Never Be Submissive

By AlphaBlood

Never Be Submissive - Standing up fro... More

Never Be Submissive
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AN
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Quick Side Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
im so sorry

Hello Again.

4.8K 72 13
By AlphaBlood

So I had deleted Wattpad for a while, as you could probably tell. I kind of want to start getting into it again. I'm so amazed at how popular this is... well for me at least. I really do want to start writing again but I'm currently in my last stretch of high school and I want to get everything wrapped up and I'll try to start writing again in the summer! Should I keep the story the way it is! Or should I go back and revamp it? Please let me know what any of you think! I'm excited to start writing again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2K 12
"You can't be my mate! you're a nerd and poor! I can't have you as my Luna!" alpha Forrest King yells at me. before he can say anything further I run...
99K 2.3K 24
"You're not a luna. You're a rogue. Your word means nothing." Maddie says. "Alpha Kairo, I hear you don't have a luna yet. If you ever need a backup...
1M 24.6K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
812K 27.6K 25
They say that when he is near you can't breathe because of the suffocating power he emits. They say when you are in his presence you fall to your kn...