Unexpected Love [COMPLETE] ||...

By KimYoonaJAE

Kim Yoona A girl who never met her father and lives with her abusive mother. One day she had enough of her m... More

Running Away
Introducing
In The Same Room
What's This Feeling?
My New Room
Calling Lisa
Shopping At The Mall
Taehyungs Date
Unexpected News
Staying Together
Halmonis comfort
Long Time, No See♡
Street Race
People In Suits
Movie Night
Don't scare me
Lisa's Unexpected News
Unexpected Confession |
Unexpected Confession ||
Jebal! Don't Leave Me.
Who's The Lucky Girl?
Uneasy Feeling
Stranger At The Door
Truth Revealed
Accept My Apologies
And I Don't Regret It

Father And Father-To-Be?!

537 28 7
By KimYoonaJAE

A month and a half later.

I woke up and just laid in bed with a dizzy headache, it was like this yesterday as well. I was so hungry and weak. I slowly got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I wanted too go back to bed but I'm too hungry so I went down to eat with everyone else.

I went down the stairs slowly as I tried to hold onto the handles so I won't fall. I got to the table and walked slowly to find my seat.

Jungkook: Yoona! What's wrong? You look pale.

Me: No... I'm fin-

Then everything went black.

○○○○

I woke up and looked around. I turned to the side and saw Jungkook laying his head on the side of the bed and holding my hand.

Me: Where am I?

I said weakly with a dry throat.

Jungkook: Oh goodness you're up! You scared me to death!

He kissed my hand repeatedly.

Me: What happened? Why am I here?

Jungkook: You fainted out of no where. You were really pale and you could barely walk.

Then the doctor came in with some papers on her hand.

Doctor: Hello, I'm doctor Jennie. We did some testing and I'll ask you some questions.

She flipped the papers and looked at me.

Doc Jennie: Are you drinking enough water?

Me: Yes.

Doc Jennie: Are you eating enough food?

Me: Not really.

Doc Jennie: Alright! When did your headache began?

Me: Since yesterday I believe.

Doc Jennie: When was your last period?

Now that I think about it... I was suppose to be on it this month.

Me: I was suppose to start this month.

Doc Jennie: Alright! It says here that you are one month pregnant. Congratulations.

I was speechless. I wasn't sad or angry, I felt happy. I was worried about what Jungkook would think so I looked at him and I was surprised.

Jungkook: We're pregnant? We're having a baby?

He was smiling and you can see how proud he is and I didn't think he would be happy about this sudden news. He hugged me and kissed me.

Jungkook: I'm gonna be a daddy!

Me: Ahaha we're going to be parents!

Doc Jennie: Congratulations! You are discharge now.

Jungkook held my hand as we walked back to our car. Yes! I was still weak and hungry because I haven't eaten anything yet.

Jungkook: Where do you want to eat at? I'll take you.

Me: What I saw earlier looked really good so I'll just eat that instead.

Jungkook: Wooo... lucky I don't have a picky girlfriend.

Me: ahahaha I'm picky sometimes.

Jungkook: Not as much.

We drove back home ready to tell the others the good news. He park the car on the drive way and there was another truck that we never seen before parked on the side.

Me: Hmm?! Who can that be?

Jungkook: I don't know, we'll see!

We got out of the car and walked to the front door. He unlocked the door but then stopped. His smile disappeared and changed to an angry expression. I bumped into his back and rubbed my head.

Me: What?

I looked at what he was looking at and I frozed. Everyone was tied down, Mina, Chaeyoung and the others. Seulgi, Jimin, Lisa and Bambam live on there own so they weren't here.

Man: You're here! I was looking for you. Did you miss me son?

Son? That's Jungkooks dad? But... why are the others tied up? I don't understand!

Jungkook: What are you doing here?

Mr. Jeon: Well, I came to see my son that's all.

Jungkook: How did you get here? Leave... now!

Mr. Jeon: Not until you give me that company.

My eyes widened... why does he want the company? Is this why Jungkook never mention his father too me because he's like this? But...

Mr. Jeon: Oh look! Your girlfriends here too!

Jungkook held onto my wrist tightly not planning to let go. Then Mr. Jeon looked at one of his workers and gave him some type of sign and then I felt someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. Jungkook tried to help me but another guy came and held him down.

Jungkook: Let her go!

Mr. Jeon: When that company is mine.

Jungkook: You're not touching anything that's mine.

Mr. Jeon: But I got her.

He points at me and Jungkook started getting angry.

Jungkook: You can't take her! She's mine!

Mr. Jeon: She's mine until you give me that company.

Jungkook: I won't let you take anything from me. You don't deserve it.

Then somehow Yoongi and Namjoon got themselves free from the ropes and quickly grabbed the guns from the guys behind them and started shooting. Mr. Jeon quickly pulled his gun out and shot me on my right shoulder and I felt even more dizzy.

Jungkook: YOONA!!

Jungkook tried his best to get out of the guys grip but he couldn't until Yoongi shot the guy and Jungkook was free but more guys came out of nowhere and held Yoongi and Namjoon down.

I was being dragged to the car and Jungkook was going to go after me but another guy came and held Jungkook down. Next thing I knew, I fainted once again and I was losing a lot of blood.

Jungkook: No!!!

Mr. Jeon quickly got into the car that I was dragged in and drove off with his men who followed after him. Jungkook chased after the cars but his hyungs were pulling him back.

Jungkook: Let me go! I need to go after her.

Yoongi: Jungkook! You won't be able to get them by running.

Jungkook dropped to his knees and cried, he was breathing heavily.

Jungkook: Please... She's pregnant!

Everyone: PREGNANT?!

Annyeonghaseyo JAEreaders♡

What?!?!? What's going on
Author-nim? Why now when happiness had just began?

I know! I'm sorry. I hope I didn't ruin any of your expectations.

Was this not the way you wanted things to go or were you surprised by the Unexpected Drama?

Also! Don't forget to read my second story featuring  Wang Jackson from GOT7
"Forget It! Just Let Me Love you"

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please don't forget too
Vote, Share and comment and I will see you next chapter!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 71 18
"What is she to you???.." "...I...I...." "you brought her...you kept her ....but you can't answer this question??" What is Y/N to Kim Taehyung??...a...
323K 7.3K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
1.5K 47 5
You don't know why your parents were suddenly planning to go for a holiday.But the shocking news is you are not following them and you had to stay an...
46 3 15
All your life you've been cold towards Men because of your past, (Your Father cheating on your Mom and running away never to be seen again.) but one...