True Monster (Karma Akabane X...

By Katsu-san

|COMPLETED; UNDER EDITING| (Y/N) (N/Y) was the new girl in E-3. Brand new and full of mystery of her past. Bu... More

Shin'nyūsei No Jikan!
Jikan O Damashimasu!
Anata Mushiro Jikandesu!
Supai Jikan!
Atarashī Sensei no Jikan!
Me no Jikan!
Kontesuto no Jikan!
Hidzuke Jikoku!
Tanjōbi no Jikan!
Jettokōsutā no Jaken! Hidzuke Jikoku Dainiki!
Tōchaku Jikoku! Hidzuke Jikoku Daisanki!
Tozasareta Tobira no Jikan no Haigo ni Arimasu!
Kako-ji!
Kumitate Jikan!
Benkyō no Jikan!
Tesuto Jikan!
Jikan o Torippu!
Jikan o Yūkai!
Jikan o Kyūshutsu! Jikan Dainiki o Yūkai!
Jikan no Henkō!
Tōi Omoide no Jikan!
Hōmutaimu!
Harō~in Supesharu!
Buraddi Kankō Supotto
Shinkei
Watashi Wa, Anata O Aishiteimasu
Shazai To Ukeire
Kurisumasu Supesharu!
Hanagasaku Ai
Hōmu
Shujutsu
Yori Tsuyoi
Barentain Dē
Furui Omoide No Kikan
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Daini no Kikan.
Furui Kioku no Fuk, Dai 3-Ki
Furui Kioku no Kukki, Dai 4-Ki
Furui Omoide no Kikan, Dai 5-Kai
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Dai 6-Ki
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Dai 7-Ki
Dakishimeru Jikan!
Oya no Jikan!
Fesutibaru Jikan!
Kyōshitsu Jikan!
Kurumaisu
Hidzuke Jikoku! Dai 4-ki!
Neichāu~ōku
Yūrei?
E-Class Kik
Male or Female? Part 2
Gay or European? Part 3
Omoshiroi Sumairu
Purin
Shoppingukāto
Shinzō Hossa
Kessei
Kankaku o Oi Te
Pantī no Dorobō
Itona
Geitaidenwa Ga Mondaidesu
Kare no Ketsudan
Yūshoku no Hidzuke to Shazai
Shinrai
Psssst
Enkaku Seigyo Satsujin Kikai
100k Special
Mayonaka no Pikunikku
Machibuse
Itai Namida
Saikai
Gokai o Torinozoku
Hello!
New Story
New Story!

Takebayashi Jikan

1.1K 35 7
By Katsu-san

I watched as everyone slowly trickled out the classroom door to head to the main building. I waved everyone off, smiling at each and every classmates. Some gave me the same smile, while others waved or even high-five my hand, oddly enough. The last person to leave was Karma himself, who turned to me with a smirk.

"I'm going to miss you~ Leaving me all alone like this isn't fair." He teased.

I rolled my eyes, pushing his shoulder lightly. "You'll live."

He grinned before swooping down and stealing a kiss. "Reminds you of that, huh?"

I couldn't help but let my cheeks burst in bright red, pushing his head away from me. "Shut up!" I muttered, pushing him more forcefully out the classroom door.

He brushed my comment off, letting me push him out the door. "I'll bring ya back something from the vending machines."

My eyes lit up as I watch him go down the slope, his hands in his pockets like he didn't care. I sighed, he really knows how to get me, huh?

"Two totally different beings. A perfect love story between the two!" I heard a voice suddenly exclaim behind me. My whole face fell upon hearing the voice as I already knew who was cooking up some type of scheme. "It makes the perfect teenage love story!"

"Koro-sensei." I seethed, slowly turning my head to look at the yellow octopus. "Be quiet." Millions upon millions beads of sweat started to fall dramatically down the octopus's head while his whole body went ridged.

"S-s-sorry!" He suddenly screeched, zooming up into the sky at Mach speed and blasting away to god knows where.

I sighed once again, letting my once tense shoulders fall into a slouching position. I have about an hour to myself in the classroom. Either I could sip my coffee for the time being and listen to unreasonably loud music or I can cause some type of mischief on my first day.

I took a sip of my coffee before backing up into the classroom. "Why not both?" I muttered before walking down the quiet hallway.

When I got to the teachers lounge, I poked in my head. Thankfully there was no one in there except the large bunker full of anti-tentacle materials. I know its going to take a little longer to carry out my plan without any help but hopefully Koro-sensei won't come back to the classroom too early.

And with that, I marched my way into the lounge and gripped the chest's handle bars and pulled it all the way down the hallway and into the classroom.
"Is really worth killing the best teacher in the world for some money...?" I muttered after shutting the classroom door. "What is the point in killing him anyways?"

Just because he was going to blow up the Earth in the next couple months? Maybe. But how can they really know that? After all, my experiment was years ago but I didn't go blowing up the Earth. Why would Koro-sensei even try to blow up the Earth?

Images of my homeroom teacher passed through my mind. He's so caring, he loves us! Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes. Koro-sensei would go through hell and back for us, literally. He loves us, he helps us repeatly. But I can't wrap my head around it! Tears ran down my face. So much for not being negative this semester. I opened the trunk and pulled out several green rubber knives. I haven't tried to assassinate Koro-sensei in months. I smiled sadly as I counted 20 knives. My last attempt was pretty cool, I'm not sure if I will be able to top it.

If you want, (Y/N)-sama. Diaboli suddenly interrupted my thoughts. We can cover ourself in a protective slime and assist you in your...assassination attempt.

I smiled and nodded my head lightly. "Yeah. That'll be great."

7 slimly tentacles wiggled their way out of my body and each one picked up a scissor. '
We will start to cut the materials.

I hummed in response, letting them do what they needed to do. For my part, I stood up and placed BB bullets all over the floor. I'll ask my classmates to try to be careful when they arrive to avoid tampering with my trap. I smiled as I scattered bullets over the floor. It kinda feels weird trying out an assassination plan again. I've only participated in one during my time here so far. I was the decoy with the bait. I chuckled lightly. That was actually really fun.

We are done with our job, (Y/N)-sama. I looked up to see a mini hill of strips of anti Koro-sensei material. Glue these to the floor and we will repaint it. Scent free. I nodded my head before picking up a handful of the strips and walking towards the classroom door. Either he would enter at the normal entrance or the window so I'll place some here and by that area too along with the surrounding area of his podium.

After I finished that, I still had about 25 minutes until everyone comes back. I groaned. I totally do not have enough time. Spread the dust everywhere master. We will take care of the rest.

I nodded my head before picking up a small paper bag full of BB bullet powder. While I was glueing the materials onto the floor, Diaboli grounded up the bullets into powder to spread around the floor, the walls, and the chalkboard. What kind of student would I be if I didn't try to assassinate my teacher on the first day of the new semester?

I chuckled while making sure the whole classroom was covered in dust. I set my hands on my hips and grinned brightly. "Thank you for all your help Diaboli!"

Any time, (Y/N)-sama. The voice whispered before leaving me to my own.

I picked up my almost empty coffee cup before sipping the rest of it. Tossing it in a near by trash can, I skipped out of the classroom with a brilliant grin on my face. I could smell the sticky, sweaty smell that was most likely emitting from my classmates coming closer and closer towards the classroom. I tugged at my sweater, pulling it over my chest as I waited at the '3-E' classroom block sign.

From afar, I could make out itty bitty bobbing heads heading towards my direction. So rather than waiting for everyone at the top, I skipped my way down the mountain to meet them half way.

"Welcome back everyone!" I greeted with a smile, waving at the person leading the pack.

"Ah, hey (N/Y)-chan." A heard a voice muttered. I blinked and realized it was our vice president of our class, Kataoka Meg, greeting me with a half-hearted wave.

"How was the...assembly?" I muttered, taking notice at everyone's damp moods.

She sighed, running a hand through her hair. Isogia-kun, who was next to her, patted her shoulder lightly. "Takebayashi-kun has decided to move to A-Class."

I tilted my head slightly looking at both class repsentives. "Why would he do such a thing?" I muttered. Images of the strawberry head popped into my mind with his taunting tone ringing in my ears.

"I will beat you."

Damn that snobby brat. Oh what I would do I could punch him really hard in the face right now. "Eh...(N/Y)-chan..." Kataoka-san muttered, backing up a few paces from me. "What's up with that scary demeter that's settled over you?" Her and Isogia-kun muttered.

I blinked, clearing all evil thoughts that rushed through my head and replaced it with a blank look. "Hmm?"

Suddenly a hand settled on my shoulder, bringing everyone's attention to the owner. "Don't get imitated by her guys, after all, she's really small. Like a loli. Or a trap, like Nagisa-kun."

"Hey!" Nagisa-kun and I shouted at the same time, a patch of embarrassment settling over both of our faces.

Karma's face broke out into a huge grin, his demon tail waggling behind him. I sighed, at least he couldn't have gone a little lighter on me after we started dating. Maybe just a little bit. And he didn't even bring me back from the vending machines! Damn him!

I couldn't help the tears that started to run down my face. "Why did I get stuck with him..." I sniffled dramatically. My thoughts ran wild of how I'll just be stuck as a house wife for the rest of my life, along with the non existent snack he had brought me.

"Aw, (Y/N)~" I heard the same demonic voice coo, along with the same arm snaking its way around my shoulders. "I know you love me~"

"S-shut up." I muttered back defenselessly, hoping that the red stain on my cheeks wouldn't give me away.

"Aw she totally does Karma-kun." I heard a similar demonic voice mutter, but only this one was female. "Look at her eyes, they're pink~"

My whole face went beat red as another arm slung itself over my shoulders. "Rio-chan...shut up. Please."

The two hissed evily, their tounges wiggling out like little dangerous snakes. "Aw is (Y/N)-chan/(Y/N) embarrassed~" the two muttered both inching closer and closer to my face.

As the whole class was about to pull into the classroom doors, series of shrieks echoed throughout the hallway, catching everyone's attention. "Oops, I forgot to mention that I decided to have a little fun by myself." I chuckled evily, an imaginary demon tail wagging back and forth behind me as the class walked down the moldy hallways.

"I swear those three will be the end of this class..." I heard several voices mutter, bring a cheeky grin to plaster itself over my features.

"Who did this?!" Koro-sensei's voice suddenly boomed along with the giggly sound of tentacles whipping around powerfully.

Pushing past the rest of my classmates, I couldn't help the feeling of excitment filling in my chest. "Ah sorry about that Koro-sensei~" I purred once I slid the classroom door open.

Counting only two tentacles on the floor and some questionable slim that splattered against the chalk board, I cocked my head upwards to see the slimy octopus hanging on to dear life on the ceiling, which was the only place I couldn't put the dust. "You see, I had so much free time on my hands, I decided what better way to celebrate my first day back by killing you~" I covered my mouth lightly while letting my tentacles wiggle out wildly.

"S-scary!" Several voices echoed together upon seeing my happy, but oddly scary face.

"Enough horsing around." I heard a very oh-so serious voice boom bringing everyone's attention to the spiky hair government agent. "School is about to be in session, everyone clean up and head to your seats."

Everyone groaned loudly before walking into the classroom with deeply written frowns. "While everyone works on cleaning up the classroom, I'm going to head to America for good old fashion pancakes! Gyhehe~" Koro-sensei voiced before zipping out of the open window and flying away easily.

I sighed, dropping my shoulders as I grabbed a broom. "Man I barley got a scratch on him..." I muttered, a rolling BB clinking against another one.

"Damn, what's with that guy!" Maehara-kun grumbled angrily, punching the chalk board with his fist forcefully.

I raised one eyebrow as everyone suddenly seemed to forget the task at hand and solemnly nodded their heads along to the playboys words. "I can't believe he threw away a chance at 10 billion yen to ditch us!"

I sighed, slouching my shoulders as I swept along the BB bullets. "And he even said this place was hell!" A male classmate, Kimura-san I believe, voiced up as well.

"Even if he was forced to say that," Okano-san interjected. "That's messed up." She concluded.

Suddenly, the broom was swiped out of my hands, startling the up most crap out of me. "W-what?" I muttered, looking up at the red head who looked down at me with gleaming eyes. "Give that back!"

I leapt up, my finger tips barely brushing past the wooden handle. But being so freakishly tall, the demon held the broom just out of my reach. "Give it back! If I don't finish cleaning up, everyone will get extra homework!" I yelled. I might be oddly good in academics but doesn't mean I want to fucking party with mountains of papers that will be due the next day. And knowing Karma, he'll just brush off the papers anyways.

"Maybe if you grow a few centimeters, you'll be able to reach it~" He teased, rocking on the heels of his feet.

"Jerk!" I screamed while jumping up and down repeatly only for him to push the broom further and further into the air, totally out of my reach.

Grumbling a few curse words, I made sure no one was looking when I launched myself at the idiot. Taken aback from my sudden actions, the red head stumbled a few steps backwards before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I grinned evilly as I planted a sloppy kiss on his lips and tearing the bloodly broom out of his hands. I leapt off of the flustered boy and twirled the broom in my hands. "You're not the only one who can make the other flustered." I winked mischievously at the red head and continuing my task at cleaning the classroom.

Luckily for my super speed, I was able to clean the whole room under five seconds (apart from the spare dust on the chalk board) before the ringing bell of today's lessons signalled.

Everyone shuffled to their respective seats before a zooming octopus came in with a brilliant smile. "Without a further a-do, let's begin class boys and girls!"

Hey guys. I don't really have anything to say (cuz I always blab about the same shit every authors note). And sorry for all this update spam, on my device it doesn't show the whole chapter so hopefully now it does. Thank you guys for listening to my shitty rant and hope you guys will stay tuned for the next update. Bye, bye!

Japanese: Takebayashi Jikan. Also spelled as 竹林 時間. English: Takebayashi Time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 245 33
Kai and Karma are having the time of their lives in class E. Though with the new term came new challenges for them to face, more challenges than they...
2K 53 8
A first impression is everything, isn't it? It shapes the way you see a person. Of course, getting to know that person after is completely up to choi...
34.6K 771 20
Class 3-E has their own secrets. Yours has the potential to change the fate of humanity. With Karma nagging on you along with your other classmates...
106K 3.3K 26
After being shunned from the esteemed 'A' class and demoted to E class, can Y/N change her explosive personality? Especially with the help of a speci...