all that. { Ronnie Devoe Stor...

By kokothewriter

Justice Daymond is finally in her fourth year of college and she's sick and tired of school. She majors in da... More

Chapt 1.
Chapt 2.
Chapt 3.
Chapt 4.
Chapt 5.
Chapt 6.
Chapt 7.
Chapt 8.
Chapt 9.
Chapt 10.
Chapt 11.
Request ??!
Chapt 12.
Chapt 13.
Chapt 14.
Chapt 15.
Chapt 16.
Chapt 17.
Chapt 18.
Chapt 19.
Chapt 20.
Chapt 21.
Chapt 22.
Chapt 23.
Chapt 24.
Chapt 25.
Chapt 27.
Chapt 28.
Chapt 29.
Chapt 30.
Chapt 31.
Chapt 32.
Chapt 33.
Epilouge.
New book

Chapt 26.

759 37 11
By kokothewriter

Last chapter was private so you have to follow! 😭

So much has happened so if you want to know just click that follow button and refresh in your library it should be there!

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter💛

R.I.P. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez ❤️

Excuse The Mistakes💝

Now back to the story....

Ronnie Pov

I woke up in the bed comfy. I placed my hand on Justice since yesterday was the best night ever well technically early this morning.

"Baby."'I mumbled as I started opening my eyes with the biggest smile on my face.

However when I opened them and saw who was next to me I know I fucked up.

It was Brenda.

"Good morning sunshine." Brenda said as she leaned over and tried to kiss me but I pushed her away and jumped out of her bed.

I only saw that I only had on my boxers and literally nothing else. Man what the hell happened this morning?

"You already know what happened yesterday. Stop rejecting my kisses because this morning you sure were enjoying them." Brenda said as she got out of the bed and tried to kiss me again.

"Your not my girlfriend justice. Don't ever try kissing me again unless your her. And your ass probably drugged me or something because I can't remember shit." I said as I started putting on my clothes. I looked at the time and saw it was 10:00, I knew she was up too.

"Fuck justice in the only girl you want." Brenda said as she followed me as I ran down the stairs and out of her house.

"Nah she's the only girl I want!" I yelled as I slammed her door and luckily my car was there parked right in front of her house I was still curious as to what happened this morning.

"Chill Br-Brenda." I said as I moaned

"Shhh Ronnie let me please you." She said as she got on her knees.

Man wtf!

Please don't tell me we had sex.

I rushed home and I opened the doors with my keys and as soon as I opened the door there was justice with puffy eyes with tears following down her face.

"Ronnie I was worried sick about you. Where were you?" She asked me as she started wiping her tears getting angrier by the second.

"I was thinking." I said as I made up a quick lie to get out of the situation I was in.

"Okay but you really had to leave me at the club? After I came from the bathroom you were no where to be found. I started looking everywhere for you and I got worried sick. And then you didn't even give me a call last night or let me know where you were." Justice said as she started punching my chest as she broke down again.

"I was just in my car thinking. I had a hangover." I said as I had to make up an even bigger lie.

Damnnnnn

Ik it's a short chapter but you have to read Chapter 25 to know what's going on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.7K 75
"Mels I think we should break up" David said to her, his voice flat, no emotion, as though he wasn't blowing up her entire world with his blunt words...
33.2K 706 27
━ π‚π€π‹π˜ππ’πŽ πƒπ„π•πŽπ„ is sister to Ronnie Devoe. She was talented to Dancing, Rapping and Singing. When her Uncle gives both her and Ronnie a c...
3.2M 77.8K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
286 11 7
We know how the original story goes right? Ricky and Nini go on a break but Nini considers it a break up, she goes to camp and starts dating EJ Caswe...