The Belletrist

By theredbelletrist

Belletrist: one who writes belle letters. Letters for HIM. #21 in #LONGTIMECRUSH -05/07/22 #453 in CHICKLIT... More

1. It Started Here
2. You Like My Friend
4. No More You
5. Hard to Breathe
6. You're So Kind
7. Your Featured Friend
8. Sir and Madame
9. I Liked Someone
10. Someone Liked Me
11. He Got Married
12. Our Lives Went By
13. The Greatest Scare of my Life...Yet
14. Hey there, again.
15. Your Wedding Day

3. MVP

16 2 0
By theredbelletrist

Dear Sir,

So, I saw you once playing basketball and my fragile heart just couldn't seem to handle how awesome it was to watch you playing the sport. I remembered I started calling you Rukawa, because you kind of looked like the character from the Japanese anime, Slam Dunk. From then on, I started to gaze out the window at the back of the school to look for you. You didn't know it but I was watching you every time I could.

I wish I was somebody in your life so that you could me see me cheering you on and maybe appreciate it. But even so, I'd still keep on cheering you on even now. Not physically since were miles apart, but through my prayers.

Love,

Rosie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 158K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
2.8M 116K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
161K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...
125K 11.8K 32
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...