Mates

By kennedyandrol

Autumn was just a normal werewolf living with her Alpha father and mother and sister along with a brother.The... More

Quick Author's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
Quick Author's Note
24.
25.
2K READS
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Authors note
40.
41.
42.
43.
Author's Note
45.
46.
Authors Note
47.
49.
50
NEW STORY

48.

1K 40 4
By kennedyandrol

Autumn's POV
I woke up too silence and an empty bed.I sat up alarmed and opened the bedroom door.
"Mommy luna pretty in dress"
"Jacob oh luna i'm sorry"
"It's alright"I shut the door and looked to see my short silk nightgown.I threw on my robe over my nightgown and walked downstairs.I seen my family all at the breakfast table.
"Mommy your awake"
"Mhm mommy is awake Eve"I sat next to Dekotah and he smiled as he kissed my hand.
"Good morning baby"
"Good morning"Ethan came up behind me and kissed my forehead.
'How would you feel about another pup'I choked on my juice and Larkin slapped my back.
Mommy the kids screamed running to me.
"I'm okay babies it's okay"Dekotah stiffened and shot glares at Ethan.
"Come on let's get dressed your clothes were all laid out"The kids all ran off to their rooms and I took Brooke from her highchair and did the same for Eve helping them both dress.I kept the kids in comfortable clothes today so they could play outside.They played with bubbles and the boys watched them while i showered.I slipped into my athletic shorts and a cotton shirt with my nikes.I pulled a hoodie on my arms and went downstairs to the porch.Pack houses were getting cleaned up today.
"So you guys going to explain why you just sprung that on me"
"Ethan was suppose to wait"
"I'm sorry i'm excited"
"We have alot of kids already"
"Larkin and Asher don't even depend on us besides last night"
Share Brooke cried and Ethan's eyes shot to her and Hunter playing in the sand.
Here Brooke have mine all done Larkin mumbled.Brooke happily took the shovel and continued to dig.Eve squealed and I looked over to her to see Asher twirling her.Eve adored Asher almost as much as she did Dekotah.Harper and Greyson were both playing with the bubbles still and now Larkin joined them.I smiled I was happy our children got along so well from being technically different families.
Daddy thirsty Eve mumbled tugging on Dekotah's shirt.
"Come on let's go get you a juice"She came out holding his hand with a juice box in her hand.
"Mommy open"I opened it and she sipped while I held it.I reached for the marker Dekotah held and wrote Eve on it.I did one for every child and then they all seemed to be thirsty.The kids started to get grouchy after awhile of being outside.The cooks brought out a small bowl for each child of fruits and vegetables.
"Luna would you like a snack you barley touched your breakfast"
"No thank you i'm fine"
"Baby you need to eat"
"I'm fine Ethan"
"She'll have some fruit please"
"Yes Alpha"
"I'm not hungry"
"Your going to eat it all"
Fine I snapped and Dekotah's eyes darkened.I bowed my head and Ethan took my hand.
"I'm sorry"
"It's fine"I took the small bowl of fruit and I bit into a strawberry the juice running down my chin.I wiped my chin with the back of my hand and once I finished a patrol was coming back.Dekotah stood and I ushered the kids over to my side as they brought in an unwelcome visitor.
Mommy who's that Asher growled.
"Asher sh"
"Asher come here bud"My eyes hardened as Asher ran for Dekotah's arms.Alex had a tight grip on the intruder's neck.
No i growled and Dekotah gritted his teeth.
"He needs to see this"
"He's 8 you will not terminate this scum bag's life in front of our son"
Future alpha huh the scum bag grunted trying to lunge.My motherly instincts kicked in and I lunged at him.Ethan grabbed me from behind.Alex grunted but kept him a tight grip.
Mine I growled and Asher wiggled down hugging my legs.I soften instantly clutching Asher to my body.
*
The kids were all watching a movie after lunch and before their nap.Ethan had built them a cozy blanket fort.They watched the Lion King and they all eventually fell asleep.I switched off the tv and laid on the sectional curled into Ethan.
"You really want another baby"
"I do don't you"
"Well kind of i love our children"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 25K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
13.8M 430K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
795K 22.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
26.7K 734 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...