Len Kagamine x Reader Oneshot...

By sqp_xx

[I made this book ages ago. So it's positively terrible. I'm still questioning why people read this] A book f... More

Intro (must read)
Len x Tsundere Reader : Like, Dislikes!
Otaku! Len x Idol! Reader : Google+
Len x Reader : Rain Lady
Sad! Len x Inspiring! YouTuber Reader : My lovely and precious
Len x Reader : Valentine's day special
Female! Len x Male! Reader : switching body for a day
Female! Len x Male! Reader : Switching Body For Day
Neko! Len x Reader : you're just to cute
Len x Reader : Pass Midnight
Child! Master! Len x Maid! Reader : Master And I
Len x Sick! Reader : Catching A Cold
Len x Dying! Reader : Soundless Voice
Len x Otaku! Reader : Jealousy
Playboy! Len x Reader : Annoying Boy (2)
Singer! Len x Novelist! Reader : Inspiration
Len x Reader : My Proposal Letter
Tsundere! Len x Kuudere! Reader : Mr. Dense and Ms. Doesn't Talk
Tsundere! Len x Deredere! Reader : Spending Time Together
Cheater! Len x Reader : Concern
Cheater! Len x Reader : Closer
Playboy! Len x Deredere! Reader : Banana Flavored Candy
Baku! Len x Reader : In A Dream
Panick! Len x Asthma! Reader : Morning Incident
Len x Child! Reader : The Little Girl
Idol! Len x Shy! Reader : An Internet Post
Len x Reader : Visitor
Popular! Len x Shy! Reader : The cliche story
Vocaloid! Len x Reader : This Wonderful Moment
Rin's little sister! Reader x Len : Her little sister
Basketball player! Len x Reader : Accident happen
Len x Reader : I Wish
Prince! Len x Witch! Reader : Not Mean To Happen
Len x Reader 10th Anniversary Special (ฮดเน‰vฮดเน‰)
Reader x Len x Miku : It Hurt But Didn't Bleed
Len x Reader : New Year Night
Popular! Len x Smart! Reader : High School Shipping
Len x Sick! Reader : Hospital Visits
Len x Reader : Ghost House
Otaku!Len x Idol! Reader : Fan Meeting
Len x Reader
Ex! Len x Reader : Memories
Len x Reader x ??? : Childhood Friend Worrisome

Playboy! Len x Reader : Annoying Boy

3.6K 77 128
By sqp_xx

One shot #24
This one shot contains a boy being a playboy and spice stuff :3 skip this one shot if you're disturb by spice Len!

Enjoy ~

-------------------------------------

Your POV

"(y/n), can you clean the front of the cafe?  The leaves is getting disturbing." said The cafe owner and also manager. Meiko.

"of course Meiko-san!" I answered.

Meiko put her hand on her chin to think "we should have a schedule of cleaning the cafe front yard. even if it's small it needs to be clean!"

"okay,  I'll talk with Miku and the others too!!"  I said.

My name is (y/n) (l/n). I'm currently working full time on a cafe with most of my friends. And I don't know why since then me and my friends agreed that I'm the one who will sweep the cafe front yard everyday.  In exchange I didn't get a really late shift at night's.

Every morning,  I always clean the front yard.  And at the same time. There's always this annoying guy with blonde hair tied in a ponytail who was sitting on a bench with girls. Yes,  girls.  Everyday with girls!!  And different girls almost everyday.  I heard from a few of the students customers that he's a playboy on a high school.

Kids this days.  Why did he even have time for such a disgusting thing?  Can't he just study and do normal student stuff?  (A/N : you're older than Len and already graduated university.)

It was a peaceful morning.  But,  I wonder why is Miku late. She usually come early and open the one that open the cafe.  I wonder what makes her late.

I heard a giggling sound that's very familiar. I look around just to see Miku in her cafe uniform giggling and blushing with that blonde haired playboy.

"MIKU!" I called and Miku look at me.

"morning (y/n)-chan!!" Miku waived her hand and run up to me just to give me her morning hug.

"why are you with that guy?  You know he's a playboy!!" I said while pinching her cheek.

Miku rub her cheek and pout "were just talking!  Don't say that you're jealous (y/n)-chan! "

Oh,  me?  Jealous of him?  Hah, that is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. "Miku,  that's ridiculous don't get close to him if you don't want your heart break. " I said.

Miku just giggled "you're to worried about things (y/n)-chan.  Besides,  I'm older than him. It's all fine." Well I wish that it will be fine.

-

Now,  Miku is crying on the staff room with me.  Luka was also here to comforting her. I gritted my teeth and bald my hands to a fist.

"how dare him making you cry??!!" I half yelled while punching the wall.

"I..  I'm such a fool for falling for him.  I should've know that he just want my body.... I'm so sorry everyone... I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you guys... " Miku said between her sob.

Luka embraced Miku and let her cry "shushhhh, Miku calm yourself down.  Everything is alright now.  Forget about him... "

"that asshole! I'm going to give him a lesson!! How dare him playing with girls heart?!! I'm tired of seeing him everyday!! "

"(y/n), calm down! You can't just run up to him and- (Y/N) wait-"

Third Person POV

You quickly walk to the front of the cafe searching for the blonde haired boy.  You spot him sitting on the usual bench while flirting with a girl. AGAIN.

It hurts you seeing girl heartbreak everyday in the front of the cafe.  And now,  it was your best friend turn.  And he will pay for what he done.

You take the broom you usually use to clean the front yard and approach the playboy and the girl on his lap.

"tap tap tap"

You tapped the room handle to the ground just to take their attention.  Both of them looked at you confused.  You give then a death glared while your other hand was on your hips.

"excuse me for ruining your make out session. But I need to speak with him.  NOW" you glared at the girl making her flinch.

"hey don't scare her like tha-"

"I SAID I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU FUCKBOY!!"

The blonde haired boy shivered and tell the girl to leave.  The girl gladly nodded and walk away leaving both of you together.

"what do you want (y/n)-san?" he ask.  Clearly he knows your name from the name tag on your shirt.

Your grip on the broom tighten as you hit him with the broom.  Thankfully he dodge it on the last minute.

"how dare you break girls heart. You're a fucker kid!!  Do you know how it feels to see a girl crying over you everyday from the cafe?? I felt really sorry for those girl and then MY BEST FRIEND??!!  YOU CROSSED THE LINE KID!!"

"why is it your problem?  It's their fault for falling to me that easy." he said easily making you more angry.

"their fault?  Tell the one who flirting with them everyday!!" you yelled again to him making a few people start staring at you two.

He smirks "why don't we make a deal?" he ask.

"what deal?"

"I will stop being a playboy but in exchange

I want you to be my girlfriend"

"fine! If that stopping you making girls cry I will do it!!"

Oh boi......

--------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

~Rinny~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 13
"๐—‚ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ, ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ, ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…... ๐–ค๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹." - High school sweet...
141K 2.6K 16
Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want. You're so fuckin special, I wish I was special
58.7K 2K 4
Mei is a stereotypical nerd girl, and proud of it. She loves to play the piano and excels at school. The perfect daughter to her parents. Except, for...
455K 14.5K 44
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ. ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’: chatfic...