Dirty Justin Blake imagines😏...

By jerry_the_sizzler

Since i couldn't find alot of these kinda dirty imagines of justin blake imma try to write some for you😂💕 H... More

Daddy Blake💦
Magic Jay✨
Magic Jay pt. 2✨
Dominant😈
Dominant Pt. 2😈
First💦
Dominant Pt. 3😈
Thank you
Helloooo
Love❤
Soakin wet
Thank you😍
After the club🔥✨
OMFG😍
Ex😈🔥
Dominant Pt. 4😈
Beach nights
Dominant Pt. 5😈
Summer nights💧

Drunk💋🍸

1.9K 38 2
By jerry_the_sizzler

You get home from school.
You throw your stuff on the floor and walk to the fridge.
"We literally have no food.." you say to yourself "MOOOM" you shout.
No answer. So she's not home.
But I'm hungry, you think.
Where is my mom tho, you ask yourself and decide to call her:

M: hey sweetie, what's wrong?
Y: nothing.. I was just wondering where you are, cause I forgot.
M: I'm in another country rn. Did you really forget that? I'm coming home in a few days..
Y: right.. I really did forget that. Now I remember
Y: but we have no food in the house
M: then go buy yourself food. I put some money on the dinner table. Do you see it?
Y: yeah I do. But when will you come home, exactly?
M: In three days.. on Monday
Y: well, see ya then
M: bye and be brave❤
Y: always.. bye❤

Your mom ends the call. Guess I have to go to the supermarket now, you think.
You call your friend Loren.

Y: what's up?
L: I'm bored af
Y: wanna come over?
L: sure

A few minutes later Loren arrives.
"Hello" she says "Hello hoe" you answer. You hug each other.
"We have to go to the supermarket. I literally have no food in this house"
"Lets go then" Loren answers.

You two arrive at the supermarket and stand in front of a shelf. “Should we get pizza or what else..? I think I want.. idk what do you wanna eat Loren?“ you say to yourself and then ask Loren.
“Hmm.. what about.. literally the only thing that's in my head is pizza😂“ Loren answers. “Ok then we take pizza😂❤“ you say.

After you got your stuff in the supermarket, you go to another store to buy alcohol. You wanna have fun tonight and you might invite some more friends over to your house. 
After you got all your stuff, you and Loren go back to your home.
“I swear I'm starving😩“ you say. “Same here. I haven't ate anything for like 5 hours😥“ Loren answers. You put the pizza in the oven while Loren texts some other friends to come over.

You eat the pizza and watch tv.
“Who did you invite?“ I ask Loren.
“Lilly and her boyfriend, my crush and Justin😏“ Loren says.
“Oml I love you for that😏“ you say.
You've had a crush on Justin for quite a while now. So you're hella excited.

You still watch tv, when the doorbell rings a few minutes later.
You and Loren go open the door.
“Heii“ Lilly says, who is standing outside. “Hii, come in“ you say and hug her. “Hello“ her boyfriend Mark says. “Heyy“ you say and hug him too.
“Uhmm... are you guys hungry or something“ you ask them. “No we just had dinner but thanks“ Lilly answers.
You all just keep on watching tv.
Only like two minutes later, the doorbell rings again. You stand up and walk to the door. You open it and it's Justin and Lorens crush.
“Hii“ you say and they both come in. Justin hugs you as well as Lorens crush, Aron. Y'all go in the living room and its down on the couch and the floor. We just talk a bit while the tv is still on.
“Hey what about if we play truth or dare?“ Lilly asks.
Everyone agrees. “So.. Loren, truth or dare?“ she then asks Loren.
“Truth“ Loren responses. “Hmm.. when and where did you had your first kiss and with who😏😂“
“Omg nooo.. that was so embarrassing🙄😂“ Loren says.
“Yeah I know, that's why I asked it😂“ Lilly says. “Oh god.. ok so uhm.. it was with Nicolas, the fuckboy of our school.. ahh noo why am I even doing this😥😂 i was like 13 and we were in the same class. And one day after school, I've had a crush on him, he like talked to me and then just suddenly he kissed me and I was so shook... ahh... that, I don't know why, but I stick out my tongue and he was so disgusted, that he never talked to me again😅😂“ Loren tells us.
“Omg this is still so funny😂“ I say as we all laugh. “Ok.. I'm asking you, Mark. Truth or dare?“ Loren asks Mark. “Dare“ he answers.
“Ok I dare you to make Yoga with Lilly“ Loren says. “Ok😂“ Mark answers.

It just looks so stupid how they try different Yoga positions omg😂, you think. Then they're done.
Mark asks you “Truth or dare, Alex?“
“Truth“ you answer.
“Uhmm.. who would you date out of the persons in this room?“
“Y'all already know.. why do you do this😂😩“ you say.
Everyone is smiling besides Justin, cause he doesn't know what is going on. “Why are you all looking at me?😅🙄“ Justin asks confused.
You just keep your eyes on the flor, trying to act normal.
“Ohh.. now I get it😅“ Justin says.
They all laugh, besides you.
“Kk😅😩 my turn. Lilly, truth or dare?“ you ask her. “Dare“ she replies. “I dare you to go outside and run around the neighbourhood singing sweatshirt as loud as you can😂💞“ you dare her.
“Are you kidding?😂“ she asks jokingly. “Nope I'm not😂“ you answer.

The game goes on. You've all had a few shots and you feel yourself getting a little drunk.
“I don't want to play this game anymore let's play this game where someone asks a question and when you don't answer you have to take off a clothing article“ you say a bit drunk.
Since you're all kinda drunk, the others agree with that idea.

Justin asks you first.
“How often do you masturbate?😌“
You can tell that he's drunk too.
“Idk.. it depends. Sometimes everyday and sometimes once a week or even less“ you say truthful.
“Kk😂😅 Mark, what do you need in your sexlife?“ you ask.
Mark takes off his shirt. “You don't want to answer?“ you ask kinda surprised. “Nope🌚“ Mark says.
“Aron, who's your crush?“ Mark asks.
“You wish😂“ he says and takes off his shirt too.
“Loren, do you have any sex toys?“ Aron asks very drunk.
Loren takes off her t-shirt. Then she asks you “Alex?“ “Yes“ you say.
“I dare you to go in your room with Justin for at least ten minutes“ Loren says. You take off your t-shirt too.

After a few more clothes had been taken off:
You play spin the bottle.
“Ok the person that is next, has to make out with Justin“ Lilly says.
You all are very drunk now. Lilly spins the bottle. It stops, pointing to you.
“Ohh Alex..“ Lilly says very drunk.
You stand up, walk to Justin and sit on his lap (he lays on the floor). You bend over and kiss him. After only seconds you both are on the floor making out like crazy. “What if you two go into Alex's room?“ Lilly says smiling drunk. “You know what? You're right..“ you say and get up.
You walk into your room with Justin behind you. You close the door and turn around. Justin smashes his lips on yours and lifts you up. You make out very wild and with a lot of tongue work. Justin kisses like a fucking god🔥💦💦. He walks to the bed laying you down, while grinding his hips into yours. You feel yourself getting wet. “I want you so bad Justin😩💦“ you moan. “I'm about to give it to you real good, babygirl🔥“ Justin whispers in your ear.

You bite your lip. He really turns you on like crazy💦🔥.
“Do me hard, Justin“ you say.
He kisses you again very passionate.
He then turns you around, now you lay on your stomach.
“Get on you knees“ Justin demands you. So you do what you're told.
He places kisses on your butt cheek.
“Ahh“ you moan. He tales off your panties and kisses down your leg, then comes up again and starts to eat you out from behind.
“Mmhh.. yes Justin💦😩“ you say.
He does it so well oh gosh.
Suddenly he stops. You can't think of anything and then he pushes himself inside of you very hard and fast.
“OMG JAY🔥😥“ you moan loud.
It feels so fucking good. His penis is so big and hard. “Yess Justin, faster..“ you moan in pure pleasure.
“You like it babe“ Justin says and slaps your ass. “I fucking love it so much, ahhh💦😩“ you moan.
Justin pulls out of you.
“I want you to ride me, babygirl“ he says dominant. He is so damn sexy ugh. He lays down on his back and you sit on top of him. You kiss him as he enters his dick inside of you again.
You moan into the kiss.
You slowly move up and down. Justin groans. You slightly start to move a little faster. “Yess babe go faster“ Justin demands you again. It makes you go insane of how sexy he is.
You go faster and keep moving faster.
You bite your lip and moan, as you lean back your head.
“Justin I'm gonna come💦😥“ you moan and move even faster.
“Yess babygirl, come for me!🔥“ Justin says. “UHH.. OMG AHH JUSTIN“ you moan and move as fast as you can.
Then you reach your climax.
“Omg.. that felt fucking amazing“ you moan and kiss Justin.
You feel his smile through the kiss.
He pulls out and you lay down next to him, out of breath.
That was the best sex you've ever had.
“Damn Justin.. I didn't even know, that feelings I just felt existed“ you bite your lip again. Justin smirks.
“I guess all the other men you slept with didn't really know how to make you feel right😏“

There you go with a new imagine. Hope you liked it😏😂.
Please comment what kind of imagines you want next❤✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 515 30
Justin Bieber Imagines any kind. Hope you like them. I really do and NO RUDE COMMENTS please. Thank you❤️
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...
759K 10.2K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
220K 2.7K 46
Slip into the most grand thing anyone could use... their imagination. Put yourself in the shoes of each scenario and enjoy every second and memory th...