ Lalisa Manoban. Where her supportive family won't support her lo... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Teaser~
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue [1]
Epilogue [2]
•TAE-
-LI-
-CE•
?
IF U LIKED THIS BOOK, READ THIS.
Apocalypse

Chapter Eighteen

3.8K 180 25
By Angelbyhisside

Kings and Queens

Lisa's POV

"Mommy! Are they there already?!" I asked from my room.

"Yes! So go faster!" Mommy answered from the living room. I immediately ran towards downstairs.

"Hello unnies!" Jisoo and Rosé unnie are waiting from the living room while Jennie unnie is with mommy.

"I already contacted a driver. They will send you at the parlor. You have your dresses there already." Mommy said. I smiled in anticipation.

"Bye mooom!" We waved at mommy and went inside a white limousine.

"Lisa is very rich." Jisoo unnie said.

"But she hates rich guys. So ironic." Lisa laughed at Rosé's line.

"Are they already the ladies?" I think a stylist asked.

"Yes. Please sit in the corresponding reserved seats, my ladies." Another stylist said. As we went in, all the customers turned their faces  to us.

"What a gorgeous ladies. Welcome." A lady said. We bowed at them. A stylist pulled me suddenly and made me sit.

"Hmmm. I'm excited to make you beaut--no, more beautiful!"

:::::

Third Person's POV

"Done! Perfect!"

She opened her eyes and she directly saw her face on the mirror.

"Isn't you gorgeous?" The stylist asked happily. She faked a smile.

She's happy, she didn't faked it because she's disappointed. The real thing is, she looked gorgeous. She looked like...

Someone.

Her head suddenly ached so she held it. She closed her eyes heavily.

"Are you alright?" The stylist asked.

"Yes. I'm okay. Thank you." She said and tried to smile.

Her hair is still short. They just dyed it brunette and braided some layers of it.  She still have bangs.

"Omg Lisa!" Jennie ran towards her and held her cheek. Jennie is so gorgeous on her blonde and wavy hair. She saw Jisoo on straight red hair and Rose in orange hair and curly in front.

"We're so gorgeous!" Rosé exclaimed while jumping.

"Ladies, here's your dresses." They excitedly opened the boxes the stylist gave them.

"It's a cocktail dress!" Jennie screamed.

"It's all a cocktail dress!" Lisa said.

:::::

Third Person's POV

The party was already filled by many groups but the Kings and Queens still aren't there.

"Bangtan is coming!!" A lady screamed informing all of Bangtan's fans.

"Kyaaah!" They exclaimed as they went to the entrance and there, a black limousine parked and revealed 7 drop dead sexy gorgeous guys wearing black coats.

"WAAH. I LOVE YOU JOONIEE."

"KYAAH. MY JHOPEEE."

"BABEEEE. KISS ME NOW JIIIN."

"FUUUDGE. I'M GONNA SUE YOU YOONGIII!"

"JIMINIEEE. WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE SEXY?!"

"AGHH. BABEEE, COME HEREE TAEHYUNGGIIE!"

"JUNGKOOOOOKIEEEE. MARRY MEEEE!"

The 7 men laughed as they hear different fans's scream. Many cameras didn't wasted time and immediately captured their walk, their waves, their smiles and their outfits.

In just another minute, a white limousine parked.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREAAA!" Everyone laughed at the girl who screamed on top of her lungs.

Many guys went to the entrance just to see the four drop dead sexy gorgeous ladies.

"OMGGGG. JENNIE PLEASE BE WITH MEE!" Jennie looked at the fanboy who screamed that so loudly. In the other hand, Yoongi's eyebrow furrowed. Jhope beside him elbowed him.

"What?!" He asked.

"Escort her." Jhope said and smile wickedly at Yoongi. Yoongi unpleasantly went to Jennie and offered a hand. She looked shocked together with all of the fans watching.

She unconsciously glanced at Jin. Jin nodded.

Did she just asked for a permission?

"WHAT THE HEAVEN. COME HERE MY ANGEL JISOOOO!" Fanboy again cried and Jisoo chuckled silently. Just like Yoongi, Jin offered a hand and escorted her.

Fans became silent again. But then, Rosé went out the limousine.

"THAT'S MY LADY! COME HEREEE. MARRY MEEEE!"

Jimin's face crumpled when he heard that. Rosé was about to go to that fanboy but he pulled her and smiled.

"KYAAAAH!" Fans didn't became silent instead they became more louder than ever.

Lastly, Lisa stepped her sexy white legs with a very stunning heels.

"WTF. LISA MY BABYYYY!" Lisa looked at the fan and became shy. She waved at him and another fanboy shouted.

"KYAAAH. I LOVE YOU LISAAA!" Taehyung cringed at what he heard.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Taehyung cringed more when he heard Lisa shouted back.

Without any dictation, Taehyung offered his hand to her.

"May I escort you, my lady?" Taehyung asked with his one knee bended.

Lisa's eyes got widened. Her heart thumped so fast as she saw Taehyung's beautiful eyes asking for her permission. Fans screamed so loudly.

But then, their screams suddenly disappeared.

Lisa got confused but it disappeared when she saw the answer why did the screams disappeared.

Jungkook walking his way to Lisa not cutting any stares from her. If Jungkook's eyes are just a fire and Lisa is a candle, she must've been melting right now.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't care and hugged Lisa's waist.

"Omg. Love triangle." Jisoo whispered.

"Ah, eh. I'm sorry Jungkook. B-but, Taehyung was first to offer an escort." She said while taking away Jungkook's hand from her waist. She really doesn't want to say it. The truth is, she is expecting Jungkook to be the first one to approach her. But she remembered that, she played with Jungkook with his 'first love'. Maybe he's still in love with that letter, 'P'.

Taehyung smiled unconsciously. Jungkook still stared at Lisa.

"Awww. It's alright Jungkook! Be with me then!" A fan comforted. Jungkook smiled and walked away. He went inside the venue.

"So, let's go?" A happy Taehyung held Lisa's soft hand. Lisa wrapped her hands into Taehyung's arms.

"Here I'm presenting you, the Kings and Queens of the night!" They heard the MC said. Namjoon and Hoseok playfully escorted each other.

They went to a table where one guy is drinking.

"Jungkookiee~" Jimin approached and Jungkook turned his face. He's about to wave but he saw Lisa and Taehyung so he just chose to look away and continue drinking.

"We will just separate tables!" Rosé excused and pulled the other girls who're held by their escorts.

Blackpink's table is just next to Bangtan's but still far away. The four girls happily seated at the table. And there, without the King's knowledge, their queens already enjoyed the alcohols.

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 183 31
I remember the day Even wrote down the date, that I fell for you And now it's crossed out in red But I still can't forget if I wanted too And it driv...
13.2K 393 17
A Liskook short story AU. When Lalisa Manobal pursues Jeon Jungkook, the Campus Heartthrob. "Watch as I make you fall for me." Copyright ©️ Queen LK...
15.3K 599 30
"My heart, it's just for you...and only for you." ✨ Started- March 4, 2018 Ended- January 16, 2019
39.2K 1.6K 20
He thought it was just a small crush, but you never know what future have in store for you. Start: 27 May 2020 End: 18 June 2020 #2 - Taelice (3 Oct...