pjo and hoo guys x reader gif...

By pantone-

Cute gifs dedicated to You! *cringy mind you this book was written a year ago and i've become better at writi... More

update
leo
nico
will
percy
nico
jason
frank
percy
leo
octavian
luke
will
frank
nico
leo
jason
luke
will
requests
will
leo
conner
percy
luke
leo

percy

1.4K 27 0
By pantone-

You and Percy had gone out for a date on a Monday afternoon which immediately made your shitty monday turn into a sure bright one! You where both walking hand in hand linking each others fingers together. You kinda regretted wearing short sleeves because it got cold quick. When you two sat down you extreamly felt cold. He noticed your quivering and at short notice he took his shirt off wrapping it around your shoulders so it hung gently off them not distupting your comfort. You asked him if he was cold. He said he could just jump into the water and feel better which made you giggle. This then caused him to laugh too and he then answered again with an 'im fine'. You nodded and then gently moved your head towards his shoulder resting it there. He looked down at you as you smiled looking infront of you at the waves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.6K 115
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
628K 9.7K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 4.7K 51
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 is the daughter of Luke Danes, and is always second best to the already perfect Rory Gilmore, somebody who Lucy has compare...
153K 1.3K 14
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...