The Sweetest Stranger...

By XxDark_bloodedxX

⚠; this story has mature themes, do not read if you're under 14/15+ if you ignore this then, I warned you😂�... More

(Chapter 1 continuation)
Chapter 2: Unplanned Stay
Chapter 3: This isnt the end... is it?

Chapter one: Love at first sight..literally

166 4 0
By XxDark_bloodedxX

One moment, one spark, one look, was all it took for you to experience the amazing thing that you did. You had slept with Nicholas Matthews, lead singer of get scared, not only that, but you had felt that he truly cared for you.
It all happened when you turned 18, and your sister had promised to buy you front row tickets to your favorite concert, she had felt bad that you think she doesn't Care about you anymore just because she's pretty much always with her boyfriend, ever since you were 14 and they had first met. Way before that you had lost a few good friendships, and there was a lot of deaths in the family. As far as school went, you felt that passing was hopeless and you were invisible to everyone. You pretty much only had one good friend, and you felt somewhat alone.  But you mostly keep all of your emotions bottled up so  no one would have to feel bad for you or tell you to get over yourself.
As you were deep in thought; You saw Nicholas arrive on stage, when you realize this you begin to jump up and down in excitement, you've been waiting for this moment for so long and it's finally happening.. As soon as he starts singing a smile instantly appears on your face.. 'I love you Nicholas' you thought to yourself as you enjoyed the show

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 2.1K 19
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
141K 3.4K 38
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
164K 5.6K 33
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
366K 18.4K 115
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...