A King's Slave.

By Hoshinka

Tsukiko Yukimura is an S class vampire that had a 430 million yen bounty put on her head by Hunters...however... More

A/N
Chapter 1: During The Night
A/N
Chapter 2: During The Day
Chapter 3: Must Remain Secret
Chapter 4: The King
A/N
Chapter 5: The Attack
Chapter 6: Way Too Long
Chapter 7: Hunter gets Hunted
A/N
Chapter 8: In order to keep them alive.
Chapter 9: Pathetic
Chapter 10: Our Fault
Chapter 11: Punishment
A/N
Chapter 12: The Painful Truth
Chapter 13: Help Find Her
Chapter 14: For Now On
Chapter 15: Horrible Memories.
A/N
Chapter 16: Always Will be Yours.
Chapter 17: Weird Feelings.
Chapter 18: Trying The Best I Can.
A/N
A/N: Update Soon and Thank you
Chapter 20: Just Kill Me
Chapter 21: One Last Time
Chapter 22: I'm Sorry.
A/N: 900 reads :D
Chapter 23: Now You're Mine.
Chapter 24: Lost
Chapter 25: BloodLust.
Chapter 26: Can't Give Up
Chapter 27: Showing Them Gratitude
A/N: THANK YOU!
Chapter 28: Never Want This To End
A/N: Sorry!
Chapter 29: A Day Out
Chapter 30: Something's Not Right.
A/N: 2000 reads :D
Chapter 31: Feel Like To Be Loved?
Chapter 32: So Stupid
Chapter 33: Thank You For Loving Me.
A/N: Not The End.
Chapter 34: Pleasuring His Brother.
Chapter 35: Never Forgive You!
Chapter 36: Master's Reward
Chapter 37: Miroku Joins The Fun
Chapter 38: Just Give Up.
Chapter 39: Revenge Against The King.
Chapter 40: Convince Him.
Chapter 41: Be Back Soon.
Chapter 42: Plan B
Chapter 43: No Escape
Chapter 44: No Right!
Chapter 45: Used and Abused.
4000 reads! :D
Chapter 46: Need It
Chapter 47: Give her back
A/N: Sorry Everyone.
Chapter 48: Uncontrollable Anger and Hunger
A/N: So Sorry
Chapter 49: Stay Forever
Chapter 50: Having His Child?!
Chapter 51: Mixed Feelings
A/N: 7000 Reads!
Chapter 52: Be With Her.
Chapter 53: Be With Him
Chapter 54: The Answer Is Yes
Chapter 55: Go Get Her
Chapter 56: Beg of You
Chapter 57: Calm Down
Chapter 58: I'm Here
Chapter 59: Forgiveness and Acceptance
Chapter 60: Wedding Day
Chapter 61: Hospital
Chapter 62: Stay Out of Our Life
Chapter 63: Early Arrival--A Baby Girl
A/N
A/N
Chapter 64: Bad Dream

Chapter 19: Revenge Can be Cruel.

4.3K 60 1
By Hoshinka

**Tsukiko**

Later that night I couldn't get much more sleep. I only got like say more then 3 hours, I kept waking up from an orgasm that I had in my dreams. So I just decided to stay up and accompany Naraku around the mansion like any good servant would do.

I stood behind Naraku with my hands clasped together in front of me as he sat in his desk. I was wearing my usual short French maids outfit, black boots that went up my thighs and my white hair hung loosely at its full length down a little past my ass.

A sigh came from Naraku and he turned around in his chair to face me "Tsukiko."

I snapped out my thoughts and looked at him " Y-Yes?" I really need to learn to stop stuttering.

He picked up a folded piece of paper of his desk and handed it to me "Do you think you can take these orders to Rengi?"

I took the folded piece of paper and nodded "Yes Sir."

He slightly smiled. This was the first time that I've seen him truly smile instead of that evil grin or smirk of his that sent chills down my spine by just thinking about it.

"Thank you." He said before turning hack around in his seat.

"Um...where would I find him?" I asked.

"Around this time you'll find him in the training room." Naraku said without turning to look at me.

With one last nod I crossed the room and walked out slowly closing the door behind me then started off down the quiet corridor the heels of my boots echoing as they came on contact with the hard red carpet flooring.

I looked up at the signs hanging above the doors as I strolled carefully down the hall looking for the one that said training room on it. And soon after a while I found it on the next corridor. I walked in slowly and there were about maybe 3 guys in there they were all shirtless showing off their well built fighter bodies.

They all stopped what they were doing and stared at me as I eased myself farther into the room. I was growing more and more uncomfortable by the minute as they all stared at me with half lust in their eyes.

"Um...I-Is Rengi here." I said.

A tall figure stepped out from behind the three other guys. He had long blond hair that curled slightly at his shoulders, beautiful piercing green eyes and a slight smile was tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Depends...who wants to know?" he said putting his hands on his hips and looking at me from head to toe a frown now clear on his face.

I cleared my throat and handed him the folded price of paper "Naraku wanted me to give you this."

He snatched the paper from my hand and opened it reading it quickly before sighing and crumpling into a ball in his hand. "Alright...Thanks."

I nodded and turned to leave until the sound of his voice stopped me.

"Hey wait!" he called.

I turned around facing him "Yes?"

"What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around here before. You new?"

I nodded "Yes....and the name is Yukimura....Tsukiko Yukimura."

Rengi's eyes widened then narrowed in anger "So you're the bitch that got my friends killed?!"

I looked at him confused "What are you..."

"Don't play dumb with me! You know exactly what you did!" he snapped walking closer towards me and I took a step back out of reflex. "You got our two friends and teammates killed because they couldn't catch your whorish ass."

I flinched at the word Whore. Never in my life have I ever been called that and I can't say it feels too great.

"Maybe we should teach her a lesson." One of Rengi's friends chimed in....he was the one with the Violet hair.

Rengi gave me an evil grin. "Yeah maybe...we defiantly be getting revenge for our teammates."

I knew where this was going just by looking into all their eyes I could tell what they wanted to do to me. And I wasn't going to allow it my body belonged to my Master and him only they are NOT allowed to touch me but Master Naraku.

I turned around and was about to run when a strong hand grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back into a hard chest. Damn it. I forgot about these cuffs on my wrists and how they weakened my powers they must be stopping me from using my super speed too.

"Where do you think you're going?" Rengi whispered into my ear sending chills through my body.

"Let me go!" I snapped struggling in his grasp.

"Lock the door Uriah." Rengi said looking over his shoulder at the boy with the orange-red hair.

Uriah nodded and walked across the room and closed the door locking it.

Rengi dragged me over and forced me down to the ground on top of the cold blue padded mat.

"Kuro get me tape." he said speaking to the boy with the wild dark blue hair.

Kuro grinned and nodded walking over and opened a closet grabbing a roll of duct tape then threw it over to Rengi who got it in the air. Rengi grabbed my struggling arms and holding them tight in his grasp.

"Hitachi get over here and hold her arms for me." he ordered glancing at the one with the spiky black hair.

Hitachi nodded getting up from the bench and came over to us and grabbed onto my arms with force, but the look he gave me made me halt in my protest. Was that the look of sympathy?

Rengi pulled apart the tape and started wrapping it tight around my wrist right under the stone cuffs. Once I was bound Hitachi let me go.

"Now let's see if the rumors are true.' Rengi said grabbing onto my dress "Let's see if the rumors are true about you...How you will let any guy fuck you." He then pulled part the front of my dress buttons popping off and flying everywhere exposing my boobs.

"Whoa...look how big they are." Kuro said taking my boobs into his hand and squeezing them roughly.

"S-Stop that...." I demanded.

"Shut up!" Rengi snapped slapping me hard across the face and started lifting my dress up showing my underwear. "And it seems you're living him squeezing your boobs like that cause look you're getting wet."

I sucked in a breath as he begin to rub my core with his finger through the thin fabric. "P-please...stop.." I begged.

"No we're going to get revenge for our friends." Uriah said pinching my nipple hard between his fingers causing me to bite my lip to keep a moan from escaping my mouth. But the sound of Uriah's voice when he said that sounded like he didn't want to touch me or do anything to me, he was just doing it out of fear of Rengi.

I wanted believe that, but I wasn't sure if I should or not.

Rengi literally tore my underwear off throwing them to the side then suddenly pushed two fingers inside me.

My body tensed my back arching a little off the floor and a loud moan escaping my mouth.

After Uriah and Kuro constantly abuses my hard nipples with their fingers they switched to where they were now sucking on them.

"Stop! STOP IT!" I shouted as they continued to suck on my hard, swollen nipples and Rengi thrusting his fingers in and out of me at a fast past.

Then it hit me. Master could probably hear me all the way from his office. I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but I had to at least give it a shot. I sucked in a breath closed my eyes and screamed as loud as I could; however my screams were quickly cut short when a piece of duct tape was slapped over my mouth muffling my cries for help.

I wouldn't be in this damn situation if my powers weren't gone because of these cuffs. I thought angrily.

Rengi finally stopped and pulled out his fingers then pulled the zipper of his jeans down freeing his long cock. It wasn't as long as Masters, but it was still long.

I wanted to shout Don't put his cock into me that Master Naraku was the only one who could at him, but the duct tape was making that impossible.

Rengi shifted me so that I was laying on top of him and Uriah and Kuro was still able to suck on my boobs.

"Hey Hitachi why don't you get in on this action." He said not looking up.

No answer.

"Hitachi!" Rengi snapped and finally looked up.

I opened my eyes and saw that Hitachi was no where to be seen. Where did he go?

Rengi just sighed and shrugged "His loss..Kuro want to fuck a whore up the ass?"

I swear every time he called me a whore it made my blood boil and anger rise in me.

Kuro removed his mouth from my boob and stood up behind me unzipping his pants. Uriah stopped also and stood back and watched as Rengi and Kuro both positioned themselves readying to penetrate me.

When I glanced over at Uriah he gave me the same look of Sympathy Hitachi gave me. But still I wasn't 100% positive that I should believe it or not.

Suddenly Rengi rammed himself deep into my pussy while Kuro rammed himself deep into my ass. I gave a loud muffled scream my whole tensing as they filled me up. I struggled trying to pull free, but Kuro held my hips in place with his strong hands.

At the same time they rammed their cocks in and out of me not even slowing down once. They just went faster and faster going deeper and deeper by every thrust.

Tears poured down my face as they continued to violate by body. I felt like air was betraying my Master. My body was suppose to be his and his alone, but here I was bound and being fucked by two guys that hate me. I opened my eyes to see that Uriah had disappeared too it was like he had vanished into thin air.

Teleporting ability. I thought. Both Uriah and Hitachi seem to have that same ability. Now I was alone with just Rengi and Kuro.

My vision started to darken as they kept up their extremely fast pace. Then suddenly the locked door flew open coming off it's hinges.

Kuro and Rengi stopped fucking me and looked up the intruder. The only thing I saw was Naraku's angry face before everything went into darkness.

Why does Revenge have to be so cruel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 416 19
Tsukiko, a woman who's blood lust mirrors Kid's. She never found her place in the world, then the Kid Pirates walk in to the bar she's murdered every...
52K 1.5K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
15K 613 25
After years apart, Kid is reunited with you, his first love since childhood. You flaunt yourself in front of him, reminding him of why he wanted you...
18.9K 445 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...