"Dating Cameron"

By LisaBorquez

I don't care what they said about you, I will always love you. More

That fucking smile🔥
Meeting👀
Back to college
Jealous

Texting again💬

5 1 0
By LisaBorquez

I was in my first period, administration. Mrs. Garcia starts writing on the board when my phone stars vibrate everyone was paying attention so I just put it in my bag to see who was texting me earlier. It as Cameron.
-Good mornin' are u up?
-Yep im in class..
-Sorry i'll text you back later..
-It's ok im not paying attention anyways.
-Ok.
-So how is your day?
-Its fine im preparing for a photoshoot for Calvin Klein
-Thats amazing! Good luck!
-Thanks XO.

I feel so excited for Cameron's photoshoot i can't wait to see him wearing his calvin's im goig to admit it he is so hot. Anyways, after my class ends i saw Addie in the hall she looks so happy so im going to ask her the reason of his happiness.
_Addie are you feeling okay? Waht happens?
_Aaron text me!
_Wait what?!
_I was in health class when i got a text from his phone number i didn't expect he would do that after the party!
_OMG thats great!
_Im going to class see you later Lisa

It was amazing to think we just met MAGCON guys and they start texting us  it's just something i can't explain.

I go to my dormitory so i can get some rest, it is a hot day and i can't being outside so long. My phone rings and i see Cameron's number i pick it up at the moment i saw it was him.
-Hey
-Hello there how are you doin'?
-Trying to rest for a while it is so freaking hot outside. How bout' you?
-Finishing the photoshoot.
-And how is it?
-Cool,im sending you some pictures so you can see it yourself first.(little smirk)
-Great.(smirks)
-I gotta go i'll talk to you later.
-Bye.

When i hang out i get the pictures from the photoshoot, right now i don't know what is more hot him or being outside.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updated earlier i promise i will do it after i get from school.. love you guys😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 29K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
345K 15.2K 134
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 8.2K 51
Rafe Cameron, Outer Banks hottest, most dangerous kook and Cassie Monroe, your average pogue, have always despised each other. Cassie is surrounded b...
92.3K 2.2K 20
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...