Morgana x Maxim Requests

Door Aurorasilverthorne

Now taking requests for Maxim x Morgana from 2010's The Sorcerer's Apprentice!!! Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING... Meer

Prime Target: Part 1 (T)
Prime Target: Part 2 (M)
Counting Stars (M)
Family

Now Taking Maxana Requests!!!

216 4 63
Door Aurorasilverthorne

Maxim Horvath (portrayed by Alfred Molina).

Morgana Le Fay (portrayed by Alice Krige).

_____________________________

Maxana: (Maxim Horvath x Morgana Le Fay) from Disney's The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)].

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING!!! Maxim Horvath and Morgana Le Fay both belong to Disney.

Okay guys, here's how it works...

1. Leave your Maxim x Morgana requests in the comments. You can also PM me on Wattpad, Deviantart or Fanfiction.net.

2. Genres: Any and all. [Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Tragedy, Thriller (Angst, BDSM, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Smut, etc.)].

3. Ratings: Any and all. [K (K+), G (PG/PG13) T, M (R/X)].

(Note: Ratings and trigger warnings will be included at the beginning of each story so readers can avoid any Maxim x Morgana stories that make them uncomfortable.)

4. Please include a preferred rating & genre alongside the request.

5. Please remember to be patient. I will publish the stories as soon as possible. Thank you! 😃

(Note: All stories, once written, will be available to read on Deviantart, Fanfiction.net and Wattpad).

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

135K 3.8K 22
A Mergana AU that takes place after 1.08 The Beginning of the End Merlin and Morgana escape with Mordred and flee Camelot. When Uther finds out that...
44.7K 1.1K 56
(Y/N) is the older sister of Princess Sofia. She is a hardworking girl from the village trying to work her way to become a sorceress. But when her mo...
207K 8.3K 23
As Uther calls Arthur to speak with him privately, Arthur isn't sure what predicament had occurred between him and his father. Until he gets handed a...
339 29 28
Tia and her sister Kira have always dreamed of adventure. When their best friend Jocelyn gets the opportunity to go to Camelot to train with Prince A...