Broken (A Justin Bieber Love...

By bwiebwer

18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfri... More

Chapter Two: The Concert
Chapter Three: The Fight
Author Note
Chapter Four: The Plan
Chapter Five: School
Chapter Six: Are You Drunk?
Chapter Seven: I'll see what I can do
Authors Note
Chapter Eight: I'm sorry
Chapter Nine: If I'm sure, why did I ask?
PLS READ!!!!!!
Chapter10 - Byron Bay
Chapter11 - Hospital
IMPORTANT!
Follow me
Chapter12 - I'm Coming
Chapter13 - Is this what you really want?
Chapter14 - I can't do this.
Chapter15- Take Me Back
1K
#Wattys2014
Chapter16- Date
Chapter17 - Playtime
Chapter 18 - Photoshoot
Chapter 19 - The Boys
Chapter 20 - Surpise Guests
Chapter 21 - Mason & Jaide
Characters
New Books 2K17

Broken (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

846 13 2
By bwiebwer

This is my first book on Wattpad. 😛😄
Chapter1:

*Chanel P.O.V*

I just finished yr 11 and I'm at my bestie's house Jenna-Leigh. She doesn't like her name so everyone calls her Jenna. We've known each other since birth because our parents were bestie's. Our mums aren't here because they're travelling the world. My father left when I was two and Jenna's father passed away, so at the moment Jenna and I are at her house chillin'.

"Hey, what are ya doin'?" I ask.

"Watchin' Channel [V]"

"What's on?"

"Katy perry roar"

Lame. But I kinda like her songs. My favourite song of Katy perry is 'Unconditionally'.

Jenna and I adore Justin Bieber.

We went to his My World concert in 2009 and we're waiting for his concert in Australia to come.

I jump on the couch next to Jenna and pull out my iPhone from my butt pocket.

I go one Twitter and see funny tweets and I retweet them. I laugh when I see a tweet from @SecuteBelieber saying:

"if you hate Justin Bieber don't fucking tweet me i may fuck your ass and make you suck my dick even when i haven't"

I press retweet and scroll down and start hearing the t.v say Justin Bieber name. I look up and see the t.v talking about Justin Bieber Believe Tour in Australia. It says tickets on sale now.

I run up the stairs and into Jenna's room and grab my laptop.

I log on to Ticket master and look up Justin Bieber concert. It says 'Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth'

"Jenna!"

"Coming!" she yells back.

I see her run into her room and says, "what?"

I show her my laptop and her eyes widen. she starts fanning herself and I giggle. "YOU HAVE TO BUY THE TICKETS!" she squeals. I jump at her tone and nod my head.

"How much money we got?" I ask.

"Uhm, in my bank account I got '670 dollars'. What 'bout you?"

"310 dollars."

"THAT'S $980!"

"I know! Geez women."

She starts bouncing around on the bed and I smile. I haven't smiled this wide in a long time. I click the 'buy ticket' and type in our details. I got us on the floor but not front row seats because with all the money we have I get us in 'meet and greet'.

"Wanna do a m&g?"

She starts screaming and jumping on the bed, so I take that as a yes. I'm not a CRAZY Justin Bieber fan like Jenna. I just love his songs and his looks.

"Chanel?"

"Yea?" I say.

"What are we gonna wear? OMG, we have to go shopping!"

--------------------------

"OMG! try this on!" Jenna squealed. She held up a Justin Bieber t-shirt with denim jeans. I gotta admit, the shirt was HOT! but the jeans were not.

"I don't think he'll wanna see me in jeans, Jenna."

"Like he'll notice!" she scoffed. "He's only got eyes for me!"

Of course he'll have eyes for her. she's gonna wear skanky shorts where you can almost see her ass. She even has a purple tank top with 'I <3 Justin Bieber' on it that shows half her tits.

Sighing, I put the shirt and jeans back and leave the store without her. She can be a real b*tch at times. Saying Justin will only have eyes for her, like he'll want her.

She try's so hard to get people's attention. All she needs to do is wear something skanky and she's got all the boys drooling over her. Ugh, sometimes I hate her.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Excuse me, sir. I'm gonna have to tell you to take off your shades and hoodie." the guard said.

"Yea, about that. I can't" I said.

"Well, why not?"

"I'm kinda tryin to make it a secret. Im really famous here." i whispered.

"Oh, really?" I nod. "Prove it!"

Sighing, i took my shades off and i saw her jaw drop. "Y-your J-J-Justin Bieber!"

"Shhhh! I'm trying not to get attention." i whispered as a few people started staring. I looked behind me and a few gasps come from some teenage girls, probably 15 or 16. My eyes widened as i realised my shades are still off. Some whisperes go around and i start to panic.

What if they start chasing me!?!

"Is that Justin Bieber?"

"OMG, THATS JUSTIN BIEBER!" one girl screams and starts running toward me. I look back at the guard and smile before running toward Scooter and Usher.

"Sup JB." Usher says.

"Yea, no time. The girls have found meh." Scooters eyes widen as we all grab our luggage and run toward the exit where Kenny has our car. We chuck our bags in the trunk and jump in the car. By the time we shut the door, hundreds of screaming girls are knocking on the windows. I really wanna take photos with my fans but im kinda freaked out. Scooter sees my face and nods,

"Justin, you can take photos with your fans."

My eyes light up and i roll down the window. They girls start screaming even louder as they see me. "Sup girls, wanna pic?" i say as they start screaming.

I popped my head out the window and started taking pictures for my fans.

----------------------------

Dropping my bags on the floor of my hotel room in Surfers Paradise, I looked around the room. It's actually kinda fancy since i'm in the morrocan hotel.

"JB!" Scooter hollered.

"Coming!" i yelled back.

Wiping my moustache, I smiled at my self before exiting my room. Five minutes later I strted yelling for help since i got lost trying to find Scooter.

"HELP!" I hollered.

"JB WHERE ARE YOU?!" Scooter yelled back.

"I DON'T KNOW! I was looking for you but i got lost!"

"I'm coming for you!"

-10 minutes later-

"JB there you are, come on we gotta rehearse." Scooter said. I followed him out of the hotel and into the van. We drove for what felt like hours before we pulled up in Boondall. I got outta the van and walked inside. I nearly forgot their was a step and nearly tripped. Luckily there was a railing so i held onto it while i jogged up the stairs and threw the doors. Few minutes later, i was eating because i was hungry. I stood up, threw the rest in the bin and headed toward the stage.

*Jenna's P.O.V*

Why would Justin want to look at Chanel? I'll show her that Justin will fall in love with me. I saw her put the clothes back and exit the store. Probably to shy to buy an outfit that would make her look ridiculous.

Chanel isn't really my 'bestie', i'm just using her. HA! She doesn't even know.

I walk toward the counter and pay for the clothes. It was very short shorts which i could see part of my ass. Justin would like that.

My shirt is also small, it shows half my tits, hopfully Justin will stare at them.

"Thankyou" i said as i walked out the shop and i walked into the cafe. I ordered a banana smoothie.

I walked out and met my 'real' friends, Candice and Katy (a.k.a Katherine).

"Hey girls" i said as i hugged both of them.

"Hey, whats up?" Candice asked.

"Sup." Katy said.

"Well, i'm going to Justin Bieber concert tomorrow night, with my 'fake' friend Chanel." i laughed. They laughed with.

"That chick? Justin won't even notice her, i mean look at her. No wonder she does'nt have a boyfriend. Its 'cause she cant get one" Candice laughed.

"Who would wanna look at her? That bitch can't even get a guy to look at her. You know she tries so hard just to get a guy to pay attention to her!" Katy said as Candice and I cracked up laughing.

"I know right?! We were just shopping for clothes-" I said but Candice cut me off.

"Did you get something sexy?"

I nodded. "Yea, He'll have two places to look at. My ass and my tits. The fat bitch can't even get a pair of jeans. She just threw the clothes back and stormed out."

The girls strted laughing. "Lets go back to my place and i'll show you what i got." I hooked my arms through theirs and we headed toward the bus stop.

----------------------

30 minutes later, Candice, Katy and I were looking at the clothes i bought.

"Awwwww, i wonder if he'll grab your booty in the meet and greet?" Katy said.

"Or maybe ya tits." Candice laughed. I looked at my alarm clock, it said 5:49pm.

"Mmm, i gotta get ready, the bitch will be here at six-thirty to pick me up." I said.

•••••••••••••••••

Sorry if its a bit long, didnt know when to stop haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 316 31
19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin Bieber who is 20. Karina is still in Coll...
84.6K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...
6K 272 32
justin bieber, moved into a new town after the death of his ex girlfriend - brynn. All he cares about his, drugs, sex and well his dead ex. He meets...
44K 1.2K 54
When 18 year old Kylie Jenner is forced by her mom aka her manager to sign a contract with 21 year old Justin Bieber, to fake a 1 year relationship...